Full body massages to relieve stress and muscle tension. Cleveland, Ohio

Thread: Full body massages to relieve stress and muscle tension. Cleveland, Ohio

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I am giving massages to relieve stress, muscle tension and sores in upper and lower body.

My massages last 90-95 minutes and I am focusing mainly on so-called tension-accumulated stress points, such as shoulders, upper/mid and lower back, hips, back and front of legs and feet.

Stress, backache and muscle tension in extremities are major trouble areas I am working on.
    I just charge $10 (ten) per session, but I do in-calls only at my location in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, using massage table. The quality of my massage services is not a subject to my lower rate, I have just been charging this rate for almost ten years now and I do not see the point of raising my rate since I practice my services to help people and my intent is not getting rich over those who need my services.

I have been giving massages on regular basis nine years now and have quite a few regular customers.

Please get in touch if you have further questions or would like to set up your massage with me.

Robert

web page

[email protected]

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Can you have an Asian girl do it and throw in a happy ending?

Thanks

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    A massage should have a happy ending.