Thread: Its heart breaking

CanadianGirl

A couple of days ago, I went over to my parents house for a visit to see how things were they didnt look so good...The house seemed sooooo empty and quiet without Tay and Trish being there...I am sooo use walking through the door hearing Tay crying...My parents and brother they just sit and stare at the front door hoping one day Tay will come through it...ALL the sad faces around the table instead of smiling and laughing faces *sigh*
    ------------------------------------------
    I'm not sure that i explained how this ALL took place

On December 23rd, Trish's Grandparents was calling my parents house all day to wish Taylor a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but Trish and Tyler (brother) wouldnt answer the phone...They called ALL night well when i was there...They kept on hanging up on them...Trish seemed happy, well if she wasnt she fooled ALL of us...December 24th, I came back over in the Evening to open up Christmas gifts I thought everything went good...December 25th, my parents told me that Trish seemed happy she was laughing and talkin about her christmas gifts she got from Tania (sister)...December 26 (boxing day)...my mom got a phone call from Trish's Aunt saying "We want to see our niece and our great niece, we have 8 cars out here full of her family members if you dont answer the door we are gonna take further action"...They went upstairs to wake up Trish and Taylor to tell her that she had family at their house...Trish woke up (she was still in her pj's and Tay was in her diaper)...Trish went outside with Tay and jumped into the truck and NOT even a good-bye she left with them...The police told my parents that Trish and Tay will be back at 8:30 pm on Monday (that night), but they didnt return...If Trish wanted to leave all she had to do was tell Tyler and he would gladly leave and made visitation rights with her and so on, so didnt have to be soooo cruel about it

UPDATE:

Tyler went to go see a lawyer and they are getting her for aduction and neglecting Taylor
    -------------------------------------------
    I hope everything works out for my brother and he gets what he wants...Its sad *sigh*

CanadianGirl

more UPDATE:

Trish has been callin all day at my parents house telling Tyler that she has custody papers for him and that he'll be not seein his daughter...very sad very sad...I hate it when a child is stuck in this kinda position *sigh*...Tyler was going through his things today and he came upon this paper that he forgot that Trish wrote saying that if she moves out of his parents house that Taylor will be staying with them (my parents and Tyler)..If he would of found that along time ago Taylor wouldnt of moved out without thinking Tyler brought the letter to his lawyer to show him it and didnt get a copy of it...he could of got Taylor back into his custody the day after monday...ALL this is stressing me out *sigh* and i know i shouldnt get stressed cuz of my illness but i am really worried about Taylor

Inactive Member Canadianblueyes's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hugs* It truly is a sad situation. I hope everything works out in the end.