Thread: Marge vs Sally or The sister who wasn't meant to be (Part 5)

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marge vs Sally or The sister who wasn't meant to be (Part 5)

Disclaimer: This is the conclusion to the violent and at times sensual duel between two seniors, so if it's not for you, feel free to skip it.

Sally's perspective: After what seemed like an eternity, I managed to apply enough force to knock her out before she could knock me out, and get out from her trapping thighs. I was thinking of finishing the job, but it was too much oil to make it look like as if it was an accident, so I reverted to my original plan.

After 15 minutes of resting I pulled her up and started to move her toward the pool. The breeze was light after nightfall, but the weather was still very warm. Fortunately for both of us, the neighbors paid little attention to our fight, so there were no witnesses either. Just as I was about ready to dump her in, I've suddenly felt a shift in gravity as she placed her knee behind the back of mine and tripped me. I couldn't believe it, but this bitch wasn't giving up easily, she tried a headlock on me, wanting to put me in a sleeper. I've grabbed both of her legs and pushed her forward, resulting in her letting me go and falling in the pool, activating the motion sensor.

I jumped in right after her, and leaped forward to grab her hair with both hands. She followed suit, but our screams couldn't be heard as we both force the other underwater. Once there, she planted her legs around my midsection, but I took my revenge by tugging under her suit and attack her breasts. She let out a scream, but took in water, so she released me, and I followed her. As she spat out the water, I took the liberty of giving her a right hook. Her head fell back into the water, so I've found this high time to finally suffocate her. I swam behind her and it was my turn to put her head in my lock. I dragged her with me to the side of the pool and started to think about how quicker it would be just to smash the base of her skull to the side of the pool, making it seem as if she trip and fell in. I couldn't however follow up on it as I felt a very sharp pain.

She was tugging at my pussy through the suit, so for a few seconds I tried to finish the job, but I just couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her away from me, and inspected the damage. Before I could calm down, I've completely forgotten how vulnerable I've left myself, so I didn't really register that she kicked me in the gut. I doubled over and could only helplessly watch as she pulled me down, holding my midsection with both arms. Once we landed on the bottom, my guess was that she just waited for me to run out of oxygen. Since my legs were unshackled, I took a gander and upshot them in the direction of her head until it connected. Blood spurted from her nose as she drifted away, and I took the chance of grabbing her with me. Once she got air in, I forced her head between my thighs and descended back. Before I could take control of her legs, she crossed them around me and pushed me away. Even though I hated this cunt, I loved the level of competition. We both went up for air, and communicated only through our eyes. As if it were a synchronized swimming event, we both planted a leg behind that of the other, placed a hand in the other's hair and started to spiral down. It was followed by a brief period of landing at the bottom and rolling around, using a kind of buddy breathing where the goal was to steal the other's remaining air. We've separated again, came up for a few gulps, then we hugged with one arm and used the other to cover up the other's nose, and we dived again. We used our legs to keep the other in place while the body subconsciously fights for air. I couldn't decide if we gave up killing the other or we just couldn't but I knew that this was going nowhere. I sealed her lips and started to pummel on her stomach to empty it out, but I lost sight of being the lower body and once we reached bottom, she knocked my head against it.

I was dizzy coming up, but she was no better. I saw her slowly paddling toward the stairs and I wanted to stop her. My body was aching everywhere, but I managed to catch her legs. We ended up on the stairs, facing each other. I pulled her straps, she was giving me a wedgie. She finally managed to push me back and get out of the pool. As Marge collapsed on the grass, I've soon followed her. In my mind, I still wanted to get on top of her and choke her out. With my body, I had to give that up. I knew if we were 30 years younger, this would have been definite. It still can...
    - Bitch! - I spouted at her.
    - Cunt- was her response.
    - I will kill you. I will appear when you least expect it.
    - I'm not afraid. I went easy on you.
    - Oh, really? - I asked and crawled closer. I grabbed her left tit, forcing a yell out of her.
    - I'm still here, aren't I? - she asked, turning toward me and grabbing my right tit. I winced and bit my lip.
    I pulled closer to her, locking my left leg with her right and I spat in her face. After a shock that lasted a second, she spat back. Giving and getting humiliation, I couldn't do it anymore, just slowly rolled away. I grabbed my stuff and went inside to change. I wasn't sure if it was my big mouth, but I really did plan to get my revenge on her...

Sally will return in a next story, the second and last which will be based on real events. As for future installments, I'm not yet sure. In theory the next outing I plan will be a m/f sexfight story between me and Sally's daughter, Melissa, depending on planned and actual length, either a one shot, or a two-parter. I plan it as a tie-in to this story, to reflect on some of the aftermath and to set up the next duel.

For here, my next planned story (again partially based on real life) will be about Lizzie vs. Tammy. A few years back I moved from one city to another and I looked at options with whom I could hook up with. I don't cheat on my girlfriends, I'm not a player or a dog, but it's not unnatural to enjoy having the interest of more than one girl. So I went steady with Tammy but she was very jealous, and when I tried to set up a fight, she went on the offensive. The story will be about their fight and the revenge rematch. It will feature an idea that to my knowledge wasn't made into a story, so if I'm correct, I'll give credit to original poster, if it was, then it'll be an homage.

Junior Hostboard Member
    Marge vs Sally or The sister who wasn't meant to be (Part 5)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Marge vs Sally or The sister who wasn't meant to be (Par

Love the aspects between these two ladies, the tension the raw animal instinct to kill or be killed for sport. Cant wait to see more cf