It was getting late, as the small bank branch was close to closing for the day.

Brandy had gotten a job there, as it was seemingly less stressful than some of the other jobs she had worked recently.
Even better, she got to work around more money, than she had seen in some time.

Brandy was young, beautiful, and sexy. Not bad considering she worked at the bank, and by some was even thought of as being a bit of a geek.
Then Storm had come in, and day by day, had let Brandy know, she was gorgeous, and he was wanting to get to know her better.
At first Brandy refused, as it would be a breach of protocol, her dating a customer. Yet he kept being kind, and asking.
Finally Brandy agreed, and they had a wonderul night together. Brandy even getting to play some video games with him.

They began seeing each other more, and more, as she began to trust him more each time.
He always complimented her on her beauty, yet never tried to force her, in any way.
Then he mentioned a plan, to remove some of the money from the bank. Not all of it, but a rather large sum, and Brandy was going to be able to help, as well as share it if things worked out right.
Brandy was not dumb, and soon the dark haired beauty began having ideas of her own, about who would get the money or not.

Brandy began setting up a few things inside the bank, as it grew closer to the night they would take it.
One of the more important things, was Brandy herself, was going to be dressed to kill.
She would finally give herself to Storm, then while he was even more in love with her, she would kill him, and then Brandy would take it all, and start a new life in one of the big cities, maybe New York,

Brandy had taken some time, to become one of the employees, with keys and alarm codes, as well as access to most of the interior rooms, as well as the main vault inside.
It was dark, as the plan began to move into motion. Brandy had stayed late to finish some things, and finally the last guard had left, as she waved to him in the parking lot. Brandy giving it a few minutes, then slipping back inside to change and to wait, for the right time.
When it came, she opened the door, and smiled, as she saw how devestating she was to Storm.

Brandy was wearing a black leather and lace bustier, with skin tight pants, that had taken her some time to wiggle fully into.
A pair of spike heeled boots, and Brandy was dressed to kill.
Her long dark hair, silky, and cascading down, free of ribbons or clips of any kind.
Her lovely face, slightly made up. Her features delicately highlighted, as her hazel eyes seemed to sparkle.
Her lips lightly coated to make them even more wet, and sensuous looking, as Storm's eyes roamed her head, to toe. His eyes traveling back along her legs, to her taut belly, and to the creamy breasts heaving firmly, with in the bustier.
"Brandy you are simply breath taking." He admits, as she smiles, and they begin to make their way through the bank, to the vault.
Brandy had closed it, yet had never set the time lock for the evening.
Now she quickly had it open, for Storm to go in, and begin to bag up the goods, for her soon to be escape to fortune, and paradise.

Storm worked quickly, as he soon had the bags full, and waiting by the door. Brandy enjoying the way his eyes could not stay off her.
As he was finishing, her fingers began to undo enough of the bustier, to show even more soft skin, as her pert breasts began to peek out, for him to see.
Storm was concerned about getting away, until her black garment fell away, and Brandy stood bare breasted with arms open for him to come to her.

I was trying to concentrate on our getaway, and soon our new lives together, when Brandy removes her bustier, and I gaze at her bare breasted body.
Her arms open, her eyes a silent plea, as all thought of fleeing were gone. Now I had something even more precious, than anything the bank had.
I had Brandy beckoning to me, and leading me to the bank president's office.
I love the way her ass moves in her tight pants as she leads me. Her skin so smooth, and creamy. Her breasts even more pleasing than I had ever imagined, and now to make the night perfect. I was going to get to enjoy her charms, and soon to make love to Brandy.

Brandy is feeling wonderful, at her power over her soon to be lover. It was all working wonderful, as he followed her, Brandy entering the office, then standing her chest heaving, before the front of the president's desk, in the office.

Storm was to her, his one hand gently kneading, and caressing her breasts, as the other cups her chin, for him to kiss her.
Brandy could feel her nipples begin to distend, as blood rushed faster through her body, as she began to become wet, as Brandy now realized this was something she wanted very much from him.
Her buttocks pressing against the desk, as she lifts one leg, than the other as he strips her boots off.
His lips brushing against her heaving tits, as he undoes and begins to try and remove her pants. Brandy wiggling, her breasts jiggling, as he works them down to have her naked, in all her glory.
As he kneels, as she steps out of her pants. HIs hands begin to glide over her legs, and across her silky inner thighs.
Brandy moans, as his fingers brush, and gently massage her moistening clit.
He would still have to die, but Brandy now realized she was in no hurry to do it.
He was making her feel so good, as he begins kissing his way up her sensuous body, even as she removes his top.
His tongue darting against her now moist womanhood, as she arches against the desk, and gasps with pleasure.
Then her legs splay, as her ass is propped onto the desk.
Brandy's breasts enjoying being kissed, licked and sucked on, as she opens his pants, and soon guides him inside her most intimate womanhood.

Brandy's naked body is wonderful, as I move my lips, mouth and hands over it. I do not know why she decided to give herself to me this night, but I knew for sure, as my cock thrust into her waiting pussy. I had just begun to enjoy the greatest treasure the bank had to offer.
I fondle her right breast, even as I lick my tongue along her left areola, before sucking on the engorged nipple.
Brandy is rubbing her body to mine, as we move together, and I stroke her love canal, with my hard shaft.
I now grasp her hips, and buttocks, as I thrust into her, as we both move closer to completion together.

Brandy can feel the waves of sexual pleasure moving through her body, as he makes her feel so good, while her mind tries to stay focused on the final part of her plan.
Once he began to climax, and was at his most vulnerable. Out would come the knife, Brandy had waiting in the top middle desk drawer.
The handle now bagged, the bank president's finger prints on the knife, after having been asked to cut a sandwhich for her earlier that week.
The blade was thin, long and sharp.

Brandy was starting to cry out, as he thrusts into her, and she begins to climax.
Her body arching back, as his hot load begins to spurt inside of her, and her arm reaches for the desk drawer.
Brandy's body almost trembling with the intensity of her orgasm, as he thrusts deep inside of her, and her hand grasps the wrapped handle of the knife. Brandy gasping, as it felt so good, as their love juices mingle inside of her.
She had to act quick or the dark haired beauty would not be able to kill the man making her feel so good.
The knife comes out of the drawer, as he pulls her to him, as she raises the knife to strike.

His hand moves to block her, as by instinct he has seen something, that signals danger inside of him.
Her hand caught, a struggle, then as his cock strokes her orgasming pussy again. A tearing pain, as her wrist is turned, and the knife begins to slice into her own sleek belly.
Brandy lays back, as the knife slices through her tender skin, and past her toned muscle, to begin burning and tearing deep inside of her.
Brandy can feel his ejaculate warming her pussy, while her own blood begins to spurt, and stream from her belly.
The wet warm life's blood glistening as it is smeared across her belly, and spattered onto her pert breasts, as she sees the look of horror in her own eyes, mirrored in his, as he realizes he has stabbed her.

Brandy's long legs begin to beat against the front of the desk, as she writhes, and tries to escape the pain raging against the pleasure of her sexual release.
Her arms flailing, as one hand moves to grasp the handle buried in her belly, while Storm thrusts into her, letting her have all of him, as he tries to think of some way to ease her pain, to help her, save her.
Brandy's body arches, helping to drive the knife into her, all the way to the hilt. More blood seeping out, as it begins to pool beneath her on the desk top, as Brandy coughs, and gags out more, past her sensuous lips.
Brandy's hazel eyes pleading with him, as Storm moves to lean closer, as the knife tries to keep him away.
Brandy's sexy naked body begins to twitch and spasm, as he leans closer.
"I love you." Brandy admits, even though she had been planning to kill him, she could not deny seeing the concern for her in his eyes, even after she had tried to kill him. Brandy's heart had been won by him, as well as how wonderful he made her feel, as he got her off.
The fact it was on top of the bank president's desk, making it even hotter.

"I love you Brandy, so very much." I tell her, as I hear wet gurgling in her throat, as her body jerks a few last times, then lays still.

Brandy's hazel eyes stare vacantly, yet a hint of pleasure in them again, as she had heard what she wanted to at her end.
Her nubile body lay naked, bloody, tits up and dead, sprawled over the desk top.
Her one hand grasped to the knife in her belly. The pool of blood beneath her spreading still, as she lay in it.
Her other arm, was dangling part way over the side of the desk. Her long legs hanging in front of it, still swaying slightly, from her death throes.
Her lips parted, and like her cheeks, flecked with her own blood.
Breasts proudly thrust, legs splayed, wet cumm filled pussy exposed, as I leave her to go to the bags, and retrieve a few hundred dollar bills.
I pull the knife free, as it yanks loose with a wet sucking sound. Then I lay the money on her slowly cooling body, and drive the knife back through the bills, and into her belly.

I brushed some of her long black hair from her face, and kiss her forehead.
"Goodbye Brandy, I will always love you." I tell her, as she seems to watch me.

When they found her, they would think Brandy had run into trouble at the bank. Maybe even an angry partner had done her in, over an argument about money.
The main thing would be, as she lay naked, with a cool grand impaled to her soft skinned body. They would never think to look for the one that loved her.
How could I not? She had become my lover at the end, and as my lover. Brandy had proven to simply be D'Vinn.

The end.

You like this, check out more Brandy stories, at my free fan group for Brandy at.

Yahoo! Groups

Added a few more photos as well.

Storm