Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Forex ivy-bot software?

Well, ive been an avid trader now in the nyse for as long as I can remember.. probably since about age 19. Within the past few months though I've become particularly interested in these foreign exchange markets. Upon doing much research/study into forex.. I've come to realize, as I'm sure many of you have also-- that FOREX is a pretty complicated ordeal from the novice/beginner's perspective. So naturally, I began looking into all kinds of online courses and the like to shortcut my way to understanding and eventually I came across many of the forex bots that are out there. These really caught my attention, as they definetely appealed to my lazyness..lol.

I ran into probably about four of em, and after looking over them myself and looking alot into ratings and what others were saying about the different ones- I decided upon trying the ivy-bot from .. ivybot.psx-systems. com .. Now I've been using this for just under two months and it's worked incredibly well for me so far, to my surprise. They really appear to be delivering.. although NOT QUITE as well as they origionally promised. Now, my question is this: I still have one week left to claim a refund on this, and although it's worked great so far.. I still have an overall suspicion of these bots in general... could this just be some kind of lucky short-term phenomenon? Is it reasonable to think that this will remain profitable in the long term? Should I stick with it or get out while I'm ahead and learn/do things the normal way?? Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Re: Forex ivy-bot software?

hey George. I've been trading forex for 2 years. I personally have been using ivybot for about 6 months and I would recommend definetely staying with it. I've tried them all from fapturbo to fx monster to megadroid to fx autopilot.. and NOTHING, no other bot has worked anywheres near as well as ivybot. By far. I've made a pretty sizeable amount of profits with ivy.

What I will say however.. is that although you probably will make a decent amount of money with it, don't count on getting filthy rich. I am of the opinion that there still is nothing better than learning it and doing it the old fashioned way. You don't learn much having everything on autopilot, and if it eventually ever does stop working for whatever reason, you won't have much ground to stand on. I say stick with it but also try to learn it the old fashioned way as well if you can. Hope this helps! - Vince

Account Suspended forextradings's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Forex ivy-bot software?

Hi George I'm just new here but try to visit the site have in my signature, I hope it help you to your forex trading.