Thread: What's up with alot of wealthy guys?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK,I understand the need to scratch an itch.I understand money has it's privalages.What I don't get are these rich guys you read about from time to time who get busted in a sleazy area of town trying to solicit a 20 or 30 dollar BJ from an undercover police decoy posing as a streetwalker.

In my town we've had a former head of the chamber of commerce as well as several other prominent men including pro football players arrested for soliciting oral sex from an undercover decoy,the most I've heard of them offering for services is 40 bucks.

Now these guys make 6 and 7 figures,they can afford high price call girls as well as discretion,why the hell are these guys risking everything for a cheap thrill?What's the attraction?I don't get it.But then,I've never been wealthy or affluent,so I guess I wouldn't know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would venture guess, not based on experience, that
    once the act is over the person wants no evidence to remain.

Whereas the higher end call girl services probably keep the person on some kind of database.

Another issue is, only the famous or well known people get outed. This is why I think what the Republicans did to Clinton was a form of treason when they demanded he admit to a consensual affair while under oath.

The Republicans knew that as a famous person Clinton admitting he had consensual relations with someone other than his wife would benefit them and hurt Clinton.

The consensual encounters can in NO WAY prove non-consensuality so forcing the president to lie under oath was actually an act of treason.