Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Elegant vs Voluptuous

I just joined this forum, and the first thing I noticed was a post on the topic whether it's better to see voluptuous women fight, or elegant women.

It's always been a fantasy of mine to see a slender elegant woman fight a thick voluptuous woman. In fact my ex wife Mary is 5' 4" 100 lbs, very feminine, elegant, and pretty, small firm breasts, short hair, and she dresses stylish but conservative (except she did have a thing for going braless, which I loved). My first girlfriend after my divorce was Leslie, who is 5' 6" 145 lbs, a couple years younger than Mary, with big breasts, long hair, and she dressed like a slut because she knew it turned me on. Ever since I told her about my catfight fetish she would keep telling me that she wanted to fight Mary.

Leslie often would ask me to tell her about Mary. Once I told her that Mary has a sweet ass (and she does, believe me). That must have bothered her. When we made love Leslie would tell me stories about what she would do to Mary in a fight. She would say "I'd kick that bitch's ass, I don't care how sweet it is." Another of her favorite lines was "if she wants your cock, she's going to have to fight me for it." God it turned me on when she would say that.

In her stories, she would always rip Mary's top open during the fight, and after she beat Mary up she would "suck on her tits." Lesbian sex was not part of my fantasy but hey I'm not complaining. Leslie did have lesbian tendencies that she never acted upon, so that's why she got into the fantasy I suppose.

God that was the hottest sex of my life and she kept it up with the stories for about a year until we broke up. She never did fight Mary, but she was kind of obsessed with Mary and she really did want to fight her.

I think voluptuous women are jealous of thin elegant women, and vice versa. They don't like being around them because it exposes their insecurities about themselves.

Anyway I love the forum and it reminded me of those days, thanks.
    Last edited by napanap; October 1st, 2017 at 02:15 AM.