Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have You Heard Of Brittany Clarke Yet?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

OK that worked...lets try this
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/8665/t/320

If this works tell her to add this direct link to her page...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah copy and paste...I think that will work???
    Rog just so you know I am getting rid of my myspace
    got some issue over there and I don't care to deal with it BUT I promise to let you know when I get another K!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

guess we will be hearing from that young lady in no time

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last Night I went to the 3rd Annual Horse Creek Country Music Fest to see Brittany Clark & Trouble Bound perform.
    I didn't get home until nearly 2:00 and then this morning I had to go to the city for a while, So I haven't had time to write a review or add more photos, I will post them first thing in the morning, until then, enjoy these few pictures (I only took 175, and got abot 40 good shots)

Thank you's to Brittany, Dale, Gary, Keith, Melinda, Mark, Scott and the rest of the band and crew

I haven't had time to clean the photos up or fix red eye yet. As I clean them up I will add more.

P1010246

P1010286

P1010253

P1010327

P1010306

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last Saturday evening I had a nagging feeling I had something to do, But I couldn't remember what it was. Then about 7:00 I went to visit a neighbor and his father-in-law was there playing guitar and that was when that dim little bulb went off above my head. I remembered that I had said I was going to the Horse Creek Fest. I had to come back up to the shop (I don't have internet at home...yet) to hopefully find directions, which I finally did.
    It was a gorgeous night, a slight breeze and a million, three hundred and four stars were shining in the clear sky (I didn't really count them, but I think there were that many.)
    As I approached the soundboard, Scott Clarke and Mark Chapman greeted me and I had a chance to speak briefly with Brittany.
    To start, I must mention the band <u>Trouble Bound</u>, it consists of some very talented musicians and just some of the nicest people you could ever want to meet. They went out of their way to make me feel welcome before taking the stage.
    The members include Dale Bruce (bass), Melinda Bruce (keyboards), Gary MacPhee (Drums), Andy King (guitar, Fiddle), Steve O'Dell (steel Guitar), Keith Chapman (Acoustic & Electric Guitars, Vocals), and Brittany's Sister-in-law Jamie Clarke (vocals).
    Now a bit about Brittany, Not only is she a beautiful young lady, with about a ton & a half of talent, but she has charisma, that makes her very approachable. She is quick with a smile and a greeting for friends and fans, always ready to sign an autograph or just shake a hand. I have been impressed with her confidence, I have never seen any jitters or nervousness before or after taking the stage.
    Brittany?s vocal skills have also impressed me, She knows her range, and has a very natural sounding vibrato, without the vocal acrobatics that so many young singers use. She also has great stage presence as she makes use of the entire stage, as she dances and interacts with the band. During Saturday night?s performance she left the stage singing, and walked out among the audience never missing a beat or worrying about singing without hearing the monitors.
    I will step out on the proverbial limb and state that I honestly think that it is just a matter of time before the rest of the world discovers the Star in Brittany Clarke.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

P1010272

P1010271

P1010280

P1010351

P1010334

P10103351

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Roger,

Thanks for the pics and the review. You are a very good friend to the musicians here. Don't know if you're interested but we are playing a set at the Bluford School ball diamond Tuesday about 7. I think I mentioned it to you Saturday. It will probably just be 45 minutes to an hour. It may get cancelled if it rains.

I think your predictions for Brittany may be right. She is very talented and I believe she has a good chance of taking it somewhere good. She has a lot going for her. I've played with a lot of musicians over the years and she is one of the most mature and professional. And she as nice as anyone you'll ever meet.

Anyway, Roger, Thanks again and take care.

Dale

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is really cool Roger...waves at Dale and wishes Brittany the best of luck!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Waves back to Cherrysis

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just found out that Brittany's song "Good Old Fashion Romance" is getting some airplay on 93.7 The Bull, in St Louis.

Congratulations Brittany.

If you want to help brittany and call in and request "Good Old Fashion Romance", The station has a toll free phone number - 1-866-346-BULL

You can also hear "Good Old Fashion Romance" on Brittany's myspace site http://www.myspace.com/brittanyclarkemusic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast