Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

I'm not sure I believe that this word can actually have a valid meaning as usually the word slutt is a word used by someone who feels "wronged" by another, thereby making the definition of the word a subjective one at best.

But if I were to attempt to come up with a definition for the word slutt , it would be...

Slutt - Anyone of either sex who only thinks about the present and whose actions are based solely upon the present in either non-life threatening or non-life altering situations.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 21, 2003 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

although I gotta say I recently saw Bo Dereks performance in 10 and seeing it again for the first time 20 years later, I loved her character.

I think she should have been nominated for an Oscar, it was that good a job and intriguing character.

I can't believe my definition would put her character in the slutt category...FORGIVE ME BO!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Slutt - Anyone of either sex who only thinks about the present and whose actions are based solely upon the present in either non-life threatening or non-life altering situations.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ November 21, 2003 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font></font>
    [/QUOTE]

The ancient Greeks refered to this type of philosophy as Epicurean Hedonism.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dictionary's definition:

slutty, adj, sexually promiscuious.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I avoid such labels.My value of a person is not based on their sexual habits,lifestyle or orientation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by oldasdirt:
    I avoid such labels. My value of a person is not based on their sexual habits,lifestyle or orientation.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So it's based on.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My opinion of a person is based on their character OUTSIDE of their bedroom.I don't concern myself with how many people a person has slept with or who they sleep with.It's just simply not an issue with me.

I'm more concerned with how honest they are,what their work ethics are,how they treat their family,their pets,their intelligence and personality.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My opinion of a person is based on their character OUTSIDE of their bedroom.I don't concern myself with how many people a person has slept with or who they sleep with.It's just simply not an issue with me.

I'm more concerned with how honest they are,what their work ethics are,how they treat their family,their pets,their intelligence and personality.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess I've always felt that if a person prioritizes sex, or the pursuit of sex, over all other activities, that would be my definition of slutty behavior.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess I've always felt that if a person prioritizes sex, or the pursuit of sex, over all other activities, that would be my definition of slutty behavior.[/QB][/quote]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would just define that behavior as dysfunctional.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess I've always felt that if a person prioritizes sex, or the pursuit of sex, over all other activities, that would be my definition of slutty behavior.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would just define that behavior as dysfunctional.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Are you sure about that?

My position requires a voluntary philosophical override of a built in automated response. I would think it is quite normal to always prefer a sexual encounter over any other activity and therefore it takes a level of philosophical committment to override already wired sexual state of mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast