Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a quote from Larry Flynt, publisher Hustler magazine, May 2005

" I've been accused of presenting women as sex objects. I guess that's true. Men like to look at women. Men see them, at least on one level, as sex objects. But I think we can be forgiven for that because most women especially if they're single, present themselves as sex objects. No, no, ladies. Don't deny it.
    Consider the evidence: Women wear makeup. They wear perfume. They buy bras designed to lift and accentuate cleavage. They wear tight-fitting sweaters and belly shirts with low-rise jeans that stop barely a gnat's eyelash over the pubic line--all to show off their assets. Women buy fashion magazines like Vigue and Cosmo to lern the latest styles inteded to make them more alluring. They stick silicone into their tits and collagen into their lips while sucking far cells out of their thighs and bellies. They perm their hair, dye it, streak it, tease it, add extensions, and even shave it off (think pubic hair), all to look desirable. In the bedroom they wear flimsy negligees and--here's the big one---thong panties---a concept no man could have come up with. We'd never have though you could get a woman to shove a string up her ass crack just to make us men happy.
    None of the foregoing is meant to be critical of the opposite sex. In fact, half of my management team is composed of women. What I've mentioned is simply evidence that this is the natural order of things. Women want men to see them as sexy, ie. as sex objects. This is an integral part of who and what they are, but they don;t want us to ignore other factors that make them desirable--being smart, funny, compassionate, sensitive and perfectly capable of doing anything a man can do.
    So here's the deal ladies: I beg you to consider the very likely possibility that is is your militant feminist viewpoint that is out of step with reality, not my male fascination with the female form. There is nothing wrong with my attitude toward women--why else would they mirror it back to me? But there is something profoundly aberrant about yours.

Comments
    Is he right or wrong, why/

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If militant feminists could hoist your pennis onto their own crotch, they would, and then they would call it even.

Junior Hostboard Member WendyJiz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Militant feminism and human sexuality

rnrnI dont think I like that thought either. screaming steel, the end beginning of the universe and the memory of atoms. I dont see how atoms have actual memory, like we have memory. They probably have some record of some things that happen to them, but not like I could remember being a star, can you?rnrn