ARGHHHHHHH...........! Shatzy!!

Thread: ARGHHHHHHH...........! Shatzy!!

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Hello Shatzy, do you remember me?

I chanced upon searching something on google and saw a hostboard.com site... which started my train of thought about the good old days that I spent around these parts! Then by a stroke of luck I remembered my old password... and voila! Here I am again.

Anyways, lots have been happening, been living in Shanghai for close to 2 years, learning the language, loving it, such a freakin awesome city! How have you been?

HB Forum Moderator
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Hello Soulfilms.

Guess what.

I have an editing job and the client wants to add a part in which they played a corpse on a CSI show. I wonder if that jogs your memory any.

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: ARGHHHHHHH...........! Shatzy!!

Members do not see advertisements
    It doesn't jog my memory at all Alex. Then again, considering posts tend to have enormous periods of time in between, that's not a huge surprise.
    after all these years I am still the same