Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Commander = Money

I think you will make a ton of money from your cards from the Commander decks. The value of the singles is crazy. I can;t imagine the decks will stay at a low priuce for long. Solemn Simulacrum, Sol Rings in every deck, Garruk Wildspeaker, the value of the singles that are made in Commander which include three cards currently going at $20 on SCG, and stuuf like Akromas, Grave Pact, Oblivio Stone, Living Death, Simic Sky Swallower, Angel of Despair, Avatar of Woe, even uncommons with high pricetags such as Buried Alive, Ghostly Prison, Skullclamp, Propaganda, Path to Exile, Mother of Runes, Lightning Greaves, Fact or Fiction, Wall fo denial, Eternal Witness, and such (and Brainstorm),

There's just a ton of money in these decks. Great deck stock and cards with very high singles market value. I'm getting several sets of decks, for the deck stock and singles.

HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Commander = Money

I was actually considering it myself. I don't really buy cards anymore, but there's some gas in there. I don't really play commander, but a lot of the cards are good for regular multi.
    *mooooooooo*