Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are wrestling stories and posts welcome?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yup. Anything adult; as stated, the only limits are no gore or illegal stuff.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to try and post some stories soon, but I really encourage people adding their own.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"No gore or illegal stuff" seems a little vague.

I'm guessing that 'no illegal' stuff means that we can't post things if merely posting those things meant breaking some law, but it could also mean that crime stories aren't allowed. If it's the former than it is redundant with laws from a higher authority and if it is the latter it seems strangely restrictive.

'No gore' could mean any of the following, from most restrictive to least:
    1) No physical bodily attacks on human beings or animals by other human beings or natural forces of any kind
    2) No mention/description of people or animals in pain
    3) No mention/description of physical injuries
    4) No blood in any stories
    5) No mention/description of serious/life-threatening/crippling injuries
    6) Last but not least: No bits that should be on the inside of the body being mentioned as being on the outside

I only mention it because the stories I like to write seem to be well into the gray area left by such a brief description of the rules and I am curious if I might want to post here.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 06, 2006 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Semigloss ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Number 5 and number 6 fall into the category that I was talking about.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It would help if there were some clearly defined guidelines about what should be posted here. It still hasn't been explained what 'nothing illegal' means.

Does adult-oriented = sex-oriented, or is that just my lewd assumption? Adult-oriented material can be drama or violence on a level too intense for children, but I can see that even here we are restricting violence.

It would be very helpful if someone would post or link to a few examples of stories that perfectly fit onto this board.

This board has an atmosphere of being rather conservative and rigid. All there is to judge this board are its restrictions, which are put right up front in the listing description. The way things are worded suggests that this is a place for sex stories, but it is too conservative to use the word 'sex'.

This all leads me to suspect that this board is for romance stories that are suggestive of sex but are very dignified and avoid actually talking about sex or using the word 'sex'. Are there word filters to prevent foul language?

All this vague speculation of what this board is about is only because I am curious to actually find the real situation. I'm tempted to post something explicitly sexual or graphic, but I certainly can't without believing that it would be acceptable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

By illegal, I mean no *********** , no sex with children, torture, stuff like that.

I'm not trying to be rigid, I'm just trying to make sure this doesn't become a gore board or stuff like that. The stories that can be posted here can be like those found on the titfghting board. I know many of the members of the Hardcore wrestling board on here and I like them, but stories with phalli cut off or people dying in a fight are what I deem unacceptable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe we can solicit some "illegal" or "bloody" samples from earlier stuff that used to appear here! Then maybe, a plebiscite(sp?)(vote JAH) on
    whether this is in specified categories that are "illegal" or "bloody"!!

Are we having some concerns about ANOTHER attorney
    general who doesn't seem to worry about "illegal"
    or "bloody" PRIVATE communications. The last one
    bit the dust and now - OH MY, HE FIRED SOMEBODY
    THAT DIDN"T LIKE THE BOSS!

I go crazy every so often!