Thread: Bill, Hillary & Monica and the Meaning of Character.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Points to Ponder about Bill, Hillary & Monica and the meaning of character.

What if you found out that Hillary was trading her intimacy for political talk and influence with then President Bill Clinton?

What if every sexual foray between Bill and Hillary only came after detailed discussions about administration policy?

What if Hillary DISAGREED with some of Bills political intentions and withheld sex if Bills plans were not changed to her liking?

What if Bill capitulated or modified his political thinking on certain administration goals simply to appease Hillary so he could then have sex with her?

What if Bill compromised his political beliefs so that he could have sex with Hillary and remain "faithful" to his wife so the country could see him as a role model?

What if Hillary felt being there for Bill was less important than traveling all over the country attending fundraisers for all the unaborted kids the Republicans are so fond of saving but don't give a rats arse about once they are actually born?

In all the contexts I have mentioned above, wouldn't it be a wise and intelligent president who would accept a consensual BJ, in the oval office, and get right back to work and perhaps even go a few extra hours working because of the BJ rather than be a conflicted man who cannot get regular, "unadulterated" sex without a myriad of "attachments" and conditions?

Which would show more character to you, a president who capitulates to his wife and discusses administration policies and even changes them so he can have periodic sex, or a president who accepts a consensual BJ and doesn't pressure his own wife for sex?

Wouldn't you all agree that the President of the United States probably needs a Stepford wife or girlfriend in his life to compensate for the extreme responsibility and stress of being a president?

If the President does not see his own wife as a Stepford wife, should he try and make her into one, or accept her as she is, celebrate her greatness as a non-stepford wife with a brilliant mind, and perhaps instead substitute another into the Stepford wife role, consensually of course.

When people say character counts, do they spend more time counting the character flaws in others rather than their own?

Cagliostro

Fascinating points I never saw before. Something to think about. Especially considering the subjects (ie Hillary) involved.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey G.L., those are awful nice words to say about my editorial. This will probably sound egotistical but I happen to agree with you! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lets contrast the Republican Administration.

Condoleeza Rice was seen shopping for shoes in New, while on Vacation, the DAY AFTER Hurricane Katrina left New Orleans. This of course would mean she was making plans and setting itinerary DURING the Hurricane as well.

George Bush Jr., claiming victory in Iraq like 2 and half years ago!
    And making the statement "Bring it on" while on the deck of a naval
    battleship.

Michael Brown, former ex head of FEMA , made some incredibly blase statements during the height of the Hurricane Katrina crisis.

Dick "shoot that Wascally Wabbit" Cheney, hunting defenseless, TAMED birds while he works behind the scenes profiting from the war in Iraq. Hey Dick, why not spend some of your hunting time maybe experimenting with the inadquate products being sent to our soldiers in Iraq.

All of these higher ups have something in common, Republicans think these people are MORE MORAL then Mr. Clinton. Yet these people all strayed from doing their jobs in Washington, have a high brow approach towards society, and in the end, have committed actions far far more heinous than accepting an offer of a B.J.

At least Mr. Clinton went back to work after getting his B.J. which is a lot more than can be said about the Rice, Bush, Brown and Cheney.

Until the Moral Republicans admit that misguided behavior from their own ilk has severly hurt the country far beyone Mr. Clinton geting a consensual BJ, and then getting back to work, the Republicans will be in their own inferno.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here's how I see it. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] or maybe even [img]eek.gif[/img] ,sorry couldn't resist.If I'm hiring a guy for a job,his sex life is no concern of mine.It has no bearing on his compentency or his character with regard to the job I'm hiring him for.

The job of president has a list of requirements according to the constitution.I don't think there is anything in the constitution or anywhere else that says anything about what he does with his Mr.Happy.

If he can fix the health care problems,keep peace at home and abroad,solve the energy problem,fix the economy and clean up the environment,I could care less if he sleeps with shetland ponies.