CPL-1650-1669 I Give Up F*** / Jasmine's Sadistic Revenge
Buy DVD at Catfight.com

1) I Give Up F***: Emma needed to make some sort of comeback from being drastically humiliated by the newcomer Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is tough, and has powerful pins and breath depriving facesits, that leave even the pin queen gasping for air. Emma knew that she was going to have to step up her game this match. As the match begins Kaitlyn gets the upper hand and as both girls struggle for position. Kaitlyn throws Emma to the mats. Kaitlyn immediately pounces on Emma securing a pin, then quickly.switches to a reverse facesit. Emma taps out from the facesit, then Kaitlyn switches it up again and traps Emma's head in a reverse headscissor, squeezing the life out of her. Emma manages to get out of the hold and mounts Kaitlyn going for a pin. Throughout the match Emma breaks Kaitlyn down with forward and reverse faces its only lifting up enough for Kaitlyn to take a whiff of her pussy or ass crack, even taunting Kaitlyn, asking "do you like my ass or my pussy bitch?" Kaitlyn struggled beneath Emma?s ass and pussy smothers, and manages to break free. Emma knew she was going to be in trouble as Kaitlyn mounts her face and says ""do you like MY pussy bitch""?

2) Jasmine's Sadistic Revenge: Jasmine was seriously upset at her loss to Mel in CPL-1649 and wanted revenge. Badly. Jasmine will stop at nothing to win, and practically steamrolls each and every one of her opponents. Mel was in for a surprise of her life here. Jasmine was fired up and ready to go. Mel was not going to go out without a good fight though. Jasmine starts in right away on Mel trapping her in numerous holds to break her down, facesits, full weight facesits, hand over mouth, and more. Mel was doing what she could to keep Jasmine trapped in her guard, but Jasmine was too strong to be kept anywhere. There is one point you can hear the camera guy say ""watch the walls"", as both girls are highly aggressive throwing each other around. There is a bit of a break and they regroup again, this time Jasmine?s ferocity gets the best of Mel, Jasmine manages lots of tap-outs, reverse facesits, forward facesits, controlling headlocks, then Jasmine decided to really let Mel have it.

Free video clip - View - CPL-1650-1669 I Give Up F*** / Jasmine's Sadistic Revenge

2e3803197925457 9dd5b7197925460 cc10da197925465 574c33197925472