A Dead Board

Thread: A Dead Board

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Exclamation

A Dead Board
    No one seems to reply that often to topics........i HATE to say this but maybe we need to close it down [img]frown.gif[/img]

megaagfan1

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I've been really busy, so I usually get more time on the computer at night, or late afternoon. It depends if I don't have a babysitting job, or I'm at dance, or Bible study. Sorry.....

~Megan

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 18, 2006 01:40 PM: Message edited by: megaagfan1 ]</font>

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Oh its fine, Its not YOUR fualt at all. All I was saying nobody here really posts and replies and such.

megaagfan1

Yeah. I'm gonna put the links of my boards tht I moderate{AG DOLL board, & this one} in my siggie. I'll wait untill AGPLA opens, because when it does, I'm gonna be taking the ticker off!

Inactive Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

I think this is a very sweet board, but I am so dumb. I came here and saw that all of the topics I had posted to were gone so I figured it wasn't worth the trouble posting any more. Just now, I thought to check and sure enough I had myself set to only see the posting for one day. I feel so stupid. [img]redface.gif[/img]

megaagfan1

Members do not see advertisements
    A Dead Board
    Don't worry! That's ok!!!