I sadly have to leave the board...

Thread: I sadly have to leave the board...

megaagfan1

Unhappy

Yeah. I do..
    My Mom said that I need to leave the board, for safty reasons. So, I'm just posting this, & then I'll be deleting my account. Craftymom, I'll e-mail you so we can dod the deal w/ Marisol's trunk still!
    I'll miss u all!
    My dolls will miss you all too! Bye!!!

~Megaagfan1 [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I am so sorry that you are leaving, but I am sure your mom knows best and your safety definitely needs to come first.

I have enjoyed your posts on the AG board and love all of your pictures. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I think your horse board is one of the nicest boards I have ever seen. If you can't find anyone else to be the moderator, I would be glad to take over for now and give the board back to you one day when you are older. Either way, I wish you and your family all the best. You have been like a ray of sunshine into our lives and it has been a true pleasure knowing you! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

megaagfan1

Thanks!! Yeah! Mom knows best! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks! You all have been just wonderful friends in my life! I won't forget any of you!!!
    I'm glad I was a little ray of sunshine for you all!! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] I'll miss you!! Your albums are so cute!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

OK! Well, your the first one who has been wanting to be a mod for on here! I like that plan! When I'm older, I can be a mod too!!! I'm definatly gonna come back when the day is right when I'm older! I'll miss u all terribley untill then!!

I'm keeping all 3 boards bookmarked so I can check back & just be a little "lurker" for the mean time!!lol! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

We will miss you! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Goodbye, I think you did a AWESOME job on this board! You SHOULD be proud........I hope you can come back one day [img]smile.gif[/img]