Disclaimer: The following story is based on real elements, featuring women in the sixties having a near fatal and violent fight, so if it's not your cup of tea, feel free to skip it.

My aunt died almost 2 decades ago, and ever since, my uncle dated several women with mixed success. Sally turned out to be his last long term girlfriend, as he died of a heart attack 2 years ago. On the one hand, it could be said that for a man it's a nice way to go in bed, but what has became known through others is, that Sally allegedly panicked, and haven't alerted the EMTs right away. Even though Sally has a daughter of her own, she started to act as if my uncle's siblings were extended family (they weren't engaged or married). She planted the idea in her head that my uncle should be laid to rest in their family plot, so once's she dies, they'd be reunited (that was of course voted down, they had been together for 2 years). She had also befriended my aunt to the point they acted they were like sisters in blood (their friendship ended, though it's hard to tell who was worse, my aunt has a history of her own, heck, there's a minuscule chance that her actual fights as a mistress put me on the female fight path). That got extended to my mother too, who brushed it off coldly, they never met while he was alive, there was no reason to pretend they have a connection. Not to be thwarted by such a challenge, Sally decided to bombard Marge with a slew of correspondence until she can be "beaten into submission" and accept her as a friend. The following fictional story is a duel between a woman who hates hypocrisy and a woman who can't take no for an answer.

Marge's narrative: It was 2 weeks after my brother's funeral. Since my nephews had gone back abroad, and my sister can't stop being an incorrigible drunk, I was asked to take care of his home until it's being sold. After finishing with cleaning, I decided to dip into the pool to cool off at the back of the house. This is why I couldn't hear the front gate door opening and closing, much less recognizing, who it was. As I came to surface, I've recognized Sally and was taken aback by surprise, since as far as I knew, my nephews asked for her key back. She's 2 years my junior, weighs a little less (like 7-8 lbs), an inch taller (5'5") than me and I'm embarrassed to admit, has a C cup compared to my B, she's also a short and curly, just not brunette, but blonde. It seemed she still felt at home as, coming through the house she changed into her red onepiece swimsuit, as if to contrast my blue one.

- You neglected to accept my texts. - 'tis were the words Sally threw in my face.
- I've blocked you. We're not friends or siblings. You aren't even supposed to be here. If you don't leave, I'll call the authorities!
- To tell them what? That you changed your mind on consoling your late brother's grieving girlfriend, whom you let in? I know that you were the one who influenced the others to deny his resting with me!
- I'm not the only one who thinks you were negligent, so don't pin this on me! Get out, or I really will call help!
- Oh, really? - she asked gleefully, and suddenly turned to the small table with my phone on it, grabbed it and threw it into the water.
- You bitch! - I yelled at her, and dove after it. What I couldn't know was that Sally used this as a distraction to jump in after me, and while I was busy trying to pick it up from the floor of the pool, she hugged me from behind, and tried to pin my body to the bottom.

Desperate to get her off of me, I used my left arm to grab onto her suit, and pulling it sideways on her buttocks. What I got in return was her right arm releasing my hips and cup a feel. I let go of the phone and used my right hand to grab at her hair, and pull her sideways. As neither of us is that young or has the lung capacity of a competition swimmer, we broke off to come up for air. We took in large gulps to cool down maintaining a safe distance. I think Sally might have been onto my next step because the second I tried to climb out to get her phone she grabbed my hand. I saw no other alternative but to keep her there using her own lock on me, while I used my free arm to punch her. It didn't take long for the underwater boxing to escalate, and soon she wrapped her right leg around my left and we took turns banging them to the side of the pool. To gain advantage, I've suddenly hugged her neck and started to press her body into the poolside. She followed suit, so the choices became limited. The danger factor rose from mutual leg breaking to mutual head bashing. The question was, are we willing to go that far? The answer came in a form of d?tente.

We both let go of the other's leg and neck, but did not separate off. This was not a truce, just a quick ceasefire. Like a submarine and her hunter, letting the other know she can destroy her. She lifted her left knee between my legs, but only ever so gently to remind me she still has stamina and determination. In response I've pulled on her straps just enough they don't snap. As much as I hated this woman, I couldn't help but admit she's a skilled and formidable opponent. Which is why I suddenly dove under to capture her legs and flip them forward so she can't take a deep breath before submersion. It took her by such a surprise that while she tried to come up again, I turned and kicked her in the gut. As she was propelled upward, albeit out of air, I could use the last of mine to retrieve the phone. Even though the strategy worked, once she could recollect herself, Sally swam unto me and as I was climbing out of the pool, she rammed her right index finger into my anus through the wet swimsuit.

The sudden shock and pain made me drop the phone onto the grass and to crawl away from this psycho. Similarly exhausted but just as vengeful, Sally climbed out too and spread out on the grass. She and I are both heavily panting, but I can sense she doesn't want to leave me or herself any advantage. She's crawling closer to me, so I slowly and painfully roll onto my back. It turns out I made the right choice because she seemed wanting to crawl on top of me. Missing her mark, Sally tried the next best thing, clawing into my hair, but I stopped her fingers midair. This posed a new problem, either pull her closer or to take her on in arm wrestling. Only our grunts and panting could be heard as we tried to outdo each other. Those turned into screams when she tried to kick my leg with hers. We both let our arms down, and it seemed she was gaining on me since to lessen the pain I had to allow her to get closer. Our fingers didn't let up on the fight, I could sense she wants to break mine, so I started to scratch her arm instead. All the good it did me was she switched tactics to do the same. Meanwhile her right leg had ensnared my right one, and with those supports she started to slide up on me. Once she was almost halfway on top of me, I gathered my strength to roll her over.

I pushed my hands under her straps to her neck whereas she grabbed my hair with both hands. I choked her and she mashed my head into the grass, so after a minute or so we both became even more dizzy. I let her slip to the side and let go of her neck by pulling down her straps, hoping she would let me go. She got furious instead and through her tears she ripped on my suit. To avoid any potential onlookers who might come home in the late afternoon and to keep dignity intact, I've hugged her. She took this as a challenge and rolled back on top of me to prove she's the better woman. Suddenly she took it even a step further when she tried to slide her right hand between us. I knew that asking would be of no use, so I slipped in my left. I've heard of camel toe wardrobe incidents, but I never felt being in one on purpose. The shock prevented me from yelling, and before I realized it, my left hand gave her the same torture treatment. However I knew it had to end somehow, preferably not with me being in an assault report. - We should... take this... inside, bitch!
- Why? - asked Sally - Afraid... I beat you black... and blue... and kill you?
- You think so? - I retorted while paying her back for the butt attack with one of my own, forcing her eyes to roll back and wince in pain. She let go of my pussy only to claw on my hands holding her. I let her go gladly as I wanted nothing more to recuperate.

If it was interesting, I'll post the second part of her narrative, which will be an indoor fight, before I move on to tell it from Sally's perspective. Feedback is appreciated, I'm a first time writer.