Well, finally I have the time to post the continuation to the story after yesterday the site being temporarily offline.

Disclaimer: This story is still about 2 mature/senior women locked up in a violent, at times sensuous conflict, so if it's not for you, feel free to skip it, but if you do like it, please drop a line for a first time writer.

Marge's perspective: Fortunately for me, my late brother was enough of a social butterfly to host events, which meant guest rooms and guest bathrooms. I left Sally in one downstairs, while I enjoyed the couples shower adjacent to the master bedroom. The door was in a half circle, and the shower itself was multifunctional, equipped with motion sensors. As I was enjoying my bath on my aching body in a cloud of steam, I've suddenly felt a change in pressure. I knew she entered the shower, but before I could fully turn, Sally has already moved onto the offensive.

She placed her left hand between my legs and her right across my chest to create as much discomfort as possible. As a response, I reached back with my right hand, grabbed her hair and pulled her head on my shoulder, while I placed my left hand on her ass, our moans were intertwined with the sound of the falling water. In a desperate attempt, I started to lean a bit backwards, so I could force her head under the rushing water, but as to not be outdone, she let go of my chest to reposition her hand on my throat. As we lowered ourselves to the ground, we took turns in making the other swallow as much water as possible. She switched position from behind me to beside me, so I lost control of her ass, but so did she with my mound. I let go of her head and pried her hand away, as I set my thinking on a different, but still devilish idea.

I grabbed a lotion bottle, and squirted its content on her, which caught her by surprise, but a few seconds later she replied with a shampoo bottle splashed in my general direction. Acting on our feet, a small duel of armwrestling has begun for the next bottle, which ended with the contents spilling on the floor. I pushed her, but the slippery surface made us both fall, and my attempt at grabbing a railing ended up with grabbing the tray, sending the remaining bottles flying through the air. Out of the range of the sensor the water has stopped, so there wasn't much to foam what was on our bodies, turning it into an impromptu lotion match. The cabin started to fill with sounds of bodies slamming and slipping on each other, with the occasional grunts and moans. When a chance presented itself, I went for blinding or suffocating her, whereas she tried to break my arm or leg.

Suddenly we slipped under the sensors again, and the water started to wash off the smut that was on us. As a temporary truce, we both helped the other to get up, but only get a firm grip in the form of a mutual bearhug. When she squeezed me hard, I let out a scream, and she pushed me under the stream. I realized quickly that she tries to drown me, and possibly throw my body into the pool later to make it look like a pool accident. Fearing for my own life, I kicked her in the cunt, and stepped forward. Being out of immediate danger, I spun her body and squeezed her to copy her attack with equal success. As much as I tried to prevent her from attacking me, she still managed to stomp my leg, so I let out a scream.

After we separated and took a moment's rest, we grabbed a handful of the other's hair and stumbled out of the cabin, toward the master bedroom.
- I will stop you... here and now... this is your last chance, leave, or stay at your own peril! - I shouted at Sally.
- This is where it ended, and I'll end it for you here!
With that, as if screams were mutual battle cries, we put up our fists, and laid a barrage of attacks on the other's abdomen, chin, nose, with some occasional hits landing on breasts. Finally out of stamina, I grabbed her hair and mound with she following suit and stumbled onto the bed.

To muffle the screams of such a vicious attack, I let go of her hair to place my hand over her mouth. As the pain intensified, she drew closer and closer, so close in fact, that my right leg got intertwined with her left. Meanwhile her head got closer as well, so I let go of her mouth to headbutt her on the nose. She let go of my pussy and wanted to flee so as to inspect her broken nose, but I knew, as evil as it was, I finally had the advantage, that I couldn't let go of, either figuratively or literally. Sally made that choice for me when she bit my nose, which forced me to let go of her pussy, and to grab her hair. I pulled her closer because I wanted to prevent her from further biting... that only ended up in biting each other's lips. All I could taste now was the metallic essence of blood, so I really wanted this to end. I placed my thumb and index finger on her nose and closed off her mouth with my own. The one time I do such a "kiss" and that's only to neutralize her. Suddenly I felt her thumb under my chin, and her tongue pressing mine backwards, the moment has come, either we both die, or one of us does. To slow things down, I started to massage her throat to evoke a regurgitating motion and force her tongue away from mine. I felt that her attack weakens, but so did my body... will I make it out of this?

The next part will be from Sally's perspective, hopefully as soon as tomorrow.