Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is an OOC note - Content on this particular topic is going to be graphic at times so I ask that if you can't handle explicit content that you do not read it. Blood, sex, gore. There will be a lot of it. Not all the time, but it will be a reoccuring theme.

Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we never met you and i.
    we were always inside,
    we were somewhere inside one another.
    and i'll live without you love,
    but what is good is one glove,
    without the other?

the shadows slithered across the stark expanse of room. compact walls held in the smell of sweat and sex and even as she wove through the tangle of bodies she could see the men wedged between the thighs of their silicon whores. hellborn blood burned through her veins, marking their course to a stone heart that pumped nothing. she had been here only twice but had burned the very layout of it into her mind. following, she was always following him here.

still you only ask about my leaving,
    but honey i had no choice,
    and i call (and when you hear that heavy breathing)
    for the sound of your voice.

she always watched him disappear into the red room and she always followed. she watched him fuck those pretty little college girls, with their fake tans and bottle blonde hair. but tonight...oh tonight was so different because he saw her there. saw her watching him and shame managed to mark his face in heavy lines of age. it was beautiful.

but you sit there silent, folded arms
    and look down as i walk by
    my face has changed, you know it's me
    you know by the stillness in my eyes.
    come and whisper in my ear,
    "you're very pretty, dear" and..and
    "it'll be alright."
    you're lying!
    but i don't mind tonight.

"frankie, i didn't expect to see you here," he grunted, pinning her back to the cold tile wall and hiked one of her legs up around his hips. but frankenstein only smile and coiled her fingers into the mess of golden curls. her golden boy, he'd always seemed so...innocent. but now the slut seemed so ready shove his cock into anything that would spread its legs and smile pretty for him.

so i wander and i wander
    your absence beating inside my chest
    and i try but i can't remember
    the color of your eyes-
    JUST THE SHAPE OF YOUR DRESS!

she had always had a taste for blood, though she wasn't sure why. something about the metallic twang and the heat that spilled down her throat. it felt good, oh did it feel good. her teeth sunk into supple flesh, breaking skin and spilling his blood over her lips. "damn baby, not so--" words cut off when she ripped a chunk of flesh from his neck. blood was spraying, spewing from the ruptured veins that he tried to suture with his fingers.

and through a garden overgrown
    oh, it's a long walk home.
    i said I'd not come back,
    well i'm coming back-
    and you'd better be alone.

oh, but for dear evan the fun did not end there. she was fast to saddle up on his hips once he had stumbled and sprawled into a stall. fingers dipped into torn flesh, digging deep to tangle in the spiderweb of veins that ran through his throat. twisting and tugging until she was ripping them apart yanking them from their flesh shells. "mmmm." a gargled moan of pleasure as she licked away blood and gnawed on raw flesh.

you sit there silent, folded arms
    and you smile, as i walk by
    my face has shamed,
    but you know it's me,
    YOU KNOW ITS ME!
    come and whisper in my ear,
    "my dear! my dear!"
    "it'll be alright...
    it'll be alright....
    it'll be alright....
    it'll be alright....
    it'll be alright....
    it'll be alright."
    no! NO!!

and she cackled in her bloodlust joy, bathing in the beauty of what had once been her greatest lover. oh, but now he was her greatest masterpiece! left sprawled in the back bathroom of the club to rot away until some drug addled youth stumbled upon him. but frankie made her exit out the back, where she dripped a trail of blood all the way until the fourth street intersection.

( lyrics are mewithoutyou. )

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ October 28, 2006 11:08 PM: Message edited by: vodka slurs ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>We Will Become   by larafairie

"i just want to use you."
    </center>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 03, 2006 12:22 PM: Message edited by: vodka slurs ]</font>