Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was just rereading this thread and I do find the issue of who is "at fault" quite fascinating. I do wonder if Walmart initiated a changed approach to their after Thanksgiving day turkey slaughter first day of the Christmas season free for all.

And I think the position taken by the somewhat opposing viewpoint was "guns don't kill people, people do", rephrased as "Walmart didn't cause the women's injuries, it was the stampeding masses that caused it".

In my opinion, the key issue revolves around if there were enough DVD machines for everyone who wanted to purchase one that morning. If there were not enough DVD machines for everyone who showed up that morning and no voucher's were being offered by walmart to those who did not get one, then the rush or stampede is somewhat the fault of Walmart because they have created a competitive situation in which not all can have access to the sale item unless they try harder than the person next to them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess this former Walmart employee really doesn't like Walmart too much...

Walmart former employee's website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12