Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really hope that everything goes well.
    Tanner will be in my thoughts and prayers. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] *HUGGS*

CanadianGirl

Thank you far *hugs*

I have what? a month before all this is gonna take place and i am shaking...I know he'll be fine...he has been through so much in his almost 7 months he has been here on earth and he has gotten through everything [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

canadarocks

He's strong..Everything will be fine [img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

I know hes just like mommy [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tracy, Just wanted to let you know that, when my 15 yr old was a year old he had tubes put in his ears and THANK GOD!!! That poor boys had 6 infections in 3 months...he would take anitbiotics for 7-10 days and 2 days after he stopped his fever was back up to 103! We went through 5 different rounds of anitbiotics before they put the tubes in and WHAT A DIFFERENCE they made! It only took 10 minutes...thats IT!!! They took him back and I stepped out to make a call (no cell phones in those days) I came back and the nurse said He is awake and wants you! He was grumpy from the drugs but otherwise fine. The Dr. said the goo behind his ears was thick and green! I want you to know the tubes stayed in for almost 2 years and the boy never had another ewar infection in his life SOOO Tubes can be a GREAT THING!!!
    HUgs!!!

CanadianGirl

I know the docs told me about the tubes will stay about 2 years in his ears and i'll probably have no worries about ear infections...he gots for his pre-op on Jan 3rd and his surgrey is booked for Jan 4th...I guess you can call me a worry wart here

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't blame you one bit Tracy. I'm sure everything will be just fine though. Brady's going to have to have surgery as well for his hernia. I have to book him in to see her and then she said she'll book him into Sick Kids to get it done. I'm freaking out about that as well so I know exactly what you're going through.

CanadianGirl

I think its more them going through all this at a young age and its your baby that is gonna go through all this pain *sigh*...I just want the day to hurry up and get here and get it over and done with...I know he'll be fine...hes been through so much and hes here [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ..hes MY miracle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12