Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

even if the "evidence" is not compelling enough to prove that Scott Peterson murdered his 8 month pregnant wife, doesn't having phone sex with his new squeeze less than a week after his pregnant wife went missing, when he still allegedly doesn't know what happened to his pregnant, count for quite a bit?

If Scott really didn't know what happened to his pregnant wife how could he spend so much time with a new squeeze and pretend he was unattached unless he had killed his wife?

Can the words Scott Peterson spoke and that were recorded by the police, be used to show that his "attitude" proved he had something to do with his wife's murder?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess there is a hole in my logic. The dozens and dozens of hours spent on the phone were a strategic legal defense Peterson conducted. Peterson suspected the phone calls were being taped so he used the opportunity to make his claim he was innocent.

So Peterson felt it was more important to talk to his new squeeze and profess his innocence then look for his former wife who was carrying their child. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where the prosecutors may have blown the case was "HOW" they presented the audio evidence. I would have fought hard to counter punch the endless dribble on the phone between Scott and Amber with what was going on in the news media at the same exact moment in time.

Were people out searching for Lacy Peterson as Scott droned on and on with Amber? The Prosecution should have showed visuals while the dialogue was being played for the jurors.

Of course showing visuals while the phone calls were being played would have been quite controversial but I think it's a winnable fight to show that at the exact time Scott Peterson was on the phone with Amber, X,Y and Z was going on in the media, because X, Y And Z WERE GOING ON!!!

Suddenly, the jurors won't have a bored look on their face listening to audio only messages.

The Literal matching up of the phone calls with what was being visually broadcast (no audio, just visual) on Television at that moment in time and what was being printed that same day in the newspapers would have given an enema this trial so richly deserves and pulled the bored look off of the jurors.

A missed opportunity and Mr. Peterson will probably go free as a result for not presenting the evidence in the proper manner.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does one leave their 8 month pregnant wife alone ALL DAY to go fishing? Wouldn't the more logical approach be to drop off the wife with the folks, or with friends, or invite a friend over for the day?

Does anyone know of a friend who would leave his 8 MONTH PREGNANT wife alone ALL DAY just to go fishing.

I know that's not enough to convict but it sure is not something that seems logical.