Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Couples Fight for Fun

Dave and myself have been friends since our early days at Uni. We met while studying engineering, although we were to go into in different branches, we attended many of the same seminars. We were also both into any kind of physical sports like rugby and football but we both preferred freestyle wrestling. We were good enough to represent our collage and the Uni. Being in the same weight division we quite often faced each other to gain our place in the team and although at times we were rivals we never let it get in the way of our friendship. A friendship which is still strong after 31 years.
    It was during our wrestling days that we both met the girls who were to become our wives and the mothers of our children. They were best friends and as the years wore on they became more like sisters. Dave married Mary a lovely girl now 47 about 5? 4? with dirty blonde hair, about 140 Lbs and a trim 36d, very similar in looks to the actress who plays Bernice in Emmerdale. Dave is 49 about 5? 10? and around 180 Lbs. My wife Jacky is 46, 5?5?, Dark hair, 145 Lbs and a 36dd and looks a bit like Lena Headey who played Cersei in game of thrones. I am also 49, 5?9? and 185Lbs. We have two children a boy and girl also both at Uni, although our son is on a gap year backpacking in Australia. We are all pretty fit going to the gym regularly and Dave and myself take part in charity marathons, while the girls play squash, attend fitness classes and run half marathons.
    Now the children have left home we are out and about more and have just returned from a holiday with Dave and Mary in Italy. We decided before we go back to work we would have Dave and Mary over for a BBQ. Dave and myself are both quite successful and are fortunate enough to have quite large homes so as we would be drinking they would be staying over. With the kids gone there was plenty of room and if the girls wanted to talk Dave and me could retire to my man cave and play pool or watch sport on TV. The afternoon was warm and we had eaten the BBQ consumed a few drinks in fact Dave was on Jack and coke and I was into spicy rum and coke, the ladies were sampling flavoured gins. None of us was particularly drunk just into talking about old times and at the point where we might try to relive them.
    The girls had gone into the kitchen to fix some snacks while Dave and myself were discussing the controversy of Vettel?s penalty in the Canadian GP. We hadn?t noticed the ladies had been gone a long time until we heard uncontrolled giggling from the kitchen. We went through to find out what was so funny, they just laughed flushed a bit with embarrassment, so we pushed them for an answer. They told us to give them a hand through to the living room with more drinks and snacks and they would tell all.
    When they came in and sat down they told us between bouts of embarrassed giggling of how back at Uni they would watch us wrestling and got really turned on. That much that on occasions they would discreetly rub themselves while watching us compete, they had only just admitted this to each other in the kitchen. They asked us if we remember what the sex was like after our bouts, both Dave and I admitted it could be a bit rough and wild but good. They then asked us what was sex like now, typical women act coy yet inwardly sexy as hell. We admitted it was a bit mundane nothing like as exiting and the girls agreed. Mary then told us that Jacky said ?wouldn?t it be nice if it was exiting again?, of course Jacky said ?no I didn?t that was you?. Neither wanted to admit they craved the old excitement. Then both said anyway we were thinking wouldn?t it be nice if you boys wrestled for us, we laughed as we didn?t think they were serious. They both looked at us in the way a woman does when she wants something badly, we took the hint. Dave and I looked at each other, Dave said where ?is the harm?? I agreed but stated there had to be rules as there would be no ref. Jacky informed us they already had the rules and that was what they were giggling about, and we had to agree to them before they told us what they were. No way, we both said. Jacky stood up came to me and rubbed her firm backside in my face Mary pulled Dave?s face into the front of her jeans we were informed none of this until we do as they say. They left the room to let us decide. I looked at Dave and said let?s do it but we have one proviso and we tell them when we have finished our show. ?They do the same with the same rules? Dave laughed and agreed. We went out and told the girls our decision.
    I think they thought our proviso was that there would be some kind of swap because it was an open secret that there was some kind of attraction for each other?s partners. They agreed, I must say at this point I don?t think the ladies had ever had partaken of any physical contact sports with each other or another woman before.
    Mary and Jacky took it turn about to state the rules:
    1. No biting, scratching, punching, kicking, gauging, kneeing or elbowing.
    2. No pulling of hair of the head, bending of fingers or trying to really hurt your opponent, you could cause discomfort only.
    3. There would be no pins it would be three submissions only.
    4. We would be naked.
    5. Balls and dicks could be grabbed and used as leverage. They could also be squeezed to get a submission but not to the point of acute pain.
    6. They girls would only interfere if tempers became frayed.
    Dave and I looked at each other Dave exploded where did naked and ball grabbing come from? Mary replied calmly ?it?s primal I saw a documentary where chimps attack each other?s genitals in a fight, but there is only intent to inflict pain not injury, and we are just evolved chimps?. Jacky also piped up remember the statue of Hercules and Diomedes in the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence. I remembered them both studying it minutely. It was obvious where this idea of us wrestling had come from. Never mind it would be entertaining for us to watch them. We agreed Dave and I also agreed to make it more like a training session than a bout with the safe word being stop if it was needed.
    We agreed to meet up in my man cave as it was large enough with a thick carpeted floor, and went to our rooms to change. As we got to our room Jacky asked if I was happy with this as we were a bit drunk. I told her I was but that the girls had to go along with the proviso. She looked at quizzically half expecting me to blurt out the answer. I didn?t, just hinted that the losers wife might have to put on a display for the winner, she laughed and replied you dirty swine you always have wanted to see Mary nude. I got down to my boxers and set off to the cave Jacky said she would follow, when I got there Dave was stood in his boxers. We moved the pool table out of the way and stacked spare furniture out in the garage. The girls entered a minute later both dressed in very sexy lingerie, both looked stunning, just to show you boys the prize?s you are wrestling for. They went to the bar and made up drinks not that we had already had enough.
    Dave and I got in the centre of the room and faced each other. The girls stood facing us and ceremoniously grabbed the waistband of our boxers and bent down at their knees, lowering our boxers as they bent down. As she got up Jacky cupped my balls in her hand and gave my dick a kiss and told me to make sure he was fit to perform later. They stepped back sat down on a couch out of the way and shouted wrestle.
    Dave and I naturally fell into the freestyle wrestling stance trying to look for an opening this left the family jewels dangling between our open legs. I heard Jacky opine to Mary ?well neither of us are being short changed in the portion sizes?. Whether intentional or not this distracted Dave enough for me to dive in grab his leg and put him face down on the carpet. I lay across his back and pulled his leg up towards his back and tried to get in position by trapping his arm for a cross face hold. He countered throwing me off his back onto my back and ending kneeling between my open legs. He hooked both my legs with his arms behind my knees and pulled my legs up into a folding press. He hadn?t managed to get me locked but he was in control, I sprung one leg free but was still trapped by his body weight on the other. I heard Mary shout go for his balls and to my shock Jacky shouted go on squeeze them. Dave dutifully grabbed my balls and squeezed he said quietly in my ear ?sorry it?s what they want to see, you will no doubt get me back?. I followed his meaning and let out a cry of pain. I let him keep the hold for a few seconds watching the girls move to get a better view of my predicament, then pushed with my trapped leg and rolled out.
    I stood up massaging my balls which were uncomfortable not exactly sore. I looked at the girls and noticed their eyes were sparkling with drink and excitement. Jacky said sorry for supporting Dave but she had agreed with Mary they would only show partisan support during breaks, at all other times they would support the guy on top. That I would remember for later.
    We took position again the same stance as we circled I thought this isn?t free style rules so I stood up Dave immediately went for a grab round the waist. I went back with his push, bent back down and grabbed him round the stomach lifting his feet of the ground and trapping his head between my thighs. As I lowered him I let go my right hand reached between his thighs from behind and grabbed a handful of dick and balls and squeezed. I then rolled forward pulling him to the carpet and got him in a great head scissors. His face was facing my feet, I tightened the grip of the scissors and clamped my hand firmly on his package, it looked painful hold to the spectators and it was most definitely uncomfortable. The girls lapped it up Dave couldn?t move or break out so he would have to submit. They were both shouting for me to squeeze harder, Dave of course tried to pull my hand away and exaggerated his cries of pain. I noticed Mary had her hand between the top of her thighs and was gently massaging her crotch with her thumbs. Jacky had her hands in her lap and was squirming in her seat. Dave finally relented and gave, I released him immediately. We stood up he was robing his neck with one hand and massaging his balls with the other.
    Mary dashed across moved his hand away from his balls and started to massage them for him. Jacky came and kissed me her hand found my dick and she started to caress it gently while whispering in my ear how turned on she was getting. We separated, Dave and I gave each other a quick hug then grabbed a drink. I asked if I had hurt him he said not too badly but he had felt it, he asked me the same and got the same answer. So now we knew how far to go. As we squared off again I could see the effect Marys massaging had had on Dave, he looked at me laughed and I saw what Jacky had done to me. Things had grown but neither of us had a full hard on.
    We came together in the freestyle wrestling hold one hand behind the others neck and one hand one the others arm. Turning round in circles trying to get the advantage. Dave dropped to the ground pulling me with him. I landed sitting on his chest but he had the momentum and flipped us over and ended up sitting on my chest ideally placed for a schoolboy pin. I rolled over to throw him off but he went the opposite way, when I was face down he slipped his arm round my neck and put me in a side headlock. I quickly countered and applied the same hold to him, big mistake. After a long struggle he forced us into a standing position, grabbed my dick and balls with one hand and lifted his other arm was round my waist which helped with the lift. We fell to the floor he released his hold on my balls and flipped both my legs up catching them under his arm. He then put me in a neat folding press, just like he tried at the beginning of the bout. He then trapped one leg with his legs and the other leg with an arm leaving me folded on my back locked in position and him with one hand free. The girls shouted do it! My manhood was dangerously exposed and semi hard he grabbed my dick and pulled me further into the hold with it. He then got a better grip like he was strangling my cock and pulled again it was uncomfortable but not very painful. The girls were ecstatic, I could see them from my embarrassing position. Dave called for me to give but I groaned and refused, my loving wife had her hand inside her pants and was rubbing gently, Mary was massaging her crotch. Both their eyes were sparkling with delight. I gave and Dave let me go again we hugged. Then I tended to my slightly injured parts.
    Jacky came across and gently caressed my dick. Mary was kissing and fondling Dave. We had a couple more drinks and a rest all the time the girls were fondling us. We stood to go for the last fall but the ladies had a quick discussion. They announced change of rules for the last fall. They wanted to get involved, the last submission would be partly decided by them. The last fall would not be a submission, the wife of the person applying the immobilising hold would use her hands to make the pinned man come. Dave and I looked at each other wondering what had got into them. We felt like passengers on this train they were driving. By now we both had a raging hard on so wrestling would be difficult anyway.
    We squared off both trying not to laugh at our pricks sticking out like flagpoles. Neither of us are in any way gay but the drink and the sexually explosive atmosphere had us in its hold. We made signs with our eyes while they girls topped up their drinks.
    We didn?t circle each other we just came together and grabbed each other?s package with one hand and clasped the other on the back of each other?s neck. One of the girls shouted Oh yes! Then they started shouting encouragement it was a bit over the top. Crush his balls, rip his dick off but they were laughing when they said it. They were aware Dave and I had no intention of really physically hurting each other, although I must admit it was very uncomfortable.
    Dave suddenly released his left hand from the back of my neck bent down and grabbed my right leg, I was now hopping round the room. He gave a quick pull up, I lost balance and landed on my back. He came down on top of me but his action had unintended consequences, his balls had made contact with my shin. I saw it in his face and he whispered its Ok, but I now had the advantage. I immediately got behind him and applied a full nelson, I rolled onto my back holding his back to my chest and wrapped my legs round his preventing him from curling up. I called for Jacky to do her bit. She sprang forward and grabbed Dave?s prick and started moving her hand up and down, Mary shouted for her to grab it harder and do it quicker, she responded and Dave groaned with a combination of pain and pleasure. I must have relaxed because Dave got an arm free Jacky leapt out of the way. He twisted himself so his arms wrapped round my right arm and swung his legs up scissoring my left arm he was behind me and I was trapped. Your turn babe he shouted to Mary. I could have swung my legs about to try and break free but I didn?t want to accidentally hit Mary so I just pulled with my arms to no great effect.
    Mary latched onto me and started moving her hands up and down. She started squeezing harder and moving faster at first it was painful then she eased up a bit and there was a real mixture of pain and pleasure I have never felt before. Dave was shouting go babe, Jacky yelled her encouragement make him come but don?t break it. I struggled and struggled I could see Mary?s nipples poking through her bra. My struggling just made Dave grip harder and Mary work harder. Then still moving up and down with one hand she cupped my balls with the other and squeezed it was none to gentle. I let out a moan of pain and ecstasy as shot my load all over my stomach. Mary raised her hands in victory and Dave released me and helped me to my feet. Jacky wiped my stomach with a wet towel and Dave and I gave each other a hug.
    Our ladies came to us kissing and cuddling thanking us for the show and asking if we were ok. We both had some bruises and we were aching in certain parts of anatomy but we felt really good but not as sexually excited as our wives yet. Dave did broached a question that in all fairness had not been addressed. Were there no spoils for the victor? Both the girls answered well that would be up to Mark. I asked why? and got the answer. Jacky and Mary had suggested before the match that the loser?s wife should give the victor a blow job, but they never mentioned it because it might have been a step to far. Laughing they said no swallowing, I knew this was something Jacky detested anyway so I was not surprised. Well we were entering new territory with our friendship and who knew where it would lead so I said ?to the victor his spoils?.
    Jacky immediately put her drink down knelt in front of Dave and took him in hand before she started she told me I didn?t have to watch. I said punishment for losing but the idea of watch my wife give another man a blow job excited me. She got him hard and engulfed his dick with her moist lips. I couldn?t believe how much she could take in her mouth as she pulled her head backward and forward Dave held on to the sides of her head and started breathing deeply. Mary turned to me a said ?don?t you wish it was me doing that to you?, I looked her straight in the eyes and said ?you bet?. She replied ?next time make sure you win because I would love to do that to you, Jacky has wanted to do that and more for a long time and so have I?. Dave started moaning and threw his head back, Jack pulled her head away as he shot his load over his belly, Jacky looked like she was the cat who got the cream. She sponged him down gently while he regained his breath.
    We got more drinks and the girls talked about the bout and how they had felt watching primal men as the called it trying to destroy each other?s manhood. After about ten minutes Dave said ?right about our demand?. He told the girls to stand up and face us I was a bit confused but I followed his lead. They stood up and turned to face us Dave went and stood in front of Jacky I went and stood in front of Mary. He reached behind Jacky and unclipped her Bra I did the same to Mary. They looked at us and said we guessed right you want to see us nude well feel free it?s only fair. We let the bra?s fall Marys tits were quite firm but large and quite heavy looking. They were tipped with pink nipples about half an inch in diameter sticking out about quarter of an inch, surrounded by two inch diameter aureole. I just wanted to fondle them but didn?t. Jacky?s tits although a cup size bigger did not look it they were also firm and heavy no doubt thanks to their fitness regime her nipples were much the same only a light brown in colour with more conical areola. We knelt down and pulled down their knickers, I was relieved to see Mary was not shaven but kept her dark bush nicely trimmed. Dave was looking at Jacky?s bush which was trimmed to a heart shape both had thick bushes and were obviously proud of them. I noticed Dave take in the smell of a sexually aroused woman just like I had.
    I think the ladies were waiting for more but looked shocked when we stepped back and I said ?now it?s you turn?. They looked at each other and said ?what?? We replied your turn same rules except as you don?t have balls its anything under your neck that can be targeted. Jacky stammered but we thought you might want to swop wives at the most. Maybe later said Dave. They told us they had never done anything like this before well we replied first time for everything. We don?t know how to wrestle they said, we replied who needs to know how to wrestle, fighting is primal as you yourselves said so just do what comes natural. Then as they realised we were serious they wisely decided to remove their false nails and jewellery. You pay for new nails tomorrow. They turned to face each other.
    Dave and I couldn?t believe what we were about to watch. Two mature women who both looked stunning, these were not young girls about to try and rip each other?s hair out. They were mother?s women who had lived life, full breasted, curvaceous bodies, two women in their prime. We knew they were not going to try to hurt each other badly but they would be inflicting discomfort or perhaps embarrassment on each other. If they got carried away we would bring things back under control.
    At first they circled each other hands raised like claws pretty unsure of what to do. They rushed each other grabbing hands in a typical test of strength. They pushed each other back and forth arms moving up and down trying to get an advantage then Mary brought both her arms back and their bodies smacked into each other. Their breasts flattened into each other and Jacky showed a slight grimace of pain. Mary hooked her leg behind Jacky?s and they went to the floor. It became a leg locked melee, they had hold of each other?s arms, and their legs were intertwined as they rolled about the carpet trying to gain the advantage. First one then the other would be on top but could never manage to stay there. We were treated to a wild show of their breast first swinging then being flattened as their bodies came together. There legs were locked together each with one leg between the others thighs so there was no clear view of their pussies. But there was the occasional flash of pussy fur in between them rubbing their thigh over each other?s mound. They were putting everything into it and were tiring rapidly so the speed of their rolling about slowed and they started thinking of how to gain the upper hand. Jacky let go of Mary?s arms and opened her legs releasing Mary?s leg which let Mary get into a sitting position on my wife?s stomach.
    It was a clever ploy she then reached up and grabbed Mary in a type of bear hug and threw her onto her back. Jacky quickly grabbed Mary?s arms pinned them to the floor above Mary?s head. She pulled herself from between Mary?s legs and leapt into a sitting position on Mary?s stomach. Mary was now effectively but not so securely pinned. Their exertions to now had tired them both and both were now slowing to conserve energy. Jacky asked Mary if she wanted to give, of course she refused. Mary started to buck up and down trying to throw Jacky off, it wasn?t working but we were treated to a fantastic view of Mary?s pussy as she had her legs wide open to push on the floor. Jacky realised that in the end Mary would unseat her so she moved up her body and told her to stop and give or she would sit on her tits. Mary told her to go ahead it would give the boys a thrill. So she did, presumably uncomfortably flattening her tits against her chest and at the same time she put her knees on Mary?s upper arms placing her in a schoolboy/girl pin.
    Mary carried on bucking with Jacky?s pussy inching closer and closer to Mary?s face. Till at last Mary?s chin was pressed into Jacky?s crotch, at this point when Mary bucked Jacky?s crotch was forced into Mary?s chin Jacky leaned back with a look of surprise on her face. Mary?s legs had shot up and she locked her ankles around Jacky?s neck pulling her backwards onto the carpet, as she went back Mary grabbed Jacky?s left leg under her right armpit. Jacky?s neck was now in a scissor and her left leg was being pulled back she was trapped. Mary asked her to give she said no, Mary told her it would get worse she still said ?no? so Mary tucked her leg under her armpit and held tightly with her right arm. Then she released her left hand and grabbed my wife?s vulnerable pussy and squeezed. A look of horror appeared on Jacky?s face as Mary applied a painful looking claw to my wife?s most intimate parts. Dave and I of course shouted our encouragement to Mary telling her to twist her grip and squeeze harder. Jacky groaned and moaned in pain. Till at last she said ?ok? I give, Mary released her immediately. Dave went over and hugged his wife. I helped Jacky up she was rubbing her pussy I asked if it hurt she said it was uncomfortable but Mary hadn?t really tried to hurt her just like Dave and me and not really tried to hurt each other.
    She looked down at me then across at Dave and said looks like you two are enjoying the show. We were both stiff as flagpoles. We got our wives and ourselves another drink while the girls caught their breath. I pulled Jacky close and kissed her, my hand naturally fondled her breast for a minute while her nipples hardened then I slid it between her thighs and was quite surprised to find her wet. I was surprised as she was taking longer nowadays to become aroused. As the girls squared off again Dave told me Mary was in much the same condition of arousal and also that it came as a bit of a surprise to him. Things were looking better for later.
    The girls faced each other again and came together in the same finger lock test of strength, their arms slightly above each other?s heads. Mary stepped back, let go and stood up Jacky crashed her shoulder into Mary?s stomach. Mary then leant down over Jacky?s back wrapped her arms round her and grabbed one of Jacky?s tits in each hand. Dave and I both cheered for Mary to squeeze and she obligated. Jacky had wrapped her arms round Mary?s legs to try and trip her, but Mary had her legs braced open and they danced round in circles we had a great view of both their pussy?s. Jacky grimaced in pain with Mary asking her to submit. Jacky of course refused. All of a sudden Mary?s mouth formed on ?O? and she let out a squeal of surprise and pain. Jacky had pushed her right hand between Mary?s thighs and grabbed her pussy. What we didn?t know till after was that Jacky had stuck her thumb in Mary?s pussy and was pressing on her clit. Mary let go my wife?s tits and stood up Jacky didn?t let go She lifted Mary up and pulled her to the carpet on her side. She moved her hand to a better claw position with two fingers in her pussy pressing and grabbing hair and skin from her mound. Mary grabbed at Jacky?s wrist but her hand was immovable. Mary twisted and squirmed and tried to grab Jacky?s pussy but Jacky staid just out of reach. Mary moaned and groaned but in the end gave. Jacky released her and when they both stood up they hugged each other.
    Mary was holding her pussy when Dave caught and kissed her. Jacky was rubbing her tits and I couldn?t help but notice how hard her nipples were. I look across and saw Mary?s were just the same. I asked her if she was turned on she told me she had never been this turned on before. I must admit my hard on was that bad it was almost painful. The girls pulled away and whispered to each other and there was nods of agreement. Jacky left the room and went upstairs. Mary told us how the last fall would happen and it would be similar to Dave?s and mine. One of the girls would be forced to come by her opponents? husband, except he would use an implement. Jacky entered the room with a large rubber penis we had picked up as a souvenir at the Bourani festival in Tirvanos Greece a couple of years ago, Dave and Mary also had one at home. She washed it and wiped it over with a clinical wipe. It was a talking point between us and had never been used. It was two inches in diameter and about ten inches long. The centre was hollow so it was quite flexible, the girls admitted that between themselves they wondered what it would be like to have it inside them but never had the courage to try. One of them was about to find out. Before they started I suggested lubricating it they said giggled and said no they were providing enough lubrication themselves.
    The women faced each other for the last time of the evening. They went for each other but this time both went for a side headlock. Jacky beat Mary to it, trapping her head under her left arm with her head to the front of my wife. Mary braced herself legs wide open and left hand on Jacky?s left thigh, Jacky stood legs braced wide apart trying to twist and throw Mary to the ground. Mary took her chance and it was Jacky?s turn to issue a loud Oh! As Mary?s right hand came between her legs from behind and her thumb jammed straight up my wife?s pussy. Her fingers grasped her bush and the skin of her mound. Dave and me shouted encouragement as Mary lifted my wife onto her toes by her pussy, Jacky released the headlock and grabbed at Mary?s arm. But it was too late unbalanced they fell face first onto the floor. Mary had the advantage she let Jacky go rolled over and turned Jacky onto her back and sat on her tits facing her feet. Jacky pushed her legs up to try and catch Mary in a neck scissors but she failed. Mary caught her legs and pulled them under her arms trapping my wife in a very exposed position. Mary shouted on Dave to start his bit.
    Dave grabbed the dildo and approached them, he knelt down facing his wife and slowly inserted the large dido into my wife. Jacky moaned and wriggled as the dildo slowly slid full length into her. Dave then pulled it slowly back out almost to the tip and pushed it back into her. Faster said Mary and I shouted yes faster give it to her harder so he did. Jacky was squirming moaning and groaning as her excitement built. But Mary had made a mistake Jacky?s arms were not trapped. When Mary was so engrossed with watching Dave pound Jacky?s pussy Jacky reached up and grabbed her tits she pulled down on them. Dave stopped removed the dildo and sprang out of the way. Mary let go of Jacky?s legs and fell forward, Jacky kept pulling down on her tits until Mary did a forward roll onto her back. Jacky then knelt on her knees either side Marys chest trapping her arms under her legs. Mary tried to lift her legs and trap Jacky?s head but Jacky repeated Mary?s trick and caught her legs under her arms. Mary was immobile. Jacky called me to do exactly what Dave had done to her but hard and fast, I slowly inserted the dildo into Mary then started pumping it in and out. Dave and Jack both shouted harder faster so I obliged. Mary sound like she was weeping but she wasn?t she was responding to the simulated sex. Her panting and moaning built to a crescendo of load moans and a loud Ahh! As she came. Jacky released her and stood up, Mary stood up on shaky legs and they hugged each other. Jacky then planted her lips on Mary?s mouth and gave her a kiss.
    To the victor her spoils Mary called Dave over while Jacky sat on the edge of the couch. Mary made Dave kneel between Jacky?s open legs and pushed his face into my wife?s open thighs. She told him to get to work with his tongue. We watched as Dave brought my wife to a loud climax. My dick was so hard it was painful. We looked at each other as if to say now what, but we all knew what was to happen. Mary grabbed me by the prick and pulled me upstairs to the bedroom where I had the most wonderful night of sex in a long time. Jacky and Dave did the same.
    When we met for breakfast the talk was would we do it again?

Junior Hostboard Member Gladius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post Re: Couples Fight for Fun

I live for couple vs couple stories. Thank you.