Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

MOM?S WHO WOULD BE TENEMENT QUEEN - I ? by Mr. Cage

Mom was trapped in the corner of the shower room. Her right breast exposed, crisscrossed by scratches, marked with multiple bruises and sporting a deep bite. Her right bra cup was rolled up over the tit biting into the connecting flesh and forcing the bulbous head to dangle down even more than its heavy pendulous weight would have anyway. Her left bra cup was still in place. Her nose was dribbling blood. Her left eye was swollen and she had a bite on her forehead. Her brown hair was a wild sweaty tangle and handfuls of it were already on the tiled floor. Her full body worn gray-white panties were soaked with her own sweat and stained with blood from either her face or her enemy?s. Her thick wiry pubic hair could be seen through the now transparent panties. She groaned again as a fist sank into her belly followed by another shoulder ram against her breasts.

Rita Donnelly was braless and more damaged than my Mom, but she had the positional advantage and was taking it to my Mom?s soft belly, punching it again and again. All Mom could do was pull Rita?s red hair and rake her already bloody back over and over again. Rita moaned as her flesh was sliced, but she had been hurt worse and was determined not to give any ground this time. Mom had beaten her two times in a row and this time the red head wasn?t going to let the pain or exhaustion stop her. Her blue panties were stained with her sweat and the blood of battle. They had crept up her ass crack exposing her big ass cheeks and hairy twat. I had quite a view, but it looked like I might not enjoy it tonight.

How had it come to this?

It was 1962. Dad was dead and we got kicked off the naval base. There was no where else to go but Milton Homes Public Housing. It was a four story building left over from WW II as spillover from the naval base. It was everything you could imagine for an out of date government built war time project. The dirty grey tile floor had peeled away in places and the floors sagged. The walls looked like rolling waves in places. Water stains from twenty year old leaks in the pipes and the roof mixed with the grime of existence to turn the one time gray green walls into dark stained paint peeling tunnels. A free swinging spotlight hung over the stairwell which was placed in the center of the hall. The far end of the hallways had bare ceiling bulbs which were either replaced by the tenants on their own or once every six months by the legendarily lazy janitor manager.

Each floor had a sub-divided bathroom directly across from the center stairwell, one room turned into three. On one side of the badly placed sheet rock were three urinals, a sink and a toilet. On the other side of the first dividing wall were two sinks and three toilets. The smell was as you could imagine. On the other side of the designated female room was a second dividing wall. On the far side of it there was a single stand-up shower room with three shower heads. Boys showered between 9 and 11 p.m. and the rest of the time it was all female. Theoretically no males above eighteen were allowed in the building. While it wasn?t strictly enforce, you didn?t dare go into that shower room at the wrong time or you might as well kiss your balls goodbye. The women, mothers and girls, were super territorial about that room and that rule.

On either side of the stairs were two residential wings, ten doors on each side of the hall. Many of the small one room compartments had been combined to provide multiple room abodes for families. As a result, only nine families lived on the fourth floor. Mom, my sister Amy and me had four tiny rooms to ourselves at the end of the north hall way. One served as a kitchen with a tiny stove, miniature refrigerator, sink and wobbly table. It also had a small closet. The other three rooms, our bedrooms, were just four walls with a door carved out of the plaster to connect them. It was cave living, American style.

This was 1962 and welfare recipients had no rights. If you were a single mother they didn?t expect you to be entertaining men in their goddamned building. Of course, Mr. Clark, our fat bellied bald headed cigar chewing janitor manager, enforced the rule primarily so he could dip is dick into some of the willing women who exchanged sex for repairs or beer money over and above what welfare checks paid for. It was not an ideal existence for a boy, hell it wasn?t an ideal existence for a dog.

Anyway, Rita Donnelly and my Mom had been friends of a sort, or at least they had drunk coffee together and gossiped about other women in the tenement. Billy Donnelly and I hung around together. We ran in shirtless from the summer sun for a drink and Mom and Rita Donnelly were sitting in our tiny kitchen drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and complaining about a fight between two black women that had gone on half the night across the fence separating the white and black sections of Milton Homes. Apparently the cops had come and just stood around and watched until one woman was so beaten she had to be taken to the hospital.

Listening to this gave me a hard-on which was hard as hell to disguise in my cut off jeans. Billy was fascinated and filled in some details he had heard talking to one of the black kids over the fence. I don?t know how he did it, but he was a clever kid and he talked my Mom and his mom into an arm wrestling contest.

The women laughed and joked and then started. I was stunned at how quickly their smiles turned to grim determination. Their arms shook in their sleeveless white summer frocks and sweat popped out all over them. Then to my surprise they both started urging the other to just give it up and admit that they were the better woman. It went from a joke to a serious contest in about thirty seconds.

Mom stood 5?5?? with long curly brown hair and relatively broad shoulders, thick waist and a big ass. She was a sturdy 35 year old woman with two children and no husband. I guess now that she weighed about 150 pounds, heavy but not sloppy fat. Her face was square and she had a strong chin for a woman. Her nose had a bump on it like it had been broken once and she had a scar on one eyebrow. She wasn?t a pretty woman, but I think that anyone would have called her handsome and with make-up she could have easily been called sexy and good-looking. What secretly fascinated me about her and my sister were their big heavy breasts. I know Mom wore a 42DD cup. Now I guess at that time her figure was 42DD 30 42. Her skin was slightly browner than average because we were part Italian at some time she claimed.

Rita Donnelly stood 5?4?? with a thick mane of curly red hair. She was squat and heavy with big hands and bigger feet. She was a 30 year old with three kids by different fathers, none of which had ever visited. I guess she weighed about 165 and had that strong fat body that some women have: sturdy legs, big solid arms and broad thick chest. I guess she had 42DD tits too, but her waist had to have four more inches of fat hanging against her stretched out panties and her ass was at least 44 inches wide. Her flesh was freckled pale white that flushed red whenever she got excited.

Anyway, Rita had finally put Mom?s hand down after five minutes of sweating and grunting. Rita laughed and grinned. Mom had that cold angry look on her face, but forced a smile. I thought it was over, but Billy said something about his Mom being the world champion and did a fake audience cheer. Then he said to my Mom that she shouldn?t feel bad getting beat by a better woman. Well that started it. I?ll give Billy the credit. He started fights all the time on the playground and always managed to avoid being in them. Now some would call him chicken shit, but I say he was smart.

Mom remarked that arm wrestling proved who had spent more time drinking in bars than anything else. Rita Donnelly laughed and said Mom was lucky it hadn?t been a real fight or she would have worse than a sore arm. About twenty minutes later with Billy deftly urging them on, they agreed to wrestle, no hitting or hair pulling. It was hot as hell, but neither woman changed out of their calf length slacks and sleeveless white blouses. They kicked off their shoes, tied back their hair with rubber bands and went to my room to wrestle with Billy and me as their audience.

It was a sweaty contest with both women managing to get on top for awhile. They were careful not to let it get out of hand. No hair was pulled. Nobody ripped at the other?s top. They grunted and groaned. At one point after ten minutes of sweaty struggle they were locked face to face side by side, legs tangled, trying to force the other over. One of them started laughing and then they both laughed. I thought it was over, but they got serious again and continued on. Mom rolled Rita against my metal bed and climbed on top of her. During the process she ripped her pants, but didn?t stop. She ended up sitting on Rita?s big belly pinning the redhead?s hands to the dirty tiled floor. Rita grunted and struggled, but they were both exhausted. Sweat dripped off my Mom?s face and splattered on Rita?s flushed heaving upper chest. Their blouses were stuck to their skin and the loose neck holes revealed the substantial bra restrained cleavages. Rita bucked once or twice and Mom rode her and ended up sitting on Rita?s chest.

Rita grunted and complained she couldn?t breathe with Mom?s fat ass on her chest. Mom replied it was Rita?s fat tits that were the problem. Rita bucked furiously, but couldn?t dislodge Mom who used my bed frame for balance. Rita finally said she wanted up. It might have ended then but Mom made Rita admit that she was beat. Rita was furious, but finally she admitted she was beaten. Then Mom demanded she admit that Mom was the better woman. Rita cursed her. Mom bounced down hard on Rita?s trapped tits. Rita cursed and did her best to throw Mom off. Finally, covered in sweat and gasping for breath Rita admitted Mom was the better woman. Mom laughed and then slide up against Rita?s chin and sat down on her face for just a second before getting off. The hole in Mom?s pants let Rita?s chin rest on Mom?s panties. Mom bounced twice and wiggled her hips chuckling. Rita closed her eyes and bit her lips in frustration. Her face was florid and spotted with white anger marks. Mom stood up laughing and I had a hard-on like you wouldn?t believe and although I wasn?t looking, really I wasn?t, so did Billy.

Rita got up, still red faced, and snarled there was no reason for Mom to humiliate her like that in front of Billy. Mom said it was all in fun. And then my Mom shocked the hell out of me by joking that we boys had obviously enjoyed it. Rita called her a sluttish bitch and stormed out of our apartment. Much to my surprise Mom muttered about Rita being a dirty whore who was lucky to get off with just a taste of what she might have gotten if her boy hadn?t been there watching. Rita heard her and turned to glare. The two women stood there glaring for a moment. I was silent, frozen in anticipation. Finally Rita turned and left. I heard Mom breathe a sigh of relief. She looked away. Just at that moment Billy caught my eye, made the okay sign with his thumb and finger and then smiled evilly.

Well the very next day Billy and Rita showed up just after lunch. Amy was already out running with her girls to the local park. Rita wanted a rematch. And she didn?t want to just wrestle. She wanted a fight, but didn?t want marks on her face. With Billy?s help they agreed to fight but with no biting, or hitting to the face or head, and no face scratching. Rita was wearing a heavy sweatshirt, boots and jeans. It was already ninety degrees and she was sweating like a pig. Mom was wearing a t-shirt and short shorts. She immediately demanded Rita take off the sweatshirt and boots. That started another negotiation and they ended up fighting in their bras, jeans against shorts.

Billy?s final coup was revealed when Rita pointed out how hard both of us were just standing there. I was shocked, but then I saw Billy smile again. Something was coming and it was going to be great. Rita said that the loser would have to suck the winner?s son?s cock in front of her own son. I almost popped in my pants. I figured my mother would sputter out a refusal and not even fight now! Then to my utter astonishment she laughed and readily agreed saying it was time I had some relief and Rita?s mouth was made for sticky cum which explained why everyone called her a cocksucker.

Billy and I stood at the door to my tiny room after moving everything that could move leaving just the bed and the dirty tiled floor. They started standing. I realized that this was going to be very different. As soon it started they rushed forward grabbing hair and slamming their tits and bellies together. Cursing and grunting the two sweaty mothers bumped and slammed against each other trying to pull the other off their feet by the hair. Within a minute they were slick with sweat, grunting and groaning. Tufts of red and brown hair were stuck to wet backs and heaving breasts. Rita cried out and cursed as a fistful of her bright red hair was pulled out from her temple.

She retaliated by driving her left fist deep into my Mom?s belly. Mom groaned and doubled over a few degrees. Rita twisted at the hips and used Mom?s hair as a handle pulling Mom forward from the hips. Mom grabbed Rita around the waist with one arm and tried to grab the bitch?s wrist with the other. Rita looked directly at me, smiled and drove her free elbow down in between the middle of Mom?s shoulders. I was shocked at how solid the thud was. Mom cried out in shock and fell to her knees.

Rita stepped behind my mother, using both hands in Mom?s hair she pushed Mom face first into the floor and then drove her right knee into the middle of Mom?s back. Mom cried out in agony and immediately called for a break. Rita taunted there were no breaks and that Mom could suck cock or learn how to fight. Mom cursed and struggled.

Rita rode Mom for about a minute her knee must have been totally agony. She jerked back on Mom?s head and ground the knee into her back. Mom?s face was twisted in agony. Our eyes met! There were tears streaming down her face and she looked horribly embarrassed to know I was seeing her get her ass kicked. A big handful of my Mom?s hair ripped out and Rita actually lost her balance. The knee slipped on Mom?s sweaty back and suddenly Billy?s fighter slid off, bounced on one knee and then rolled onto her back right beside where my Mom was suffering.

Mom arched her back and reached for Rita. Rita squirmed escaped on her back kicking at Mom?s sweat strained bra as she tried to grab Rita?s fleeing body. One foot hit Mom?s right breast pretty solid and knocked her back on her feet and ass allowing Rita to scramble to her knees and charge.

Rita slammed into Mom and bent her back over the bed. The redhead started to crawl onto of Mom threatening to cover her face with the sweaty 42DDs. Mom?s fingers turned into claws and she dug her hands into Rita?s bare shoulders and then ripped downward leaving ten streaks on the bitch?s pale freckled skin. Rita started to howl as Mom streaked down her back and popped her bra strap before leaving another twelve inches or so of scratch marks.

Rita arched her back and moaned. Mom took advantage of Rita?s preoccupation with her stinging scratch marks and drove a low fist into Rita?s fat belly sinking in just above the belt line. Rita grunted and spewed spittle and air over Mom?s shoulder. Rita sat back on her heels and bent forward one hand holding her belly. The big bitch?s tits hung down in the cups which swung freely from the shoulder straps now. I thought for sure I would see Billy?s mother?s nipples real soon now. I wasn?t wrong.

Mom grabbed the cups and jerked them upward causing Rita?s fat 42DDs to flop down and wetly slap her belly. I hear Billy suck in a gasp of air. At this point I don?t know what kept my cock from ripping through my cut-offs. Mom laughed and taunted Rita about showing her tits. Rita snarled and slammed the palm of her right hand into Mom?s chin, forcing back her head and again bending her over backwards the bed. Rita?s left hand grabbed the front of Mom?s bra and jerked upward. Flop! The bra came rolling up Mom?s upper chest and her big pendulous 42DDs fell down on her rounded belly.

Mom gasped and started to cross her arms. Rita wasn?t finished. Using her free hand she grabbed Mom?s right boob by its long neck and crushed it in a vice like grip before jerking down. Mom howled as her tit flesh was crushed and stretched. It looked like the redhead was trying to pull Mom?s big tit off her chest wall. Mom howled and grabbed for Rita?s wrist. Rita taunted her by calling her a cow that needed milking. Mom cried and begged for Rita to stop. Rita responded by freeing Mom?s chin and grabbed her left breast by the nipple. Rita pinched down hard and Mom cried out that she quit! Rita gave the big rubbery dark brown nipple a savage twist and let go.

Mom howled and rolled forward on her knees, her forehead on the floor. She cupped her dangling breasts to her chest and sobbed. It was over. Rita stood grabbed Mom?s hair and pulled her up on her knees. The bitch took Mom?s bra all the way off and made her kneel in front of Billy with her reddened tits glistening with sweat.

Rita unzipped Billy?s jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. She instructed him to step out of them. He did. She grabbed his hard cock stroking it until it was sticking out like a baseball bat. Then she pulled Mom?s face forward. Mom opened her mouth and Billy stuck his cock in. Rita verbally abused Mom telling her how to suck cocks while Billy grabbed Mom?s head and started pounding his cock down her throat. It was less than four minutes later when Billy had a shattering orgasm. He jerked and groaned filling my Mom?s mouth with his sticky cum. When he had jerked the last time, his mother pulled his cock out of Mom?s mouth, put her hand over Mom?s mouth and made my mother swallow Billy?s hot cum. It was a total humiliation.

I thought it was over, but that night Mom sent me to Billy?s with a challenge to Rita to fight again the next morning, the same rules but this time in bra and panties. Rita said sure, but this time the loser not only had to suck cock she had to get fucked by the winner and her son. My mother licked her lips and asked me what I thought. I shrugged my shoulders and said I believed my Mom could beat Rita especially if she fought dirtier than the other woman. Mom grumbled about Rita probably being a dyke as well as a whore and then sent me back with an agreement.

This time they fought in Rita?s spare room. Billy?s older brother had been drafted. His dingy room was the third in Rita?s four connected rooms. She had used it to store stuff in it and Billy and I moved everything out temporarily to his room. Mom had worn a blouse and a pair of shorts. She undressed and stood there in a white bra and pair of granny panties less than three feet away from Rita who wore a red bra and red panties. They talked about the rules and agreed to add face slapping as a result of the nasty verbal fight about things they had already agreed to do. Both women promised to snatch the other?s cunt bald. I couldn?t believe the shit my Mom was talking.

Mom must have been expecting it because as soon as the fighting started Rita?s big right hand flew around in a mighty slap. The hand swished above Mom?s brown hair as Mom charged into Rita?s fat belly with her head lowered. Mom hit Rita hard in the swell of her belly and drove the heavier bitch back hard into the dirty wall. Rita grunted from the head and shoulder to the gut and then the solid thumping she got when her ass and shoulders hit the unforgiving plaster walls.

Rita clawed at Mom?s back and went for her hair, but Mom was already sliding up Rita?s body and drove repeated rights into Rita?s panties while shoving her left forearm under Rita?s chin driving her head back against the wall. Rita groaned and ripped at Mom?s hair and complained about being choked. Mom told her to fuck off and actually spit in the woman?s face just as she drove her knee up into the bitch?s fat pussy. Mom asked how it felt and Rita cursed her. Mom grabbed Rita?s right bra cup and jerked it down and under her big fat tit causing it to lift up and hang over the twisted material. Rita desperately scratched Mom?s face.

Mom cursed and reminded Rita about face scratching. Rita moaned and then shrieked when Mom grabbed her exposed pink nipple. Mom?s thumb and forefinger pulled the rubbery nub outward, stretching the fat boob into a pointed tube. Then Mom pinched the nipple so hard that Rita whimpered and tears streamed out of her closed eyes. Then Mom twisted the nipple back on itself and jerked. Rita?s tit jiggled and deformed. As the fat bag stretched out I worried Mom my rip the red nipple off. Instead the nipple finally popped free and the tit snapped back like a rubber band.

Rita screamed that she quit. Mom let her lose and the bitch fell to the floor on her knees holding her swelling red breast and sobbing. Mom grabbed the fallen woman?s red hair and dog walked her on her hands and knees to the bedroom. Mom pulled off her panties and sit on the bed opening up her legs, flashing her big lipped, hairy cunt for me and Billy to see. I couldn?t believe it!

Mom instructed Rita to take off her clothes. The red head sobbed and did so. Mom grabbed Rita?s red hair and rammed her face in between Mom?s big legs. Mom instructed me that this was what fat cow dykes like Rita did all the time. She made Rita suck on the knob of flesh peaking out between the curling pubis. I got a show and tell on what a clit was and how to suck it. Mom spread her own cunt lips with her fingers and then made Rita stick her nose in the cleft and nose fuck her. Mom grunted and squirmed against Rita?s bright red sweaty face. Then she made Rita stick her tongue in deep. Rita licked and slurped and Mom pinched her own nipples. My cock was about to rip through my shorts. Mom noticed it and told me to stick it in Rita?s hairy cunt from behind. I didn?t need to be told a second time.

I was rabbit fucking Billy?s mother as he watched. He didn?t look humiliated. Instead he jerked himself off cumming in his hand about the same time I shot my wad inside his mother?s twat. I leaned onto her back and held onto her hips keeping my cock in her as Mom continued to enjoy the woman?s face. A few minutes later Mom instructed me to pull out and jerk on my cock. I got it half way hard. Mom took it and made Rita suck it until it was rock hard again. Then Mom told me to ass fuck Rita. Rita started to protest, but Mom had whipped her.

Mom forced her to lie on the bed with her ass up in the air. Mom spread her ass cheeks, stuck a finger into Rita?s puckered pink asshole, jammed it in and out and twisted it around making Rita yelp and complain. Mom then grabbed my hard cock and directed the head of my dick into Rita?s asshole! It was so tight and Rita moaned piteously. Mom spit on my cock and pushed the head into Rita?s tight asshole. Rita gasped and flinched, but I had her hips gripped roughly and rode her until she settled down. My Mom wasn?t happy with my progress so she swatted my ass and told me to ram that bitch until she knows she been fucked like a cow. I did as instructed. Rita cried out and shuddered about a minute before I filled her asshole with my second load of cum.

Mom grabbed Rita?s hair and pulled her up on her knees. Mom rubbed her hair mound back and forth across Rita?s tearful, sweaty stained face and promised her that the next time she would taste Mom?s piss as well. Then Mom and I dressed and stalked out having finished off Billy?s mother for all time, or so I thought. I looked back over my shoulder and she was curled up besides the bed sobbing. Billy was stroking her hair and telling her everything was okay. While he did this he was shooting me the thumbs up and smiling like he had just stolen a cop car!

Billy showed up after supper and said his mother wanted another fight, but this time no rules until one of them was knocked out. Mom was already bruised and I knew Rita would be too. Mom said she?d give Rita any kind of fight she wanted. My sister was out, but she might come back so we went back to Rita?s spare room where Rita had been so thoroughly dominated earlier in the morning.

Dressed exactly the same as in the morning they squared off again. This time there would be no rules and I was worried about how bad they would hurt each other, but to tell the truth I was more than ready to fuck Rita again. And if Mom got fucked, well I wouldn?t mind watching that either.

They glared at each other, sweaty in the summer night?s eat, fists bunched up. There wasn?t a lot of talk this time. They nodded at each other and started circling. Rita threw the first punch and missed. Mom dug her right fist into Rita?s belly as Rita?s right fist flew pass. Rita grunted and swung back with her left hitting Mom on the ear. Mom?s left hit Rita on the right cheek. Then Mom?s right smashed Rita on the nose. Rita?s right hit Mom on the mouth. Then the fists flew wildly. They battered each other?s faces, heads and shoulders until they were both exhausted and stepped away dripping sweat and sucking in hair. Their faces were red and showed marks already. Nobody was bleeding yet, but they had already left evidence of a fight on their faces.

Mom moved first. Rita lunged and threw a right fist past Mom?s ear. Mom?s own right slammed into Rita?s ribs and her left hit the fat bitch on the back of the head before then closing on a fist full of curly red hair. Rita grabbed Mom?s hair with her left and the two battling bitches started wailing away with their rights. Soon they were bent over at the waists trapped in a mutual hair pull. Rita?s free fist hit Mom on the back, on the neck, on the shoulders and on the sides? of the head. Mom fought smarter. Her right fist was throwing uppercuts, smacking into Rita?s bouncing tits, belly and down-turned face. Again they punched and twisted in a circle until both were exhausted.

Staggering around they agreed to separate and go to opposite walls. Mom?s face was definitely marked up and there was blood on her back from scratching. Mom?s lips were swollen and I was sure she would have at least a black eye. Rita?s mouth was bloody and there was blood dribbling from her swollen nose. Both her pale cheeks were bright red and swelling. Mom?s uppercuts had really worked the bitch over.

Mom taunted Rita and suggested she might just crawl over and start sucking my dick. Rita cursed and charged swinging. They met in the center again firing with both fists. Mom connected better and the red head was staggered. Rita grabbed hold of Mom and laid her face against Mom?s sweaty shoulder. Mom pounded on the bitch?s ribs and tried to push her away. Then Mom screamed. Rita had sunken her teeth into the top of Mom?s breast just above the swollen cup line.

Mom grabbed Rita?s hair and pulled her head back. Rita ripped off Mom?s bra and continued to try and bite. Mom was giving the red head a face lift with the two fisted hair pull, but that left Rita?s hands free. She went for my Mom?s thick brown nipples and started mauling. Mom screamed and was forced back to the wall. Rita promised to tear Mom?s nipples off and then take her clit. Mom cursed and surprised the big mouthed bitch by shifting her hands around, still holding Rita?s hair at the temple, but jamming both her thumbs at Rita?s eyes.

Rita screeched, let go of Mom?s nipples and twisted her face to the side. Mom?s thumbnails left nasty scratches on Rita?s face, but missed her eyes. Mom?s tits bounced back on her belly, red and swollen around the abused nipples. Rita reached for Mom?s face, but now that there was distance between them Mom drove her knee up into Rita?s heaving belly. The big fat belly took the knee at an ankle and shook all over sending waves of sweat flying as the flesh rippled.

Rita gasped and doubled over suddenly unable to breath. Mom struck her across the back of the head and grabbed the bitch?s hair. Rita staggered toward the wall. Mom helped her along and rammed Billy?s mother?s head into the plaster wall. Well the wall gave way and Rita?s head appeared covered in dust in the next room. Her forehead was bloody and she slumped to her knees, pulling her head out of the hole, sitting down on her ass and then falling onto her back. The blood quickly mixed with the dusty plaster turning into a gory cake facial.

Mom grabbed Rita?s bra, ripped it off and then stomped on her tits about ten times until Rita rolled over and curled up in a ball. Mom kicked the bitch in the back and ass over and over again. Rita cried out that it was over. Mom stopped for a second and Rita lifted her face to take a look. Mom?s foot hit her right on the face. Rita?s head snapped back and she rolled onto her back bleeding badly from the nose. Mom jumped on top of her, pinning her arms down and choking her. Mom was yelling that Rita had asked for it and now she was going to get knocked the fuck out.

Rita?s unfocused eyes opened and she made speaking motions with her split lips. Mom banged her head on the floor and continued to choke until Rita stopped bucking. I thought Mom might kill her, but as soon as Rita?s eyes glazed over Mom released the choke and stood up. She put her dirty foot on Rita?s bloody face and asked Billy if she had won. Billy nodded a little awe struck.

The aftermath was brutally humiliating for Rita. Not only did we fuck her, we fucked her for hours. When my cock was practically raw I used my fist and actually stuck my whole hand in her well used cunt and fucked her until she came in shattering waves. Mom rode Rita?s face again and again, making the red head eat not only her pussy but her ass. Then Mom finished the night by making Rita swallow a mouth full of piss. It was a total humiliation piled on top of a total beating. We left the red headed bitch sobbing after six hours and now there was no doubt as to which one was top bitch.

I have to admit to being stunned when Mr. Clark showed up on our doorstep and said that he had heard about the fights from Rita. Apparently they had been fucking on the side and he was there to present Mom with a choice to fight Rita one more time in the shower room in front of him, Billy and Me or move out. That?s how the very next morning the five of us went to the shower room. Mr. Clark posted his infamous, closed for repairs sign on the door and locked it with his key. The three of us males stood in the doorway and the women entered in their bras and panties to fight until one of them was knocked out and helpless on the floor.

It started with both already battered women standing there inside the shower room with its painted over windows and single barely functioning window fan just outside the door to the actual room. It was hot. Mom and Rita sweated through their bras and panties before they even got undressed in the small area outside the shower.

Mom looked confident. Her body and face had bruises all over, her left eye was black, her left cheek was a bit swollen, her lips were also still puffy, her belly was black and blue and her brown hair was a little sparser than it had been before Billy had promoted the first fight. Rita was even worse for wear having lost the two roughest fights just the previous day. Rita promised Mom she would be the one drinking piss and maybe even eating shit. Mom called Rita a fat cunt and promised to make her remember the fight for the rest of her life. Mr. Clark enjoyed this little battle of wits and egged the women on.

Finally they grew so furious they lunged together grabbing hair with their left hands and pounding away with their right fists in a blind fury. It was a four minute fist fight with both women scoring again and again. Rita had learned to uppercut so Mom?s mouth and nose got pounded, not just the back of her head. Rita was hurt too, again and again. They staggered around huffing and puffing between agonized groans and the sound of knuckles on flesh. By the end of it they were gasping and bent over halfway from the waists pulling down on each others? hair and punching slowly in long looping swings. Finally they just held on to each others? hair with both hands and tugged.

They lunged back and forth, first one and then the other hitting the close by walls. They were practically falling down when Rita pushed Mom hard against a wall and they both stood up belly to belly and tit to tit. Mom spit in Rita?s face. Rita butted Mom on the bridge of the nose and stunned her. She twisted her head to the side, nose dribbling a little blood, but Rita jerked her head back around. Suddenly the redhead pulled Mom?s head slightly down and forward. The bitch sank her teeth into Mom?s forehead and bit, actually opening up a small gash above Mom?s right eyebrow!

Mom screamed. The redhead jerked on Mom?s hair and threw her across the floor toward the other hard wall. Mom hit it with a grunt. Rita charged forward driving her knee up to spear Mom in the gut, but Mom had slid to the side and Rita rammed the hard tile wall. The tired redhead moaned and just leaned face first against the wall for a second. Mom was so tired she barely moved quick enough to snatch the back of Rita?s wet tangled hair. But, Mom did get the hair and she used it to pound Rita?s face against the wall. The redhead suffered three collisions and then got her left arm up between her face and the wall. Mom rammed the head in to the arm a couple of times. Rita jammed her ass backwards and drove Mom back a step. Then the red head twisted around and drove her right elbow into Mom?s jaw even though it cost a handful of hair from her right temple.

Mom stumbled back dropping the wad of hair complete with some bloody roots. Rita staggered after her. Mom was still trying to catch her balance when the red head drove a roundhouse right into Mom?s left eye. Mom? head snapped back and now her already swollen eye puffed up visibly. She was going to have a full fledged shiner now for sure. Rita grabbed for Mom?s tits and caught the bra cup rolling it up her right side, dropping her big right pendulous breast onto her belly. Rita sank her claws into it and tried to rip the hanging tit off. Mom screamed.

Rita dragged on the tit and lifting it to her mouth while ramming Mom into a corner. Rita bit into the tit leaving nasty, deep bite marks and growled like a fucking animal. Mom howled and stomped down hard on Rita?s foot. Rita snatched her foot back and released the bite. As soon as her teeth were out she leaned back for another taste, but Mom?s hands were in the bitch?s face. Rita screamed as she was scratched up. Mom tried to gouge out the redhead?s eyes, but Rita twisted her head away.

Mom grabbed the back of Rita?s bra as she turned her back fleeing Mom?s sharp fingernails. Mom snatched the bra, stretching the cheap barely elastic strap until the bra popped and actually snapped off the front of Rita?s sweaty tits like a slingshot. Rita cursed and continued to try and out run Mom, but the room was small and Mom was on her back scratching long streaks down the red head pale freckled flesh. Rita?s back arched and she cried out in pain and fury. Mom pushed her into the wall and started pumping fists into Rita?s kidneys. It was a savage body beating and the redhead groaned with each punch.

Mom grabbed two handfuls of tangled red hair and jerked backwards trying to throw Rita hard to the floor. The big fat bitch staggered and almost went down, but somehow managed to stagger to the far wall. Mom rushed after her and lumbered into a kick to her crotch. The blow must have got her perfectly because Mom moaned and doubled over staggering backwards two or three steps looking to brace her ass against a wall.

Rita fell to her knees for a second gasping. Mom leaned against the far wall, hands on her knees sucking in air. Both bitches were exhausted and ready to fall over! Rita suddenly cried out and surged forward driving for Mom?s middle with her head and shoulder lowered. Mom was too slow and got rammed hard in the belly. Then Rita pressed up basically trapping Mom?s arms above her shoulder.

That?s how Rita had gotten Mom trapped. Mom?s gut was worked over with hard, slow, deliberate punches. I could tell from the agonized groans Mom made each time Rita?s knuckles smacked wetly into Mom?s sweat slicked belly that the redhead might just win this one. Mom had worked over Rita, but Rita had come back and now in the tenth minute of their fight had Mom trapped in the corner of the shower. Rita?s fist went into Mom?s heaving belly again and again. Mom was moaning and looking desperate. I caught her eye and she looked scared. Rita shifted her weight and started punching lower, smacking my Mom?s mound again and again. Mom moaned and groaned.

Rita grabbed Mom?s panties and tried to rip them off. The cheap elastic, already old and stressed, popped. The panties didn?t come down because Mom?s big hips held them up, but her thick untrimmed full belly bush was exposed. Mom?s gasp at being exposed got Rita?s attention. The redhead for jammed her fat hand between the stretched band and Mom?s belly. She was going for Mom?s pubes and she got them. Mom howled as Rita ripped out handfuls of dark pubes and then went deeper. I could see the back of Rita?s hands as she worked on Mom?s cunt. Mom moaned and looked ready to give! But this was going to a knockout and I knew Rita was out for revenge with interest.

Rita got her fingers into Mom and leaned further over to get deeper. Mom was on her toes howling, but Rita?s low position gave Mom a chance! Mom twisted in the corner and took advantage of their slick bodies and wormed halfway around even as Rita jammed her hand inside Mom and clawed. I could see her knuckle working through the wet panties driving fingers in and out. Mom gasped and retaliated by jamming her left hand down across Rita?s wet back and under her panties. Rita yelped and suddenly she screamed. She twisted away and ran to the far wall screaming that Mom had clawed her ass hole. Mom rasped that Rita could dish it out but couldn?t take it. Then as tired and hurt as she was she staggered after the bitch.

Rita screamed and lunged forward throwing a mighty right fist. Mom easily dodged it and Rita spun around from the force of her blow. As she came back around, Rita turned into a right fist to her already swollen bleeding nose. Her wet red hair was a tangled curly mess and it vibrated from the impact. Her eyes blinked and she slumped backwards against the shower wall. Blood poured out of both nostrils and she reached out blindly for my Mom?s sweaty tits, pulling the other tit out of its cup.

Rita sank her claws into Mom?s swinging tit bags as Mom drove fist after fist over the bitch?s clawing hands into the bloody face. The blood from the nose was splattered and smeared covering Rita?s face and tits. Mom cursed and cried out as her brown nipples were pinched and twisted, but she kept driving her knuckles into Rita?s dazed face. Blood and sweat splattered with each brutal blow. After a minute of facial beating the fat bitch let go of Mom?s tits and grabbed Mom?s hands begging Mom to stop.

Mom wrestled with her. Both women were exhausted and hurt. This was their fifth fight in less than four days. They slammed bodies together. Mom drew back and drove her knee up into Rita?s heaving belly. The third time caused the fat bitch to fall to her knees moaning, but still holding Mom?s wrists. Mom started hammering her knee into the bitch?s tits driving her against the wall over and over again. Rita was taking another savage beating and there was no way to give up. Mr. Clark was determined to see this fight to a finished. Billy and I were such perverts that we were jerking on our cocks just like fat old Mr. Clark.

Mom pounded Rita until she slumped against the wall begging for Mom to stop. Mom kicked her in the crotch, grabbed the bitch?s hair as she leaned down to protect herself and dragged her face first away from the wall. Once Rita was in the center of the tiny shower room, Mom started stomping on the small of the bitch?s back. Rita crawled along the floor begging for Mr. Clark to stop it. All he said was for Rita to fight back and not be such a crying cunt. Mom knelt on the red head?s back, pinning her shoulders to the floor and grabbed the back of what was left of Rita?s red hair. She pulled Rita?s bloody face up and then rammed it into the shower floor. The tenth time Rita was clearly out of the fight. Mom stripped off Rita?s panties and jammed her hand up between the sweaty ass cheeks, penetrated Rita?s asshole with three fingers. Rita woke up screaming. Mom violated her savagely smiling as Rita pounded her fists on the floor and tried to escape. Mom finally jerked her bloody fingers out and Rita lay still on the stained floor. Mom asked for Mr. Clark?s tools and slashed off Rita?s red hair leaving an uneven mess on the bloody head.

Then Mr. Clark turned on the showers. Rita moaned and revived under a shower. Mom merely sat in the corner and watched as I and Mr. Clark fucked what was left of the red head. Billy was jerking off, but Mom instructing him to fuck his own mother in her ass and being the kid he was, he did and he did it with a smile on his face. When we were done, Rita was a cum-stained fat whore sobbing on the dirty tiles.

Mom squatted over the broken woman and literally made her drink piss. Then Mom crapped on the bitch?s tits. It was a total victory.

Mr. Clark held up Mom?s hand and declared her Queen of the Tenements.

As it turned out, there would be other challengers. Heavy weighs the crown!

The End

Been awhile since I did a Mom fight. I may try and make a series out of this. I've had a lot of requests to go back to the Big Secret so I'm kicking that around too. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I DID, Great story... with multiple fights too!

MikeJV

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I appreciate the Master for showing up to brighten my week-end and reminding me what a tyro I am. SO. While you are reviewing your requests and options could we have a revisit to the 'Island'?
    There are some conbinations of mortal mayham I wanna see yet...

A Note:
    Do you script or outline Novellas like "Renee"?
    And do your tales have a "shared universe"? 'Devon'and 'Pool' merged to 'Island'. Did 'Renee' get tied in? What is their connections? And going all out into a "forbidden zone' really rocks up tha amps. Boys verses girls for sex slavery, or even mortal boys verses girls fights... not on NBC! For instance I LOVE the racially hyperventilated "War in the Woods". And the Hatfield vs Macoys "everybody into the pool" fights of "the Island Saga" in which everyone from little Muffy to Grandma Knuckles can actual fight to the death... Whew. Mis Manners has a stinkfinger tonighty! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mr Cage: Like the song says, "Nobody does it better, makes me feel sad for the rest."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

For Ted Marks

First, I wish you could find a copy of that book you've discussed here and elsewhere about the Underground Fights centering around Prom Night. I've searched for all the authors you named as possible authors and never found the right book...lol

As to scripting...most stories I finish turn out to be interesting enough to me for a second or third fight...that doesn't mean it often gets done or that I planned to do that way from the beginning.

I do script things like the Big Secret and The Island...because from the very beginning they are meant to be a setting for many fights and I need to know where they were going...I also scripted out at least six stories for the AussieGreg series ...sometimes the scripting kills my ability to write...so its not always a good thing

The Renee series was scripted to end with her betrayal by her lover, but I had the Island going and decided to bring her and the rich perverted family from the Pool into the story...that added about ten more stories to the plan...I've started three...I find when I'm writing a series that if I leave it going back is far more difficult than running away with a new idea.

New ideas come from events in the news, youtube fights, and suggestions from readers. I recently downloaded a google fight that will surely end up in a fight story. I just finished very lengthy novela for commission which can't be posted based upon a single photoshopped cartoon that was extremely inspiring. A few guys have sent me pictures of models, wives, girlfriends, or whatever and asked could I include them in a fight. Sometimes two pictures come in close together and seem to fit so I satisfy two requests with one fight, kinda a cyber by proxy.

And sometimes like with the story above I go back to a set-up I had written and put aside for a couple of years and finish it. Just checking my unfinished file I have about eighty such one and two page starts just sitting there pointing accusing fingers at me...LOL

Anyway, I don't normally answer questions on the board because my replies become too long...oops...like Brittany I did it again...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

MAMA MIA!!!!

Another SIZZLING one by Mr Cage! [img]wink.gif[/img]