Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Been discussing another thread on another forum started by a woman who was complaining about guys who "just want sex" and seem to have no skill in the art of slow seduction.Let me say here that I like the art of slow seduction,just as much as a woman,it's fun,it's a great buildup to the main event.I'm with you ladies,not against you there.

Most guys over 30 are well aware of the differences between the male and female libidos and are well acquainted with this fine art.It's just that too many times we have been burned after spending three or more months with the wining and dining or whatever,only to get the dreaded "let's just be friends speech".The translation here usually meant that we were dumped by (in my case anyway, a few years back) a hanger on ex boyfriend that had more money or a player who could push a few more of the woman's buttons and will probably dump her after he's added another notch on his bedpost.

Yes, it's easy to say I'm better off because I didn't get further involved with this flakoid,but I find, as I get older, I get more pissed off about wasted time more than anything else.A minor financial setback is something I can make up but lost time is something I'll never get back.Those were three months I could've been working making more money,spending time with my kids,other family or friends or time I could've just spent on ME.

So ladies, the next time a guy seems to be rushing you into sex, think of this scenario.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Excellent, Excellent points.

Women DO THAT! If they don't feel an almost immediate chemical reaction....

But if the guy is just trying to be civil, and not be a "pig", (sorry to all animal pigs out there), he definitely gets pigeonholed (sorry to all pigeons out there) as a nice guy, lets be friends type.

But if the guy plays it cool, and the girl keeps an open mind, and several months later they consummate their relationship, the women is susceptible to having much deeper feelings and is now put into a position of being easily hurt "depending" on the guys next move.

Back to square one.