Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This has been posted in dating sites under the "Nice Guys vs. Jerks" title, but I think its' best suited as a "game"because that's where it lies.The thing here is the social dating game.That idiotic cat-mouse chase.She wants me,she doesn't know it yet,he wants me,he's not getting me crap.What is the thrill, I don't get it?I can hold my own in that game,but as I get older,the less I want to go to the trouble.Women complain about falling for a guy that turned out to be a jerk.Just look at the dynamics of what went on and it's easy to see how it happened and why it will continue to happen until the games are done.Guy came in,spun his magic and pushed the buttons.He scored.He turned out to be a jerk because playing such a game and spinning the lines and pushing buttons comes easily to a jerk.Think about it.Those tricky,cocky lines those body language gestures,they flowed naturally right?In another scenario such behavior would be considered vulgar and invasive.Just the right kind of natural behavior that reflects a jerk's personality.The same kind of manipulative mechanics a used car salesman uses to unload an overpriced lemon that will leave an old lady stranded on the side of a road.
    Women use this too and the ridiculous cycle repeats.One side feeds the other and bad relationships and used feelings are born.
    How long does the human race need,how many more sexual revolutions will happen before as whole society outgrows the mating games?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep.