Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Realistic Breast Trauma

So recently I've seen quite a few stories portraying breasts 'popping' or 'bursting' as the result of blunt trauma; something that seems extremely unrealistic to me. Breasts are testicles; I don't think any normal human could ever really have the strength necessary to make them burst. I've also seen stories where breasts eventually begin spraying blood from the nipples after being battered for a while, but even then the stories never go into the long term consequences of such a thing occurring.

So I've come to ask; what kind of damage actually can be inflicted on breasts as the result of repetitive blunt trauma (such as getting punched and kicked in a fight)? After the obvious bruising and swelling, what could actually happen? Would blood really begin spraying from the nipples after every punch? Is it really possible to cause so much damage to the Coopers Ligaments in a single fight, that significant sagging occurs? Can breasts really be torn lose from the chest wall and, if so, would that result in extremely lopsided breasts, with one sagging lower than the other, or a nipple facing the wrong way? Could hanging somebody from the breasts for a prolonged period of time (perhaps a day) really cause extreme sagging in such a short amount of time?

And furthermore, in almost every fight story I've read breasts seem to have an almost limitless capacity to heal back to full, perfect form no matter how much damage they take (unless the story is actually advertising itself as BRUTAL). Is that actually rooted in reality? If breasts were beaten so hard to the point where they're described as 'sagging 3 inches lower' then before, or even 'flattened' as I've seen in a few stories, would they really ever be the same again?

What I'm trying to say is; everybody knows what happens to testicles if you hit them too hard. But when it comes to breasts it seems to be entirely up to the author, and I find that a bit weird. What I want to know is; does anybody know what would really happen to breasts subject to the kind of treatment commonly portrayed in cat-fighting/titfighting/femfight stories?

Junior Hostboard Member
    Realistic Breast Trauma

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Realistic Breast Trauma

I've been thinking about this subject a lot more lately. Maybe not particularly just breast trauma, but any lasting traumas in brawls. Obviously I love death fights, but that's a guarantee that its over. Lets face it, the loser wouldnt know it afterwards, they're dead after all lol.
    I think a fun genre that could be possibly explored is the in-between isle of catty and death. A fight, whether small 1v1 or even massive brawls where some survive with surface wounds, some could get killed in the process, and then the some that have the lasting injuries, perhaps a loss of a limb or appendage. I think say, a mother of two would be a constant reminder of her mostake should she had gotten smug in her agreements and now has to live her life in a wheelchair because her opponent snapped her spine like a ragdoll. Or the secretary who cant type as well anymore because three of her fingers got chopped off during a battle. Or even something more visual to the outside world like pluck gouging an eyeball or biting a chunl out of a cheek.
    I think its very hot to have two or more people that are willing and ready to risk such rules (or lack thereof) knowing it could be as little as a chunk of hair (less preferred for me) or an early grave, or anything else in between and yet they still go at it for whatever reasons it might be. Even hotter if theyre risking all of these for no reasons at all, just seeing who is better.