Disclaimer: The following story features two mature/senior women locked up in a violent, at times sensual duel, so if it's not for you, feel free to skip it, but if you did like it, please drop a line for a first time writer.

Sally's perspective: After having been knocked out on the bed, I wasn't aware, how much time must have passed, but it was already nighttime, and as I slowly opened my eyes, I could see that the bitch was carrying me downstairs, and neither of us was naked anymore. It had seemed that she took her swimming regiment seriously as both of us were wearing a differently colored swimsuit, with hers being white and mine being black. However, I cared for none of it as my goal was to regain my freedom.

On the second set of stairs I wrapped my arms around her head and neck and started to slowly descend my legs as she frantically used her own arms to get free. As we stood in front of each other, a sudden idea crossed my mind, and I planted my foot into her stomach, pressing her toward the wall. Not to be outmatched, she pushed me onto the railing as we both grunted vividly. Holding onto said railing, I lifted my left leg to sweep her right, sending her down the rest of the stairs. Due to age and combat weariness, I could only follow her slowly, by which time she managed to stand up again, and put up her fists.

I followed suit, and another round of boxing had begun, this time carefully avoiding faces as to avoid a new set of uncontrolled bleeding. I managed to trap her in a corner, and I thought, it will be smooth sailing from here on out. I was wrong, she grabbed me violently and pushed me onto the wall, but she planted her right arm around my neck, and pulled my head backwards. I wrested the control back over my right arm that she trapped with her left, and I pinned her head onto the wall, near my own, which immobilized us both. There we were, holding the other's head and neck hostage while the rest of our bodies only provided support to stand. This being a corner, I could have just turned her, but I was aware of her being capable of doing the same, and it was one waltz I did not wanted to dance. What I did instead was that I pressed my butt cheek against hers and forced my right leg behind her right one, so as to lower her center of gravity and choke her in the process. She caught on quickly and we started a little tug of war on our way down. Arriving on our knees, I thrusted her toward one side of the wall, she pressed me back against the other. I've suddenly lowered myself and let her ram my side of the wall. The bitch slumped down beside me and I felt it was high time I threw her out.

It turned out, she had other plans, so when I applied a reverse bearhug, she has violently pushed me into every available surface. This fight has led us to the kitchen island and my attempt to drown her in a sink. I planted my whole weight on her while I used my left hand to press her head down and my right to control the water flow. I should have anticipated that she'll use her legs to stomp mine. I cried out in pain and took a few steps back. She spun around, spitting water everywhere and once she came to, we've reinvigorated our catfight.

Trapped between two counters, we've exchanged punches, kicks and the occasional wedgies until it ended on the floor. I was determined to punch the living spirit out of her using my position on top, but she had suddenly blinded me with some flour that fell down. I felt that she tried to get out of under me so I tried to hold her firmly in place, but she pushed me away with her knee and I landed on my ass. I've struggled to get up, and I managed to find a hand towel. As my eyes cleared, I've realized that she was still there, perhaps now more determined than ever to beat me senseless. She grabbed a bottle of olive oil and started to rub herself in it. I've opened a lower kitchen cabinet where he and I kept the frying oil, and I was lucky, it was still there. I've poured its contents onto the floor and slid right at her. Marge falling down on me knocked the wind out of me temporarily so she had the advantage, but unlike our shower fight, I felt that this time she just wants to kill me. After minutes of struggle which felt like a tour in Hell, we ended up mutually applying a head scissor. As there was no judge or witness to our fight, this could have been the end... I felt my life draining away...

Part 5 aka the conclusion hopefully as early as next week.