Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just went to Toys R Us yesterday, and found Birthday Jewel Ponies! I don't know if they're exclusive, but I didn't see them at Target. They're really cute. I got November ('Cause that's my Birthday month!), which unfortunately had orange topaz :-P. I hate orange topaz. Blue's much prettier.

Oh, and for those of you who like Christmas ponies, they're at Target now. They're adorable--one's light pink with a funny hat (I liked her more for the color than the hat) another is light green with peppermints (this is my favorite - darling boots!) and then lavendar with a long hat (I didn't get this one because three ponies in one day is enough and it wasn't as darling). Anyhow, it's funny to me--I have more Holiday ponies than any other kind right now [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . At least of this generation.

*Marisol_Grace_Girl*

Awwwww they sound adorable!! Lucky me, I get to return some of my B-day gifts (a shirt that doesn't fit, make up EEEW, and socks)/ Maybe I can get the new ponies and a playset!

I have always wanted a white/red peppermint pony, have they ever made one?? THanks!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, they have. It's a Christmas pony, I think. I'm not in WA, though, which is where most of my ponies are. Right now, there is a mint green pony with peppermints at Target, it's a Christmas exclusive and is very cute with little boots and scarf [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool, I'm defintly going to check them out!