Thread: Wife Battles Rival in Boxing Catfight (Real)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wife Battles Rival in Boxing Catfight (Real)

This is part of a "My Wives Catfight" series that are real events that have happened over a period of 45 years. Obviously, I am a catfight addict. I have been married three times and all have catfought for me. You can go back through the series to see the past events. My current wife, Vicki, was very reluctant to catfight at first, especially after badly losing her first encounter. However, since moving to Las Vegas she has gotten into the cuckolding lifestyle (not by my choice but her's although it has advantages for me!)

In 2017 (it is December just before New Year's), she met a well-hung young black stud named Marco, as a result of a catfight with his sister Joy who was a former renter of our's who broke her lease and ended up fighting Vicki for her deposit. Vicki won not only the right to keep the deposit in that fight, but Marco and her have been a thing since that night.

Marco also has a catfight fetish that I've encouraged and is setting up catfights for Vicki. I don't think she is wild about having to fight every couple of months but this is a way she can please Marco in addition to pleasing him with her physical assets. We sleep in separate ends of the house and Marco sleeps with her 2-3 nights a week. He is around 25, 6 feet 2-ish and about 250, she is blonde 55, about 5 feet 6 and about 135. Our relationship is platonic and would probably end in divorce if I tried to force Marco out, so I take what I can get in the form of pressuring Marco to set up catfights where I get to fuck the loser!

Marco has fucked about everyone in his own family including his half-sister Joy's mom and when she came to visit Joy the week before Christmas from California, Marco was determined to have her fight Vicki, and I had further indicated to Marco that this needed to happen.

The fight happened the Thursday night before Christmas. Marco brought Joy's mom, Tisha, and Joy, who presumably came along to see her mom take revenge on Vicki for her own loss to my wife. Tisha was of course black, about late 40's, 5 foot 5 and about 125-130 pounds. The fight would be in our spare empty carpeted room that we use for Vicki's catfights. The women would fight topless and in thongs but Tisha insisted on a wrinkle in our format which apparently Vicki had agreed to. Instead of catfighting with winter mittens which is our style, Tisha wanted to use lightweight (almost child size) boxing gloves instead. I presumed that she had boxed a little and that was the reason for her choice. Vicki had taken a couple of boxing exercise classes so she must have felt okay with that. Another change would be that there would be rounds of 3 minutes with a 2-minute rest until one of the women submitted or was knocked out. As in our home rules, head blows were outlawed and instead the targets should be tits and the opponents cunt. They would stand - not kneel - also a change, but no kicking, biting, etc.

Vicki came in looking very sexy and was introduced to Tisha and said she hoped for her sake that she could fight better than her daughter. Vicki said this with a smirk and all the time looking at Joy. It looked like Joy wanted to fight right there too! Tisha looked at Joy and said she would teach Vicki a lesson for her.

Marco and I would act as moving ropes to keep the women away from the door sills and windows and Joy was just to watch. If Vicki won Tisha was mine for the night. If Tisha won Vicki would get fucked by Marco and her. I didn't know how Joy fit into all this but I hoped I would get a shot at here either way as she is a great tight fuck!

Vicki and Tisha came to the center of the room and touched gloves and Round 1 was on. Pretty much it started slow with 10-20 seconds of circling. Then Vicki lashed out with a strong right at Tisha but got a solid counter-punch back from Tisha that tagged her right tit pretty hard. Was Tisha left-handed? This might be interesting as I don't think Vicki as ever really boxed and certainly not against a left-hander. You could see the pain on Vicki's face from the hard hit that smashed her DD tit (Tisha's were slightly smaller D's). Tisha circled to the left and Vicki tried to hit her with her own left hand but was again rewarded with a counter-punch this time a smack between her breasts. Frustrated Vicki tried to move forward and force Tisha into a corner. It was then that Tisha came to life going on the offensive with a huge flurry of punches that backed Vicki all the way across the room into the other corner. Tisha had scored quite a few hits on Vicki's tits in that barrage and now had Vicki in the corner and Tisha was uppercutting under Vicki's arms and into her tits relentlessly. Just before the end of the round Vicki shoved Tisha out of the corner and time expired.

During the round Joy was shouting at her mom to "fuck that white bitch up!". Marco and I remained neutral and Vicki was pretty much left on her own to fight her own fight. I could see that her tits had taken a beating in the first round because of all the red marks. Our eyes caught and I smirked which I knew would infuriate her and maybe cause her to have a better showing in Round 2.

Marco called the fighters together at the end of the rest period and Round 2 started. Again, a 10-second period of circling and again Vicki fired a big right at Tisha but this time not at her tits but right at her head. Because of the no hitting above the tits rule, Tisha was not protecting her head and she got cold-cocked and almost knocked to the floor by Vicki's big right. Both Marco and Joy simulaneously cried, "Hey!", but before they could react Vicki threw a left upper cut into Tisha's left tit putting Tisha on the floor coming to rest at the base of a wall. Marco rushed in to grab Vicki before she could charge Tisha and amazingly a very groggy appearing Tisha arose from the floor. I know she had to be seeing stars. Normally, a penalty free shot would be assessed but before anyone could say anything Tisha charged Vicki starting to rain blows on her head and face. Her boxing training was now evident. Vicki did get a great tit flattener into Tisha's right tit during the charge but other than that it was all Tisha, and Joy was absolutely delighted. Vicki went down about half-way into the round and because it was a boxing catfight, Tisha jumped on her as she lay on the floor. At first, Tisha sat on Vicki thong to thong and grinding her cunt-covered thong into Vicki's as much as she could. At the same time, she punched Vicki's big tits from side to side and Vicki was only giving token resistance. Marco and I looked at each other as Tisha scooted up Vicki and now did some side to side action on Vicki's head. I looked over at Joy and she was doing all she could to stop touching herself as the action was becoming extremely erotic for her. I hoped this was going to be a good sign for me as it looked like there was no way Vicki was going to win, which meant I wasn't going to get a shot at fucking Tisha who was looking more desireable by the second. Marco called the end of the round before Vicki lost consciousness.

The first question from both Marco and I to Vicki was whether she wanted to concede but she shook her head. She lay on the floor most of the two minutes of rest as Marco, Tisha, Joy and I debated whether Tisha should get a free shot at the start of the third round. We figured that Tisha had gotten enough of her own head shots in that it didn't matter.

Round 3 started and Vicki could hardly hold her gloves up. She should have quit. Tisha wound up with a roundhouse right to the Vicki's head (turned out Tisha was ambidextrous) and Vicki went down immediately. Joy screamed with, well, joy! Tisha danced around as Vicki struggled to lift her head off the ground. Tisha saw Vicki's struggles and said, "Oh no you don't!" and dropped her cunt-covered thong right on Vicki's mouth and said, "Eat me!". Vicki still shook her head but Tisha was having none of it! She starting riding Vicki's face which Tisha had pulled into her thong with her boxing gloves. Tisha was definitely trying to get off on Vicki's face now and soon she was able to take the thumb of one of her gloves and move her thong aside exposing a huge clit which she pushed into Vicki's mouth. The time was now inconsequential. Tisha was going to ride Vicki until she came. Tisha had won. Joy was exuberant. Marco and I shrugged at each other.

When Tisha finally came and got off Vicki, her residue was all over Vicki's face. Joy then trash-talked over Vicki and in response Vicki threw a weak punch at Joy. It wasn't close to connecting and if it did it wouldn't have done any more damage than a feather. However, Joy jumps back and said, "Really, you want to fight me? I'll fuck you up right here, right now, just like my mama just did!". Marco and I came over now to help Vicki but Joy just kept taunting. Even as she was helped by Marco done the hall to her own bedroom Joy just kept following her and talking shit. Tisha just laughed like the fight had been a walk in the park.

I was so horny at this point that I started making eye contact with Tisha and Joy but neither one of them was wanting to have any part of me. I got them sodas and Tisha told Joy she was staying and what was Joy going to do? Joy said that she guessed she was going unless we could revive Vicki so Joy could "beat the shit out of her", too! Marco came out about then and said it wouldn't be a fair fight but that Vicki had just told him she wanted to have it out again with Joy. To that Joy seemed astonished and said she was ready anytime. She left shortly thereafter with an agreement to return for a catfight rematch with Vicki the Tuesday after New Year's. Marco and Tisha then went and did their winning threesome with Vicki which lasted well into the next morning.

Unfortunately, I came out with the short end of the stick on this one and the best I could do was force Vicki into a blowjob last night, a week after. I did have some great memories to jack-off to, seeing my unfaithful white wife pummeled into submission by another black woman. She is now 2 wins and 4 losses against blacks.

Vicki left for work for the first time today since the fight and she actually looked great (fuckable) and there really wasn't any signs of the beating she took last week. This is why I am writing this now. All of this goes for me to tell you that I can't wait for Tuesday!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wife Battles Rival in Boxing Catfight (Real)

Thanks for the story and keep us up to date about today's fight and happy new year!

Curious to see if Joy will do better this time than in her last fight with your wife! Will Tisha be watching? She would be angry on Joy if she lost!