Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Wife Is Convinced To Catfight By Her Boyfriend

At 65 years-old I look back at my life and wonder what has been the cost of my catfighting fetish? Three marriages with three unfaithful wives. One marriage that has been ongoing now for 33 years, but has been filled with angst. My guess is that it was because they were manipulated into catfights with other rivals and they felt that to get back at me for putting them in these positions, they retaliated with what really is my turn-on: SEX (or the lack of it with me, while giving it to others).

At the outset of my current marriage, I picked someone who was more than 10 years younger than myself, so that I could more easily manipulate her. I vowed that no matter the cost, we would stay together. So, now, after all this time, I still find myself in a similar situation as in the first two marriages. Instead of fighting and punishing now, I embrace a life of being a sometimes cuckold in order to get what I want: CATFIGHTS! (they drive me like no other force, and have made my wife and I live the lives that everyone sees, and the one that is hidden).

Currently, I sleep alone in my own bedroom when I'm not out RV'ing. My wife, Vicki, since her last fight (see Wife Fights Renter For Deposit) has a new boy-toy who is 30 years her junior but is built big where it counts. He comes by a couple times a week to take my wife to her bedroom and pound her for all she is worth. He loves the control of a mature blonde white woman (he is black) and her eyes have glazed over every time he has unsheathed that thick cock of his. This has been going on for a couple of months now and there is no sign that their lust is abating.

Marco had originally come with his stepsister, the renter Vicki fought, and the two of us have come to an understanding that for this to continue he needs to coerce Vicki into continuing to keep catfighting, especially other married women where I can get involved in the sexual conquests as well. Usually, with wives' catfights, the loser ends up servicing the winner and her husband. I was relying on Marco to come up with suitable candidates for Vicki that he knew. Vicki especially likes teaching younger girls lessons both on the mat and afterwards. With the addition of Marco in the mix, it might be even more interesting.

I just got back a few days ago from an RV trip to California. Nothing special – just some quiet alone time. I'm pretty sure that Vicki and Marco were quite the item during that time, but that was okay by me because when I would get back I would be able to get Marco to arrange a catfight in short order to keep his special arrangement. I imagined he might have a girlfriend of his that he might want to see get beat or to subjugate Vicki.

Unfortunately, that was not the case. Marco, it turns out, hadn't given it any thought about a catfight when I arrived home. So, I got pretty much into his face even though he is way bigger than me, because I knew I could easily throw a wrench into his sweet deal with my wife.

“Marco, what the fuck? You were supposed to have something set up when I got home! Have you even thought of anyone? Have you talked to Vicki about it?”

Sheepishly, he just shrugged.

“Dude, I'm only here for 10 days and then I'm off to Canada. You've got a pretty sweet deal, but I could insist that Vicki go with me. It wouldn't be a fun scene for anyone but I'd do it if I had to. You need to set something up!”

This time he said, “Okay, I got something.”

Vicki was off the next day so I said that would probably be the ideal time for him to make something happen. He shook his head and said, “Okay, Okay”.

Vicki was out in the pool the next day sunbathing topless on a floatee. (I was getting so hard watching her and wondered about just jumping in with her and taking her on the spot!) Then, however, she got a call, apparently from Marco, and she got off the raft, and covered herself and dashed by where I was in the kitchen and into her bedroom. Shortly, thereafter, was a knock at the front door.

When I went to open it I was not surprised to find Marco, but with him was a big and big-titted black woman that I estimated to be about 45-ish. He introduced her as his mom Tina!

“Holy Shit!” I thought to myself, “he is going to try to get Vicki to fight his mom?”. Good luck with that because Vicki only catfights other women her own size, and Tina was 5 inches taller and at least 100 pounds heavier! Marco had mentioned that he might try this (read the previous installment in this series). Actually, I had hoped that he might bring Joy the renter's mom so that Vicki could conquer both mom and daughter and even up her interracial record at 2-2. Marco had his work cut out for him.

He had already gone into Vicki's room and Tina and I were left alone in the hallway. I invited her into the carpeted room that we had set aside for catfights. She looked at me quizzically. “Is this where your bitch wife beat up Joy?”, she said after guessing what the room was used for. I nodded.

“Marco is infatuated with your wife's pussy. What do you think about that?” she asked.

“I'm pretty much into what makes Vicki happy, and I got a lot of side benefits from the arrangements too,” was my response.

“Well, my boy gets his aggressive sexuality from me, and if he can get your little bitch in here, I'll show you both a thing or two!” she said gently smoothing her left hand over the growing bulge in my jeans.

“That works fine for me. Let's see where Marco is at in his persuasion.” Then I headed to Vicki's room to see what was going on there.

As I got to the room the door was partially closed but I could see them both through a two-inch crack. Marco was putting on his best charm. He had Vicki backed up against the wall, still topless from the pool and in her bathing suit bottoms. His right hand had worked inside her suit bottoms and he was definitely running his finger in and out of her snatch. He was doing all the talking and she was looking glassy-eyed as usual. I suspected that it wouldn't be long and we would have a “yes” answer.

I went back to the catfight room and started to explain the rules and the use of winter mittens to Tina. Apparently, she had already been briefed on these by Marco. She must have considered my explanations to imply that Marco was being successful and started to remove her clothes. Now, I'm pretty good at guessing bust sizes but when she took off her bra I was stunned. Either of her tits was bigger than Vicki's head. She smiled at my expression. She squeezed out of her jeans next, there was a tummy as one might expect, but her tits made her tummy look small. Her ass wasn't overly big like most black women and I liked her appeal very much.

She stood there than in a luminescent green thong and said to me, “Go tell Marco I'm ready.”

Halfway out the door, I met Marco leading a still topless Vicki by the hand, she was still wearing her bathing suit bottoms. All three of us came back into the catfight room and I saw Vicki try to slightly pull away from Marco's grasp when she saw Tina.

The rules were officially explained. No standing. No punching above the neck. Mittens must be worn at all times. No biting.

Marco then said that he was changing the prize for winning and the consequence for losing. Apparently, this was a condition for Vicki to participate. The winner would get to sexually humiliate the loser for 15 minutes. Then he would take Vicki back to her room, and if Tina and I wanted to have some time together that was up to us. So basically Vicki was going to catfight Tina because Marco had asked her too, and then she would get pounded like she liked by Marco. Tina and I were on our own, but I suspected that with Tina's previous touching we were also good to go.

The women knelt in opposite corners of the room. Tina dominated Vicki physically even without any action having taken place. At Marco's direction, they both came forward.

Vicki, who I expected to basically give up, lunged at Tina and started much more aggressively than I would have ever thought she would. But with the 5-inch height advantage (Tina's 5'11” to Vicki's 5'6”), Tina came over the top of Vicki's flailing arms and bear hugged around Vicki's DD tits. This however, left Vicki's arms available and she threw uppercut after uppercut into Tina's massive melons. You could hear the impact and Tina's grunts with every punch. Looking at Tina's face above Vicki's back I didn't see much discomfort though.

Slowly, Tina's weight pushed Vicki down towards the carpet. When Vicki could no longer effectively punch Tina's tits, she reached out to punch her crotch. Unfortunately, Vicki's arms could only reach as far as the top of Tina's pubic mound. As she connected with Tina's mound, Tina seemed to meet Vicki's fist with a thrust of her own. Vicki was running out of options and soon Tina was laying flat on top of Vicki. Her arms still bearhugging Vicki's tits. In fact, Tina's left mitten was now squeezing Vicki's right tit. Neither contestant had yet to say anything outside of the grunts of the contest.

With the match temporarily at a standstill with Tina on top of Vicki, Tina started her offensive by putting her massive thighs around Vicki's head. Keeping her left mitten on Vicki's right tit, Tina wet the thumb of her right mitten and with her superior reach started to work that thumb into Vicki's large pussy lips. Vicki was able to roll them onto their sides but this only gave Tina better access to her cunt. Within about 5 or 6 pumps of her thumb, Tina was in Vicki's womb. Vicki's writhing was only getting the both of them more worked up sexually.

Marco said to his mom, “Don't hurt her!”

Tina replied, “This little mitten thumb ain't nothin' compared to that beer can size hose you have between your legs. Besides, if she can't go after I beat her little white blonde ass, you can fuck me. You know I'm a better lay anyway!”. (Whoa! I did not necessarily see that coming!)

Then, with amazing speed, Tina got up into a reverse straddle, her ass covering Vicki's face.

“You're smothering her!” Marco cried!

“Just watch!” Tina retorted.

With that, she grabbed Vicki's blonde hair and pirouetted on her face so that now she was looking down on her victim. Tina slid from atop Vicki's tits to her belly. She wrestled each of Vicki's arms until they were under her legs. Then she said, looking down at Vicki, “So you like punching tits? Let's see how you like it!”

Just as Vicki had done to her, Tina now was upper cutting her mittened fists into the bottoms of Vicki's tits. It seemed the punches were more playful though than mean. Vicki's tits were basically flying into her own shoulders.

Talking to Marco, “I need to teach Joy how easy it is to beat your blonde hair bitch! Then you reschedule a rematch. I'd come over to see that!”

Marco said, “But Ray wants to see Joy's mom, Florence, fight Vicki at some time so Vicki can have the pleasure of beating both mom and daughter.” (Florence was the ex-wife of Tina's husband and someone who Tina had also beaten in catfight in a loser take all match for Joy's dad Tony. There was no love lost between Tina and Florence.)

Tina exclaimed, “That's a good idea! We can have Joy, Tony and us see those two go at it. If Vicki wins, and I think she might because Florence is an even bigger coward, then Joy can get pissed off seeing that and it would make a rematch all that better.” At that point Tina quit punching and looked down at a tearful Vicki and said, “had enough?”. Vicki nodded.

Tina then scooted up her body and kneeled over Vicki's head bringing Vicki's lips up to her pussy. She said, “15 minutes and the time starts when I say it does, so the better you work on my puss, the quicker this gets done.” Vicki lifted her head and gingerly stuck out her tongue but Tina had other ideas and grabbed her blonde head tightly and jammed Vicki's face into her snatch. After 5 minutes Tina said, “I think she is getting the hang of it”, 20 minutes later she orgasmed all over Vicki's face.

She got off and slapped Vicki. “That's what you get for thinking you can even get on the same carpet as me! We'll see you a little bit later...”

With that, Tina got up and asked me to show her to the bathroom, where I made sure she got everything she wanted, including my cock in the shower and on the floor of the catfighting room, and in bed.

Marco gave Vicki everything she had wanted and deserved for catfighting his mom and keeping our deal intact. I fell asleep a short while after fucking Tina for the third time. When I woke up I heard lots of noise from Vicki's room and Tina was gone from my bed. Creeping down the hallway I looked again through the 2-inch crack in the door, this time to see Tina with a knobby strap-on flailing in and out of Vicki while Marco was standing on the bed thrusting his hard-on in and out of his mother's head.

I didn't join in, I was tempted...but I am now wondering if I can use this information...

To Be Continued? (You Never Know...)

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My Wife Is Convinced To Catfight By Her Boyfriend

It's a very neatly written story. Don't take this the wrong way, but my 63 years old mother wouldn't like Vicky for her demeanor and implied racism (she's white, but she despises discrimination)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Catfightlover40. Where does your 63-year-old mom live? Does she know about catfighting and would she consider it? Vicki is 54 (55 on Oct 12). Good physical shape as she works out a few times a week in a cycling.class. 5'6", 130 lbs.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rayman89113 View Post
    Catfightlover40. Where does your 63-year-old mom live? Does she know about catfighting and would she consider it? Vicki is 54 (55 on Oct 12). Good physical shape as she works out a few times a week in a cycling.class. 5'6", 130 lbs.
    She lives in Europe, but she wouldn't consider it IRL. It's my fault, I should have been clearer, I was thinking about a story setting.