Thread: Let me make your fantasies a reality!

Junior Hostboard Member FreelanceCharonBeatle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let me make your fantasies a reality!

Hello!
    My Name is Claire and I am a freelance writer. I have started writing custom catfight stories and I would love to make your fantasy a reality (or as close as it can get ). I am currently working through my fiv account I am willing to take and receive custom offers and have almost no limits to what I will write about. I have written about fights that range from jealous girlfriends all the way to a fight to the death between three Succubi and beyond.

If you are interested shoot me a private message here and we will chat. I would be happy to provide you a sample to see if my writing is up your alley.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Claire Bear.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Let me make your fantasies a reality!

Quote Originally Posted by FreelanceCharonBeatle View Post
    Hello!
    My Name is Claire and I am a freelance writer. I have started writing custom catfight stories and I would love to make your fantasy a reality (or as close as it can get ). I am currently working through my fiv account I am willing to take and receive custom offers and have almost no limits to what I will write about. I have written about fights that range from jealous girlfriends all the way to a fight to the death between three Succubi and beyond.

If you are interested shoot me a private message here and we will chat. I would be happy to provide you a sample to see if my writing is up your alley.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Claire Bear.
    Welcome Claire, I'm freelance myself. Just that this doesn't come as a surprise, members with under 10 posts cannot send PMs (as I've learned it myself), but visitor messages (also on your profile) have no such limits, not to mention you could post a sample page here so anyone would see what you have to offer.

Kind regards,

Drew

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Drew,
    I appreciate you letting me know. (I have been finding this out as I go...lol.) I think I will post a sample! Thanks for the advice!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Drew,
    I appreciate you letting me know. (I have been finding this out as I go...lol.) I think I will post a sample! Thanks for the advice!
    It seem to have been a good idea, as I can say, without professional jealousy that it's a good sample. Personally I like to do a little world building first, but of course, to show a style, this way is more effective. Also, it's good that the setting was senior year as there's been an issue with characters being minors. I wish you good luck with commissions and have a Happy Thanksgiving

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    It seem to have been a good idea, as I can say, without professional jealousy that it's a good sample. Personally I like to do a little world building first, but of course, to show a style, this way is more effective. Also, it's good that the setting was senior year as there's been an issue with characters being minors. I wish you good luck with commissions and have a Happy Thanksgiving
    Yes, I prefer world building myself. This person specifically asked for things to get to the point fast. Ah well. And the story refers to college, not high school. I suppose it wasn't clear because that was discussed between the two of us.

Glad you found it good!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I prefer world building myself. This person specifically asked for things to get to the point fast. Ah well. And the story refers to college, not high school. I suppose it wasn't clear because that was discussed between the two of us.

Glad you found it good!

I've visited your fivver site and it seems that you gained the approval of tr0tz and amana too. I wanted to say with world building (the Tolkien kind, not the craze that started with the MCU) that to me, this is as well as a cerebral fetish as a sexual one, so while I'm fully aware of most men "wanting to get to down to business asap", I like to create tension in real places, with people as realistic as it's possible. If your reviewers mentioned the je ne sais quoi, I think it's rather you've found l'esprit and la joie de vivre, based on satisfaction. I like to entertain the idea of a "Bechdel Test for fights" where characters in this scenario have to have a
    reason to fight, beyond sex or material things. For example the actual animosity between women, who're convinced the other just fakes to be nice, and her compliments are actually insults. If you ever care to read some of the stories here, Shindy did some of those that I'm talking about.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can absolutely recommend Claire for her custom stories.
    Fun and easy to work with and a high level of details in the stories.
    And she's definitely doing "world building"!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

So, what's the cost of a custom story?

Is there a price break down? Like,

5 000 words x dollars USD
    10 000 words x dollars USD

etc.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tr0tz View Post
    I can absolutely recommend Claire for her custom stories.
    Fun and easy to work with and a high level of details in the stories.
    And she's definitely doing "world building"!