Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been visiting this board for a bit, and currently live in New Orleans. We're planning to move (planned to before K hit) and have a Chambers B mint green stove and matching sink (sink centered between 2 drain boards). We currently use the stove, but don't think when we sell future owners will keep it, or appreciate it, and we never installed the sink because it didn't fit ). We're asking $2000 for both, including the set of 3 triangle pots. You also have to pick them up, and the sink probably weighs as much or more than the stove (didn't think that possible, did you?) I have pictures. Anyone interested?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

would love to see your pictures. Have you considered selling stove and sink separately?
    email pics if you like. thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll try to attach the pictures (or rather I'll get my boyfriend to do it) to this thread later. You know, I could have sold each separately a few times, but it just seems wrong. They were bought together new here in New Orleans, and they're just meant to be together. Like buying a suit and later selling the pants and jacket separately. Yeah, each is cool, but how much better together.