Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was just in this debate on another site where a woman posted the question, "So who's the whore?"Basically what she was asking was why is it that a woman with multiple sex partners is considered a "whore"or a "slut" while a guy is revered by his peers and called a "stud" or as this poster put it "the shit".

I answered and said that it was because getting laid was a lot easier for women than it was for men.I said that if the object was casual sex, a woman could walk into any singles club and if she's attractive and somewhat overt in her attentions, she will not leave alone.A guy on the other hand must have game, must know how to play the game and exude his sexual attractiveness in his personality and not necessarily his looks.

Another poster disagreed and said that in these clubs when the lights come on near closing time,you see just as many women alone as men, and that the reason they're alone is that they didn't put forth any effort.

So, is it really any debate at all?Who has it easier if the object is casual sex?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Clinton, not a slut because he actually worked long hours while president and if anything his BJ's actually renergized him to keep working.

Bode Miller, a slut because his partying activities actually affected his daytime skiing performances in the last Olympics.

I guess my definition of slut is allowing sexual activity to replace other important tasks that one is expected to finish.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Alex:

I guess my definition of slut is allowing sexual activity to replace other important tasks that one is expected to finish.[/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Like I said in another post,I just call a person like that dysfunctional.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The "stud/slut" debate

In terms of who has it easier, the woman probably does. However, if she doesn't really like the guy, she may find it harder getting rid of him.

I like my definition of stud vs slut.

If Tiger Woods were not married he would definitely get the stud award because he is a winner on the golf circuit, unlike Bode Miller, who did terribly in the last Olympics and was seen partying all night long every night.

That seems so wrong to me. The guy hasn't even won anything and he's out there saying,
    "I'm Bodie Miller, hump me".
    [URL="http://www.alexlogic.com/"] AlexLOGIC [/URL]
    [URL="http://www.super-8mm.com/"] Super-8mm.com[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.super-8mm.net/"] Super-8mm.net[/URL]