Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once and For All

Been going through some old files and came across this story. I am trying to get an artist on DeviantArt to illustrate it, but at nearly 150 pictures it would be expensive. Anyway I thought I'd share it with my fellow board members. Enjoy!

- Cat

================================================== ====

Christine stopped the Jeep at the end of the long dirt road that led to the beach house. As the engine died, she could feel the silence, broken only by the sound of the waves lapping the beach below. She knew this was perfect for what she had come here for.

Getting out, Christine reached behind and unclipped her spandex biking top, sliding it off her full breasts and placing it on the seat. Running her hands across her bared breasts, she sighed. Christine began slowly walking towards the cottage, her gorgeous ass covered in a pair of tight spandex biking shorts. Her booted feet followed the mental directions, leading her around the side and on out to the deck on the back of the beach house.

Stopping, the busty brunette saw her long-time rival Danielle was waiting. The gorgeous blonde was clad in a pair of cut off jean shorts and a front-tied bikini top. The white straps gave perfect accent to her jutting breasts and the tight black leather gloves encasing the blonde's clenched fists.

"Well slut, here I am", hissed Danielle, "Waiting just like I said I would be!"

Christine glared, "And here I am, bitch, so let's get started so I can finish you off once and for all!"

Danielle moved out towards the middle of the deck, untying her top, watching as Christine also moved with her. Both stopped and stared.

"Such a quaint term- 'finish you off once and for all'. What's the matter cunt, can't bring yourself to say 'kill'?" spat Danielle. Smiling, the blonde casually dropped her bikini top behind her, and said, "Well I can. It's going to be a pleasure killing you, bitch!"

Christine, her anger growing, growled as she raised her black leather gloved fists, "You're nothing but a gutter-mouthed blonde bimbo, Danni. Killing you will be like putting a dumb animal out of it's misery!"

The women circled, fists raised.

- Past prologue

Christine and Danielle have been fighting each other for what seems to them to be forever. Childhood playground battles grew into high school wars behind the gym. Short-lived slapping and wrestling fights over boys and clothes escalated into longer fist fights and brutal knockouts over men and who was sexier. By the time Christine graduated college last year, their fights had become challenge matches in lonely out-of-the-way locations, with the winner coming closer and closer to beating the loser to death.

Six months previous to today's combat, a desert battle had the blonde finally pinning her brunette rival against the side of Christine's car with her arms in the windows. Danni thoroughly pummeled every delicious inch of Christine's body with her fists, elbows, knees, and boots. Danielle, herself battered, bruised, sweating and topless, beat the dark-haired woman senseless, stripped her, then beat Christine some more. The last thing Christine remembered was Danni holding her head up by her bangs, telling her the next time they fought the blonde would kill her. Danielle then punched Christine cold, and continued to pound her fists into the brunette until she orgasmed.

The challenge for today's battle came from Christine as the two women were in the bathroom at the office where they both worked. She had been training fiercely for months, and had honed her fighting skills to a lethal edge. Christine stated that she wanted to "end their rivalry once and for all". Danielle, also in peak condition awaiting just such a challenge, smiled and coyly reminded the saucy brunette of her knockout-punch promise from their last fight. Christine also smiled, and replied that this time the blonde was going to be begging for her life. Danielle accepted the challenge, and told the brunette to meet her after work at a beach house her uncle owned. He was out of the country for the summer and they would be able to have the privacy they both wanted.

Unbeknownst to Christine, Danielle had long planned to turn their final meeting from a fight into a beating. She knew that eventually Christine would come after her. The blonde knew this because, if the tables had been turned, she would have done exactly the same thing. Danni had no intention of letting training, fighting skills, or even a chance lucky punch deny her the pleasure of finally killing her hated rival, so she had prepared. Her black leather fighting gloves were specially modified with thin but dense metal strips on the knuckles. Her calf high boots had steel inserts hidden under the fine leather toes. No matter how good Christine thought she was, the advantage Danielle would gain from the start would allow her to later abandon her toys. Then the blonde could finally, slowly, and delightfully beat Christine first helpless, then unconscious, and finally, after Danni was thoroughly satisfied, dead.

- Present

The women circled, fists raised.

Christine swung the first blow, which her blonde adversary blocked easily. Danni's return punch was also stopped short of its intended target, and for the first few minutes, the two evenly matched females thrust and parried with their fists, knees and feet. The sounds of booted heels on the wooden deck mixed with grunts from the exertions of their attacks.

The brunette faked a cunt attack, and was finally able to slam two quick right jabs in to Danni's lips. The blonde's head snapped back in quick succession, but she was able to block the left cross that Christine followed up with. The dark-haired woman was faster to the mark, however. Her knee slammed hard and straight into the junction of Danni's legs. The hard bone of Christine's kneecap cracked into her rival's pubic bone, and the brunette beauty wasted no time taking advantage of Danni as she froze in agony.

Right cross, left cross, right cross, left cross, followed by a tremendous right fist that drilled in to the blonde's navel. Danni bent over, and her opponent didn't fail to capitalize.

Christine's blistering right uppercut, propelled by all of her power and the years of hatred for the blonde, ripped into Danni's jaw like a rifle shot. The blonde was lifted off the ground by the blow. Christine watched as her right arm completed the follow through as her light-haired enemy's head was smashed skywards. That same head lead her voluptuous body to smash on her back on the deck with a loud "THWACK!"

The brunette dropped her arm and rubbed the knuckles on her right fist with her left hand. "That punch hurt," she thought to herself, "but it was fucking worth it to nail that blonde cunt!"

Danni, head spinning from the savage punch that finished the series, groaned softly and looked up at her smiling rival standing over her. Christine taunted her, gesturing with her hands for the blonde to rise. "Get up Danni," she hissed, the hatred easily heard in her tone, "I haven't even begun fucking you up yet!"

The blonde smacked the deck in frustration, and as she slowly regained her feet, she could taste blood in her mouth. Danni raised her fists again and growled, "You want me Chris, come and get me you bitch!"

Danni had to grudgingly admit that Christime *had* gotten better. Her brunette rival didn't charge in, didn't take her opponent's condition for granted, even though she'd just belted the blonde with a good series of punches. Still, the blonde was more than ready for her rival's attack.

The blonde waited until she spied Christine's faked right cross, and then she started to close in with her immediately. True to form, the dark-haired woman's right leg had started in motion as well, and Danni's right fist was already in position.

The blonde's punch slammed straight in to Christine's crotch. Danni smiled as her head came close to her rival's. By the intake of air she could hear from Christine, she knew that her aim was true.

The blonde's knuckles, encased in dense metal, connected squarely with Christine's clit. The thin spandex biker shorts were no protection at all for the fleshy nub that was hard and full of fight from the brunette's opening salvo of blows.

Christine had felt pain many times at the hands of her hated blonde enemy, but nothing like this.

Her clit was destroyed, smashed to a bloody pulp against her pubic bone, which itself almost cracked from the force of the punch.

The brunette staggered for several seconds, her brain not able to comprehend the sheer level of pain emanating between her legs. Danni smiled, standing in front of her hated enemy, watching her hands slowly move to cup her finished clit. The blonde's right fist pulled back slowly, and with a trickle of blood dripping from the corner of her lips, Danni steadied her opponent with her left hand at her neck.

"Now," the blonde whispered, "take....THIS!"

The right crossing punch that impacted on Christine's jaw almost broke it. As it was, her head was smashed around to the side, the sheer force of the blow lifting the brunette off her feet and spinning her beautiful form one hundred and eighty degrees around, to finally land face first on the deck with a wicked "THUD!" She lay still after bouncing slightly, arms and legs akimbo, spread eagled on her stomach.

Danni smiled as she pulled her fist back from the punch. The blonde then bent down over her prone rival, and sank her gloved hands viciously into her hair. Still smiling, Danni roughly pulled the woozy brunette standing, whispering, "Oh no, bitch. We're just getting started."

Christine comprehended her back being slammed hard against the side of the house. She saw three Danni's floating in front of her. The brunette's brain was foggy, but she knew in her gut that something was very, very wrong. Then the pain returned.

Danni looped two savage uppercuts under each of her opponent's tits. The perfect 36C orbs were compressed and ripped upwards, then they fell back to their beautiful shape with a bruise beginning to form on each. Danni's metal-reinforced fists then skewered each of Christine's breasts, the blonde using the hard nipples and brown aereola as targets.

Her aim was true. She smiled as she watched her leather glove sink deep in to the brunette's titflesh. Danni felt her pussy spasm lightly, so she repeated the punches. The she repeated them again.

Christine finally groaned as the sheer agony from her chest cut through the fog in her brain. Her hands began to move up to cover her beaten melons, but her blonde punisher was already changing targets.

Danni dropped her arms and pulled her right fist back as far as she could. The brunette's belly button then took a blow that carried every bit of power the blonde had. Danni knew that she'd rearranged her rival's guts, and stepped back lightly as Christine first bent over, then fell slowly to her knees before her.

The brunette looked up at Danni, bloody spittle drooling from the corners of her lips. The blonde smiled again, braced herself, and then whipped her right leg upwards. The steel toe of her boot smashed across Christine's nose, almost breaking it. The heel of that boot crushed the brunette's lips as it crossed her mouth.

Danni watched as her kick smashed her rival's head up and to the side, a spray of blood leading it. The dark-haired beauty's head pulled the rest of her body over to finally land with a "THUD!" face first on the deck. Christine was hit so hard that her body rolled over, finally coming to rest on her back. The brunette shuddered lightly as she lay there. Then she saw, through a fog, Danni standing above her.

The blonde squatted down over her chest, her eyes never leaving Christine's. Danni slowly stripped the gloves off her hands, placing them in her back pockets. The blonde then grabbed Christine's left hand, and removed the tight leather covering that hand.

As she pulled the glove off Christine's right hand, she hissed, "You won't be needing these any more, you pathetic cunt."

The brunette could barely comprehend her blonde enemy donning the gloves that only minutes before she'd used to lay that same blonde out on the deck. Danni pulled the leather tight, flexing her fists as she looked down at her prone and helpless rival.

"It's quite fitting that I kill you using your own gloves, bitch. By the time I've, how did you say it, 'finished you off', the knuckles will be worn off and these gloves will be soaked with your blood Chris," the blonde said.

Danni then stood, bent over and again roughly jerked her rival to her feet by her dark locks. As the smiling blonde pulled Christine along the deck to the stairs leading to the beach, she almost cooed in her ear, "I told you that I'd kill you the next time we crossed paths, bitch."

After dragging the brunette down the stairs, Danni slammed her back against a piling support for the deck. The blonde quickly secured Christine's arms at the wrists with rope hung from the nearest columns. The brunette could sag on her feet, but she could not fall.

Which was exactly where Danni wanted her.

The blonde pulled her gloves very tight over her fists as she said, "This time I'm not going to stop beating on you after I punch you cold honey. This time I'm not going to stop pounding on you after I cum so many times it starts to hurt." Smiling, Danni lifts the brunette's chin up with two fingers of her left hand, "This time, this time, I am going to keep punching you and punching you until I finally punch you dead, bitch."

Christine, the fog in her head beginning to clear a bit, trails of blood running down both sides of her chin from her nose and mouth, muttered, "Fuck you cunt."

Danni smiled, and stepped back from her rival. She'd waited for this moment for so long, and she savored it deeply. The blonde balled her fists tight, then slowly went about her task.

She whipped a right backfist across Christine's chin. The "SMACK!" sound her gloved fist made as it impacted the brunette thrilled her. Danni paused for a few seconds, drinking in the moment and letting the hated female in front of her soak in the pain. She then ripped her left fist across Christine's mouth backfisted. The brunette grunted from the impact, her head slinging to her right from the wicked punch.

As the waves crested one by one on the beach behind her, Danni kept backfisting the brunette's head. Christine's cheeks, nose, mouth, eyes and jaw took leather-gloved fist after brutal leather-gloved fist. Slowly. Danni was in no hurry whatsoever to finish her enemy off. In fact, just the opposite was true. She wanted to draw out Christine's agony, and her own pleasure, for as long as possible. The hatred these two shared was that deep. If the situation was reversed, the blonde had no doubt at all that Christine would be doing the same to her.

After sending two dozen blows across Christine's head, the blonde stopped. The brunette, though slumped in her restraints, was still conscious. Her face was battered and bruised, but both eyes, though swollen, were open. Danni stepped in close and grabbed the brunette's biker shorts at her hips as she put her face directly in front of Christine's.

When the blonde's kneecap smashed into Christine's cunt, the thin spandex of her shorts offered little if any cushioning of the blow. The brunette's jaw dropped as her rival's knee speared her womanhood. Danni smiled seeing the pain register in her eyes. The blonde then kneed her again. And again. And again. Each blow harder than the last. Each smashing knee bringing more pain to Christine. Each impact making Danni wetter.

At last the blonde released Christine, and again stepped back. Danni's next comment was dripping with the hatred she felt for the brunette.

"That hot cunt of yours won't be fucking any of my boyfriends ever again bitch. Take this!"

The steel toed boot the blonde wore lifted Christine's feet off the ground as she kicked up into the junction of her rival's legs. The brunette could not evade her enemy's kicks as one by one they destroyed her beautiful pussy.

"POW!" "POW!" "POW!" "POW!" "POW!" The sounds of Danni's boots careening into Christine's cunt filled the afternoon air.

Finally, an impact of those savage boots made a different sound.

"CRACK!"

For the first time during the fight, Christine screamed. Her body began to spasm uncontrollably from the unbearable pain emanating from between her legs. Danni smiled as she watched her hated rival writhe in total, all consuming agony. Then the brunette's throes slowed, and then finally stopped, as she hung there limply against the pillar.

The blonde walked up close and jerked Christine's head up by her bangs roughly. Smiling, she whispered in her face, "Take that in your hot little cunt Chris!"

As her rock hard nipples brushed against the brunette's, Danni exploded in her shorts. Waves of cumming pleasure almost brought the blonde to her knees, as she moaned and gyrated her hips against the shattered remains of her rival's womanhood. Her juices sopped the crotch of both her lace thong panties and her cut off jean shorts. After a few minutes, her breathing settled back to normal, and Danni felt her strength returning. She then looked into the face of the still unconscious brunette in front of her.

"God I love beating you Chris," the blonde whispered huskily. She stood, backed away from the brunette, and slowly began massaging her now throbbing 36D breasts. Seeing her lifetime rival hanging helpless before her, beaten and bleeding, caused Danni to begin to climb the mountain of sexual excitement again. For as long as she could remember, she'd been battling this woman. And now, today, it was about to be finished.

Once and for all.

The blonde reached into the front left pocket of her jeans and extracted a small cylinder. She cracked it open under Christine's nose, waving it back and forth. The brunette began to stir as the ammonia in the caplet did its work. Once Christine began to struggle back to consciousness, the blonde tossed the capsule away and smiled.

"That's it, you fucking bitch. Wakey wakey baby. Wake up, so I can work you over some more," Danni growled in a low tone.

Christine awoke slowly and in searing pain. After several minutes, her head cleared and when her eyes focused she could see her blonde rival standing in front of her, cupping and slowly squeezing her tits and running her thumbs slowly across the rock hard nipples. The brunette, still defiant, growled, "You're such a fucking slut Danni. I fucking hate you."

Danni smiled as she replied, "I came so hard when I destroyed your cunt Chris. I can't imagine how hard my pussy will explode when I hit you with that sweet, killing, punch."

The brunette struggled to stand and finally got her booted feet under her. She muttered, "Don't know what you did. But you've never been this good."

The blonde laughed aloud, and slapped Christine backhanded across the face with her left hand. As the brunette moaned, Danni hissed her reply, "We've had enough fights, bitch. We've been fighting for years now. Last time I wanted to kill you so bad. I had your head lifted by your bangs in my hands. I had the killing punch pulled back. I could have done it then. But I didn't. I wasn't ready."

Christine smiled and replied, "You had to cheat to win bitch. No way you're woman enough to take me in a fair fight."

"CRACK!"

Danni's right backhand slap careened off the brunette's cheek. Christine's head slumped on her chest, blood dripping down on to her naked tits.

The blonde walked up to her rival and savagely yanked her head upwards by the hair. Danni's tits smashed into her brunette rival's. Face to face, the blonde whispered huskily, "The last time I would have been caught. No way I'm doing a single day in prison for killing you honey. Today no one knows where I am, or where you are. Today you were going to finish me off. You wanted privacy as much as I did."

Suddenly the blonde could see a touch of fear in Christine's eyes. Danni, her eyes wide with enjoyment, then said, "I'm going to beat you to death Chris. This could never be called self defense bitch. This is pure blissful hate-filled murder you cunt."

Christine then spit in the blonde's face. "Do it then, you fucking second class cunt," she hissed.

Danni took a step back, then wiped away the bloody spittle from her right cheek with the back of her gloved left hand.

The blonde whispered, "Oh. I will."

Then Danni slammed a savage right uppercut into the brunette's chin.

As Christine leaned back against the pillar, head spinning from the blow, the blonde hissed, "But first I want to bust your tits apart you man stealing cunt!"

Danni slammed her fists deep into the brunette's orbs, spearing each one over and over again. Ever since their breasts developed at the age of twelve, the two women had taken special pleasure in going after the other's tits. During the past two years, the rivals had come closer and closer to not only killing each other, but also totally destroying the other's breasts. Both knew full well the power of their breasts when it come to lovers. Both hated the other's tits with a passion.

Christine grunted from deep inside her chest as each blow connected. She felt her orbs being smashed flat against her ribcage over and over again. When Danni suddenly stopped, the brunette slumped in her bonds again. The blonde had slammed her fists into Christine's nipples so hard they were now inverted. The brunette's aereola were bruised. Still, the melons stood firm and proud on Christine's chest.

Danni's own tits were covered in sweat, topped off with diamond-hard nipples. For the past six weeks, ever since her boyfriend told her that Christine had tit-fucked him in her office, she'd dreamed of finally destroying the brunette's tits. She changed tactics, and began belting the proud titflesh of her rival with withering uppercuts.

Christine was a stationary target for the blonde's leather-gloved tit busters. Every now and again Danni would fire an uppercut into the brunette's chin to ensure her real targets stayed accessible. The blonde was careful not to knock Christine out however. Danni wanted her awake for every delicious punch.

Christine's chest was on fire. When her blonde rival started slapping her now swelling orbs, the brunette started begging Danni to stop. The blonde smiled and replied with a straight punch to Christine's mouth.

"Shut up bitch, Danni hissed. "Your tit-fucking days are over, you fucking whore!"

The blonde then noted that Christine's tits were indeed very swollen and bruised. She smiled, then whipped her left fist deep into the brunette's guts. Christine bent over as far as her bound arms would allow, sucking in as much air as she could. The uppercut that followed almost knocked the brunette out cold.

Danni smiled, and pushed the semi-conscious brunette against the pillar with a full body press. She whispered angrily to Christine as her tits crushed the brunette's, "My boyfriend told me that your hot fucking tits were so second to mine. As I took his entire load all over these babies. In your fucking office!"

Danni then quickly released the ropes securing Christine's wrists. The blonde stepped back as her rival slid slowly down the pillar to land with her ass on her boots. Danni then stepped back away.

"Get up you worthless fucking tramp. Get up and fight, if you can!" the blonde growled.

Danni smiled as she watched Christine attempt to get to her feet. She knew the brunette's pelvis was cracked, but she wanted her rival up on her feet. Danni wanted to beat her down. Over and over again.

Christine finally staggered to her feet. The brunette put her fists up. She couldn't feel her legs much, but she used her hatred for Danni to drive herself standing.

The blonde smiled and said, "Come on bitch. Come and 'finish me off' you cunt!"

To her credit, Christine tried. Her punch was on target. Her blonde rival easily sidestepped the clumsy blow, then clocked the brunette with a wicked left cross. Christine staggered, but stayed on her feet. Danni smiled, and whipped the same hand in a beautiful backfist across the brunette's mouth.

Christine stayed on her feet, and the blonde made her pay for it. Right cross, left cross, right cross, left cross. The brunette's knees began to buckle. Danni slammed her right fist deep into Christine's guts just above her shattered groin. The brunette's jaw dropped in a silent scream. The blonde closed her mouth with a perfect hate-filled left uppercut.

"CRACK!"

Christine fell backwards like a freshly cut tree, landing in the sand spread eagled. Danni rubbed the knuckles of her left fist with her right hand. "That was such a sweet punch," she thought to herself.

The blonde bent down over Christine, sank her hands into the brunette's hair, and jerked her back up to her feet.

Once Christine was standing, the blonde slammed four right jabs into her face. The brunette's eyes crossed when Danni's fist clobbered her nose. The blonde smiled, set herself, and smashed Christine back on to the sand with a vicious right cross.

The brunette writhed in the sand below her. Danni's cunt was soaked, her juices staining her cut offs and glistening on the insides of her thighs. She walked slowly around her battered rival, taunting her.

"Come on Chris. Get up! Come 'finish me off' bitch! This is so much more fun than pinning you against your car and simply beating you. Every time you get up, I am going to beat you back down. And after a while, when you can't get up any more, I'm going to pick you up and beat you down some more."

Christine spit blood on to the sand as she pushed herself up to her hands and knees. She spied Danni's boots, the leather spotted with what she knew was her own blood, walking around her. The blonde's words cut deep, bringing the fear Christine felt to the front. The brunette pleaded for her life.

"Please. Danni. Stop. I'll. Never. Never. Bother you. Again."

Danni considered using her boot. One good shot to the brunette's jaw and she'd be dead with a broken neck and a broken jaw. But then her revenge would be over. Too soon.

For the next ten minutes, Danni reached down, sank her gloved hands into Christine's hair, and slowly pulled the brunette to her feet. Once Christine was staggering on her feet, the blonde clenched her fists and smashed her rival with them. At the end of each attack, Christine's beaten body was laid out on the sand at Danni's feet.

Tit punch, gut punch, uppercut.

Right cross, right backfist, right cross.

Gut punch, knee uppercut.

Jab, jab, left cross, left backfist.

Kidney punch, right cross, left cross, knee uppercut.

Danni took her time, savoring the beating of the brunette. Once more Christine staggered in front of her, this time barely able to stand on her own. When the blonde backhand slapped the semi-conscious Christine, she could feel her pussy quiver on the edge of a massive explosion. Danni stepped in close to her rival and sank her fist deep into the brunette's stomach. She stepped back a bit, dropped her right fist, and fired yet another uppercut to the bent over Christine's jaw that cracked like a rifle shot.

"CRACK!"

The brunette was out cold before her back hit the sand. So complete was her knock out that Christine's body never even quivered after it landed with arms and legs spread wide.

Danni watched her blow impact. Watched the spray of blood fly off the brunette's face as her leather-clad fist crushed her rival's jaw. Once Christine was down, the blonde sank to her knees, cupped her tits and squeezed. Danni threw her head back and let loose with a pleasurable scream as the focus of her world shrank to her orgasming cunt.

When the blonde came back to earth, she was laying next to Christine. Danni rolled over on to her hands and knees, basking in the afterglow of her searing cum. Smiling, she gazed over at her rival and muttered, "Was it as good for you as it was for me, baby?" The blonde then playfully smacked Christine's swollen left tit and moaned, "As much as I hate to end this, it's time. Time to fucking kill you bitch!"

Danni spotted her bikini top laying in the sand just off the deck. She smiled, got to her feet and retrieved the piece of her suit. The blonde could feel that the thong bottoms she wore under her cut off shorts were sopping wet. "Time to add some color to this top," she thought to herself as she walked back to her unconscious foe.

Christine began to slowly come around. She shook her head lazily, her brain rattled with a severe concussion from all the punches to her head. Then she noticed her blonde rival sitting on her. Danni's ass was parked on her hips. Even through the fog, Christine knew that the fact that she couldn't feel the blonde's weight on her pelvis was not a good sign.

The signs got even worse as Danni reached down with her left hand, firmly grasped her bikini top that was now loosely looped around the brunette's neck, and slowly pulled Christine up to a sitting position. The dark-haired woman had a confused look in her eyes. The wicked right cross Danni planted on her mouth didn't help.

After the punch connected, and Christine's head whipped to the side, the blonde kept her at least half-sitting with a firm hold on the top. Danni jerked the brunette back upwards, smiled, and laced her nose with another leather-gloved punch.

Jerk. Punch. Jerk. Punch.

Slowly, with deliberate pauses in between her blows, Danni began to beat Christine to death.

The blonde's pussy was almost constantly cumming now. Not the massive orgasms like earlier. More like a steady, thrumming rhythm, constantly soaking her thong and shorts with a steady flow of sweet nectar. Danni knew she had one more big one coming.

The one she'd have when she finally killed Christine.

The blonde changed targets. It was time to destroy her rival's tits.

Danni scooted up closer to the brunette, letting Christine's face rest between the blonde's orbs. Then she drew back her left fist, and slowly drilled three straight punches into the brunette's swollen right breast. The first blow cracked the aereola, the second brought bloody fluid from the crack. Once she'd delivered the final blow, Danni kept her fist tight against Christine's tit as it broke open, soaking the leather glove.

The blonde moaned as she watched the punch wreck Christine's melon. Then Danni switched hands on the top, and did the same thing to the brunette's left orb. This time, when the final destructive punch impacted, Christine let out what passed as a scream. Only Danni heard it, as it vibrated her own quivering titflesh and sent her over the edge to another orgasm.

The blonde dropped her rival, allowing her to fall to her back spread eagle in the sand, and sat back down on her rival's hips as she came.

Christine's head slowly lolled side to side. She was in agony from so many places, yet she couldn't get away. The brunette prayed the pain would go away, that the torture would soon end.

Danni was about to grant her her wish. The blonde stood, and slowly walked around her beaten rival. She drank in the sight of her enemy laying battered and bleeding before her.

Danni said, "Now, bitch. Now it's time to finally beat you to death. You know, in all our fights, neither one of us has ever been this fresh at the end. We've always beat the living shit out of each other, until at the end the winner could barely raise her fists to throw a punch."

The blonde used the toe of her boot to poke Christine's shattered right tit as she continued, "But this time, this time I can hit you with everything I have bitch." Danni then rubbed off some dried blood from the corner of her lips with the back of her right gloved hand. "You only got in those couple of punches at the start. I had to let you think you had a chance of winning, or my surprise wouldn't have been so much fun!"

Danni then reached down and jerked the semi-conscious brunette up to her knees by her hair. Once she had Christine where she wanted her, the blonde sank to her knees facing her. Danni smiled as she cupped her rival's chin in her left hand, stared stright in to her eyes and whispered, "Time to finish you off Chris."

Christine could only make a lame attempt to spit in the blonde's face. All that came out of her mouth to run down her chin was more blood.

Danni kept the brunette's chin in her hand, clenched her right fist tight, and whistled a punch into the "V" of Christine's shorts. She didn't care that her rival couldn't feel it. Danni wanted the pleasure of cunt punching her one last time.

The blonde buried two right fists in to Christine's stomach, forcing the air from her lungs.

Danni slammed an uppercut into the sagging remains of the brunette's destroyed tits, spraying her own orbs with their fluids.

Then the blonde grabbed the bikini top handle she'd wrapped loosely around Christine's neck. Danni's cunt was again quivering on the edge of a massive orgasm. "I'm about to do it," she thought to herself. "I'm about to finally fucking kill her!"

The knuckles of Danni's right fist connected perfectly with the point of Christine's chin. The blonde easily held on to the bikini noose, however, allowing the brunette's head to whip backwards but not allowing her body to give with the blow.

Danni smiled, and backfisted Christine across her right cheek. The blonde took careful aim, and sent a sizzling right cross into her rival's nose, finally breaking it in a spray of blood.

When the blonde jerked Christine's head back to look at her, she could see that it would only take a few more blows to murder her rival.

Danni looked down at the knuckles of her right glove. As she'd predicted earlier, the knuckles were about worn through. The leather was also soaked with the blood of her rival.

It was time.

Danni pushed Christine back enough so that she could put all her power into her punches. Three of the most savage uppercuts the blonde had ever thrown finally separated her dark-haired rival from the world of the living.

"CRACK!"

"CRAAAACK!"

"CRAAAAAAAAAACK!"

On the final, killing punch, Danni could no longer hold the bikini top, and as she followed through with the punch, she watched Christine's head, neck and jaw broken by the vicious blow, lead the rest of her body to fall almost in slow motion to land in a puff of beach sand spread eagle on her back.

The blonde's orgasm was so powerful that she passed out.

Later, Danni awoke laying beside Christine's body. She'd execute the rest of her plan, making sure she'd never be charged with the murder of the brunette. And for years afterwards, the blonde would open a box in her hope chest, and pull out a pair of blood stained leather gloves, and a pair of similarly blood stained spandex biker shorts. Her pussy would get wet seeing them, and then she'd cum as she remembered.

Ending a rivalry.

Once and for all.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Once and For All

FINISHING THE JOB!

My newer cast for the film....

photo Big Tits MILF Non Nude 275386498

filles gros seins 39

c0009

my original cast poster...

23fcef516873719
    Last edited by Ted Mark; May 5th, 2018 at 01:00 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member CatfightKing's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Story sounds familiar...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice and brutal !! Well done. I guess I have seen and appreciated your work on Deviant Art too and I love how your girls are fighting wearing
    sexy heels and boots. Very exciting.