Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Why Do Women Cry when they get kicked off of these Reality TV shows in which 12 or 15 or 20 women are vying for the affection of one man?

I mean, if they hadn't been kicked off, it would have been someone else who would be kicked off and devastated. Wouldn't the nuturing side of womanhood take over and say, "if it had not been me that was asked to go, then someone else would have had to go, and at least I'm strong enough to take being ousted".

But it never seems to go that way. It seems like the woman always cry when they leave. So would they really be happy if someone else had been ousted?

Well, are women nuturing, or not?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pehaps they cry because they are terribly, terribly disappointed that Joe Millionaire doesn't think that they are pretty.

Aren't those shows stupid? All of the women are there because they want to marry a millionaire. They degrade themselves on TV, and really, do any of them expect to gain anything permanent and meaningful from it? Nope. Its is all so set up and fake.

Personally, I think that reality TV is a waste of airtime. It is all fake and shallow. Although, if they were to let someone die at some stage on one of the Treasure Island ones, I would be quite impressed. Then it would be _real_ reality TV.

I don't think that that would happen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bwahahaaa

I could see the promos! Heck, ER did a promo in which they blatantly said, "SOMEONE (an cast regular) WILL DIE in tonight's ER"!

Ha, take that you reality shows, you've been one upped!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think the women degrade themselves by being on the show. They get to become a mini-celebrity in their hometown.

However, I do think the women degrade themselves by crying when they are dismissed.

Cagliostro

I never watch any "reality" tv shows except Fear Factor. The absolute absurdity of some of these shows leaves me shaking my head when I see commercials for them. I tend to watch either PBS or the WB. (two extremes I know LOL) my favorite show on WB is SmallVille about the teenage years of Superman and it's really quite good. On PBS I like the documentaries on science and history topics. Otherwise too much to do outside then to sit in front of the tv for me.