Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: For those who wish to mock me and Christianity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by EmmaMuffin:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by stormchaser:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tra:
    [qb]Yes, well, if the Word of God isn't enough for you I wonder what would be.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is one of the funiest things I've ever read. How many times do we need to explain that we'll only believe it's the word of God if you give us a reason to believe it is? I mean, aside from a sunrise.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The sad thing is, Tra and I have given you so many reasons to believe the Bible is true, you just don't want to accept these facts we have stated.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm serious. You need help. Either you are lying and you know it or you are delusional. COME ON. WHAT FACTS? Read my thread. THERE IS NO REASON THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED COULDN'T HAVE WITHOUT A GOD.
    If you don't believe that a sunrise or sunset is proof of God, then what do you think a sunrise or sunset is?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmm... I might hazard a guess that it is a flaming ball of helium and hydrogen receding or entering into view as the earth rotates.
    Tra is true in saying she wonders what would be enough for you if you won't accept that the Bible is. There is nothing funny in that, she said it in absolute certainty, as am I. The proof we have repeatedly given you is the God given proof, and you are not willing to accept this truth.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is like banging my head against a wall. You've posted proof? LIKE WHAT?
    It really does sadden me as we have tried so hard, but you are not opening your heart to really try and grasp the meaning of what we are saying. Please take to heart what I have said, and really try to open up your heart and welcome Christ in.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, okay! After all, there is all the proof you've posted. Let me list all the evidence you've given.

Wow, what an impressive list. Please, feel free to add anything I've forgotten.
    Actually, I DARE YOU to add anything I've forgotten. And DON'T say you've already posted it, because you haven't. And don't say that the Earth couldn't have happened without a God, because, scientifically, it could have.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 19, 2007 09:50 PM: Message edited by: stormchaser ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tra:
    Did you actually read my first post in "A Little Bible Lesson"? If God is perfect (and He is...I mean, someone with the power to create the world certainly has the power to be perfect and all-loving)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]
    When's the last time you watched the news, just out of curiosity?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The evil in the world does not negate the fact that God is all-loving and pefect. It is not His fault there is evil in the world. It is ours. You are so fond of free will...well, men with free will sin. Not God's fault.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<< When's the last time you watched the news, just out of curiosity? >>

Personally I'm a news junkie. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tra:
    The evil in the world does not negate the fact that God is all-loving and pefect. It is not His fault there is evil in the world. It is ours. You are so fond of free will...well, men with free will sin. Not God's fault.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I notice you're not replying to my first post...
    You're right, by the way.

Inactive Member christianscientology's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: For those who wish to mock me and Christianity.

Yes, Jesus said this to those of his Followers who had left everything to come out to the Mountains and Plains to hear what he had to say.

Just because we can read this today, does not necessarily mean that it was addressed to us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234