Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>Channing20Tatum20in20Touchstone20Pi

you know you've reached infamy when you're worth more <font color="red">dead</font> than alive
    </center>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He gave it weeks after the visit to the diner and his run in with the two craziest women he was sure he?d ever met in his life before he bother with Allyson again. It was too dark to see his features, leaning there against the wall in her office but she knew that wickedly seductive smile was in place, his deep emeralds glinting with an evil need. Even in the darkness of a moonless night she could have described him in perfect detail, down to the tattoos and scars that told their stories across his arms. Her entrance didn?t spark a conversation, the man in black doing his best to shield his presence. This was the devil and his soul intent was to torture her.
    Blinding light filled the room to the brim and everything she?d guessed had be right. Even down to the cruel light flickering around in his eyes.
    ?You could have taken the folders and left.?
    ?That?s very true, but then I?d have missed seeing you.?
    This power play was normal, the fight for dominance among two wolves. The alpha male was obviously winning this round, as he had every other one since he?d come here. Entranced by those amazing, sparkling greens, she?d been letting him push her around since this started. Since she?d walked through the door she found herself edging backwards, closer to the window, farther from him, from temptation, from sin. There was no reason for that, why not just jump him here? Beat his ass or fuck him brains out and get the power back. The intensity of those grass shaded eyes rested on her from his position against the wall and she dared to take several steps that way.
    ?There weren?t any folders for me to take??
    Pulling himself up from the wall and letting the muscles in his back stretch until he felt the satisfaction of a crack that streamed straight down his spine.
    ?..so I tossed the place.?
    Producing from his back pocket a pair of black panties he?d found in her drawer, they hung off his index finger in a mocking tone.
    ?I found myself very interested in pulling these off of you..?
    A flick of his wrist sent them to her feet and his hands dipped into his pockets to produce a black cigarette and a zippo. Devon flicked it to life and watched for a moment as the flame sent new shadows dancing along the walls before he dipped his head and lit the cancer stick.
    ?You can?t smoke in here..?
    How easily the order had slipped from her mouth before she?d realized that she?d given him one in the first place. That two-hundred watt smile was back in place and he glanced around the room.
    ?Worried about your landlord love??
    That was when her control finally snapped and she made a decision that she wasn?t qualified to make. The distance between them was gone in a heartbeat and she was right up in the sniper?s face.
    ?I said to put that god damned thing out.?
    The pure venom that dripped from those words excited him in ways he couldn?t describe and rather than put the cigarette out he shackled her hip with his hand, dragging on the smoke before crushing his lips against hers. There was a smirk underlying the kiss when she returned it with her arms wrapping around his neck and her tongue drawing his own into her mouth. This wasn?t going to get her that power back, in fact he was losing respect by the second for his fellow murderer as she tugged at the hemline of his shirt. He pulled from her lips to drag on the smoke one list time before killing it in the palm of his hand and tossing the corpse to the desk. His shirt was gone instants later tossed somewhere and forgotten and she was backing him towards the door and for her bedroom. Straight hard wood stood against his back ad his free hand drifted behind him to find the knob. The moment the door open and they stumbled back her brain came back to her and she pulled away from him.
    ?Get out, Devon..?
    Those emeralds clouded over in confusion before lighting flashed through them and the storm started.
    ?Excus? me??
    There was no real room for an explanation with the tone of those two simple words, but she didn?t have one for him anyway.
    ?New folders next week. I?ll bring ?em to you.?
    There was a pause as those longing blues gazed into his greens almost begging him to change her mind. The answering gaze however was raging and there was no hope for returning to the past, even when the past was so close that he could still feel her lips and her body against his.
    ?Dorothy?s, find it. You got a week before I go into business for myself.?
    There was no point in following after him, whatever could have been was seriously no more.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there was nothing to do in this fuckin' city when the black folders ran short and the sun dropped below the horizon. he almost dared to venture back into new york, but it was too hot to risk. that beat up old dodge rolled into the parking lot of an all night diner. how he'd wished for the toyota he'd left in the city, but there was nothing to be done about it. a glance to the window from behind his shades told him there were people inside at this hour, this could be promising for a least a cup of sludge and mild amusement. diner coffee was alway the same no matter where you went to get it. ink black tar that rawed the throat and made you crave a smoke so bad that you could kill yourself. it ran through your stomach ripping and tearing away at your internal organs.
    he pulled himself from the car and stretched his muscles.
    slow movement brought him across pot holes and cracks that could almost swallow a cat, this place was in need of some work. a red was slipped between his lips as he dared to venture into his place. little did the assassin know that things would be getting way more interesting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>c61 jpg</center>
    there was no way she couldn't feel him there. fell his breath creeping slowly up the back of his neck. warm. seductive. erotically evil. she was perfection in the moonlight, he could see that his presence caused the hairs on the back of her neck to lift and the sweat to spread across her back.
    "black folders?" that darken tone lost to the night as he leaned over her shoulder to finger at the corners of them.
    every muscle in her body was tight and he could see the tension, it was that visible.
    "i make you nervous.." the words slipped from his lips and ran a tangle web along her skin.
    "you do.."
    that moment of weakness was quickly realized and she tried to take it back, but he'd caught onto the scent of blood.
    "i know what your capable of....i've seen samples of your work."
    that brought a wicked smirk to the lips of the cruel street assassin.
    "i like to sign my work.."
    generally in a way that the panthers would look for and no one else would notice.
    "i had to leave the city. i'm at your disposal now.."
    why was he going out of his way not to step on her toes? what did it matter to him if he took her out and took over? his name was famous in the circles they ran in and the world of darkness in which they dwelled would gladly rush to his side.
    "why bother?" his stomach, the muscles in his chest were pressed flat against her back. a dangerous cobra within striking distance. warm lips brushed against the sweat stained skin of her neck.
    "maybe you strike my interest.."
    that was all it took for her. either she was going to have to put him in his place now or it would end up with him on top of her in the bed behind them. liquid grace moved her from the chair and her hands pressed flat against his chest. lips met lips in an unholy wedlock, but it lasted a moment before she shoved him back and pinned those muscles to the way.
    "you say you're at my disposal little boy.." there was a growing flame in those bright blue eyes. the simplicity of it amused and intrigued him all at once.
    "then act like it dog.."
    she let him go with those last words and turned her back but for an instant. if that temper she'd heard so much about was to flare, she didn't want to see death coming for her. eyes dared to glance around behind her and he was gone. she never even heard him leave. returning to the desk by the window..she found the black folders gone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>c53 jpg</center>
    weeks drifted past on weeks and there wasn't much for him to bother remembering. this place was a darkened hole and he'd been sucked in. then there was her, a goddess in the midist of all this mess. he was falling for her hard and the feeling was new to him.
    liquid ebony crystals slipped from the dark abyss of the sky to dance along mirrored glass and fall to the rooftop. no, this was all qrong. fingers, delicate on the trigger and on his woman yet still rough from years of abuse, wrapped around the shades and tugged them away from those morphine clouded emeralds. there was a pause, a sort of hesitation in his movements. it was as though he'd completely forgotten what he'd been doing. the chill that slipped up his spine at the webwork of rain inching along his back brought him back from the world he'd lost his mind to.
    "it's an amazing night out...dontcha' think?"
    those words were so simplistic, yet the desire that fueled them is what caught his attention. more so because it was probably a desire to kill him that to drag his clothes off. the rain won the battle and for a full forty seconds he watched the clear lines run down his arms. it hadn't been raining blood after all.
    "it's a beautiful night tonight," his response slipping from his tongue before he could rip the pain from his tone. "i think i'll kill myself."
    the complete senserity of those words sent ice water through the veins of the second night shadow. when he tossed her a glance over one broad shoulder she found the problem among the muddled ripples in his greens.
    "you're in love with the whore.."
    that phrase was exactly the one he'd come up here to avoid. there was only one other place where he felt this kind of comfort, of peace, behind the rifle in wedlock with the scope. his gaze drifted from her and back over the city scape. the tops of buildings were interesting places to dwell. that height advantage over society came with the rush of power felt only by a god. isn't that what they were, gods of death? creatures drawn to life by pure animal instinct to thin the herd.
    "..so kill her. move on to somewhere else."
    the frame plopped to the edge of the roof with unusual grace as that tone hit casual. how could something punishable by the world they inhabited, be so very normal to them?
    "i've avoided this for years.."
    there was no emotion in his voice. the street thug wasn't speaking to the psychotic alley cat beside him. no, the assassin was speaking to himself.
    "..the one woman who can get to me like no other. bring me to my knees with a glance and she goddamn fucks people for a living..."
    "yeah dev, you really know how to pick 'em."
    even the sarcastic venom that dripped from every word couldn't grab a rise out of the battered soldier at her side. arms crossed over muscles and ink greens dropped to the flow of traffic below them. there was no way that he could pull the trigger with her in the sights. tat was already proven fact. even the sight of her wrapped around mr. marcus in the same manner he'd remember her wrapped around him couldn't do it. the prospect of another two hundred thousand couldn't bring him the motivation that it would take.
    "you got more folders?"
    the tone changed as he pulled up work like a shield and the thug sounded hopeful. though if allyson couldn't provide the folders then she could provide something else. anything to take his mind off the woman who could very well be in the huddled masses below. this one was going to take quite sometime to drain from his system.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pre-apoctalyptic banter was almost always an amusement to it's viewers. this was not the case when two serial killers got together to tangle. the air around the street thug drew burst of lightning to his mood and there was no doubt that it flashed deep within those ink green pools. not at all please didn't even begin to describe the fury that worked its way carefully through his veins as he stared into the icy blues of his companion. normally hollywood walking up on a scene such as this one, the two standing so close thata flinch could become the touching of lips, would have started the third world war. but the read stains painting the sidewalk behind the pair and draped their bodies like a blanket, could tell no lies. the fight had been witnessed by passing traffic, few even daring to slow down and watch for a moment, but their phone calls to the police were ignored. those two names drifted across the air through the radio sent the pigs into hiding, too afraid of their own slaughter to worry about much else. not that anyone could blame them, there was crimson flowing in the guters and one of them would drop of blood loss. it would be a guessing game as to who died first. emeralds had picked up a few brave souls tkaing, what looked like to him, bets. amusing.
    "you owe me.."
    hesitation was there as he thought about it.
    "..in the excess of three thou.."
    rage ran in thin lines through the seemingly calm tone. unbelieving greens focused on her.
    "and you want me to just write it off?"
    blod pooled around their feet and ran into a sewer drain behind them, he was ignoring it for the moment. that one-track mind of his was focused on only one thing, the money she owed him. that and making it through the next five minutes. there had always been the struggle for dominance between the wolves, but it had never before been this bloody. every other time though he'd come out on top. honestly, he hadn't been expecting her to be there when he went for his cash. he thought her dead...car bombs were becoming very unreliable.
    "you try to kill me and then you just think you can stake claim on..on what, to you, is goddamed pocket change?!"
    it would appear that she was just as upset, if not more, than the sociopath in front of her. they had almost literally painted the block with their blood, neither of the pair bothering to draw a gun. cuts and claw marks covered his body in range from life threatening to shallow scratches, painting him in a war zone with the boundries only seen by the two murderers standing in the midst of it. his approach backed her up until she was leaning against the building. his hand pressed flat against the brick as her hip, gun side naturally.
    "your death, now or later, does NOT have an effect on my payment schedule."
    voice beginning to raise with his temper before the wind picked it up and pulled it away from him. the moment was coming, the blood stained assassins could feel it around them. it was all a matter of who drew first and ended this madness.
    she flinched first, going for her gun and he caught her wrist. stepping back from her body, he dres her arm around and behind her back. he jerked her back against him and felt, rather than heard, the bones in her arm snap.
    "bad dog."
    he tugged lightly on her wrist and finally brought that first bone chilling scream to her lips. it was something neither one of them had been willing to give the other and he dwelled on it for a heartbeat. it meant victory and so did the blood covered envelope she produced with her free hand. all her movements were careful and slow as not to give him a reason to put anymore pressure on her arm then he already was. he took the envelope and it disappeared into his bdus.
    "that's better."
    his foot linked around her ankle and when he let go of the arm he took the gun and shoved her forward and over top of his foot. glancing down at her he cocked the gun and for a moment it looked like it was all over. then he dropped the clip and tossed the nine to the gutter in a splash of blood.
    "not even worth my time.."
    then he simply turned from the battered woman and walked away. the nearly fallen soldier stood straight as he walked away from the scene, completely arrogant even though he walked with a trail of red following behind him. though he may have won that battle it was obvious on his skin that she'd been there. blood dripped off his skin and he was sticky with it. this could possibly take a hundred showers to wash down the drain. the memory would soon be a fleeting one. he stepped up to the trunk of that black monster and was relieved to hear the click of it opening. somewhere in the shadows he retrieved a small black box. there was nothing else to dull the pain, nothing else that could, except the morphine he sent rushing through his veins. now that was perfection. the chill slowly started in his veins before he numbed to the pain she'd caused him.
    "fuckin' bitch."
    he threw the needle in a bag back in the trunk and shoved the lid closed. there came a pack of reds from the depths of his pocket and he shoved one between his lips, ignoring the spatters of blood that he left there and crimson fingerprints across the slick chrome of the zippo. he dipped his head to drop the tip of the cancer stick into the flame. that first drag brought a gray cloud deep into his lungs, it also brought a fit of coughing that had blood dripping from his lips as he sank to his knees behind the dodge. the cigarette was forgotten as his usually bright emeralds clouded and slipped slosed for a moment. he didn't even hear her footsteps approching, for the thug is this condition that would have meant death. luckily it was just hollywood, but he didn't need her to see this moment of weak helplessness.
    "you've got a little..."
    juels made a picking gesture at her shirt, he he looked up into those mismatched eyes. her tone was lost behind the grin that she offered him.
    "..little, um, blood on your shit.."
    "thanks."
    his outward appearance as he stood portrayed a strength that he wasn't sure he had, but he pulled himself ot his feet anyway. those greens rolling behind mirroed, blood dipped glass and a light smirk crossed his lips. she caught his arm as she slipped to the ground in front of him and he had to check a wince in spite himself.
    "don't get up. jesus."
    even with her warning and her dropping to the ground, he stood anyway. the tattered remains of his shirt discraded to the ground beside him. then he sat, dropping to his knees on the asphalt and ripping open the few cuts that had started to close themselves. he didn't care, he just need a shower and a sewing kit to make all this go away. from his knees he fell to his back, lying there in his own blood for a moment before he raised up on his elbows to look at her.
    "what the fuck did.."
    "the fuck happened?"
    he'd jumped in with the assumption and raised an eyebrow.
    "bitch owed me money."
    he shrugged his shoulders as though it didn't matter all that much to hi. the money really didn't it was the purpose of it.
    "littl' sore 'bout the bomb unde' 'er car. had to replace that hundred thou sports car."
    trying to keep both his temper and the pain in chck gave him little attention to focus on hiding the york in his voice.
    "but you're okay? she fucking..."
    her cut off of words was starting to worry him. closed mouth was not something she was.
    "i'm sorry."
    "needs fuckin' stitches.."
    he glanced over his body and the bruises and cuts he found there. that was when he noticed the movement from the corner of his eye as allyson started to pick herself up off the ground.
    "i'm fine."
    though his tone suggested otherwise. his eyes narrowed and he turned his attention back to hollywood.
    "what she fuckin' did don't matta'."
    then his eyes cut back to the struggling figure still trying to drag herself up off the ground.
    "if she makes it to 'er feet, i'm gonna kill 'er."
    he watched with anger intense in his slitted greens. when he pulled himself to his feet his hand slid to the gun shackled at his hip. for once he was dead serious when it came to the death of the blue eyed girl.

( note: all dialogue pulled from rp. )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>mideast lebanon explosion lon825</center>

even from four blocks away he could feel the rock of the blast. the entire top floor removed by c4 and the fire traveling down to completely level the building. the street thug watched the flames as closure washed over him. for a split second it bothered him that it was finally over, but then he lit a red and forgot about it. coming down from the roof of a nearby apartment into an alley, he watched. red and blue flashed down the alley, bouncing off brick and reflecting off dumpsters. the shadows around him proved stronger than the lights though and he remained shrouded in darkened mystery. the police were blaming terrorist, from what he could hear, a random explosion. how stupid they were to believe that, but it made them more comfortable than the truth would have. a war between assassins, god over life and death that took and spared time as they saw fit. when a war like that brakes out among jungle cats all the mere mortals can do is stand around and guess at why this is happening. still in the shadows he watched as they combed the scene. the street thug made no mistakes and he wasn't the least bit worried about them finding anything. the police officers, fire department, and emergency services personnel had serached for hours, but they'd found no survivors. plenty of bodies, but no survivors. well, they'd mostly found pieces of bodies. there were no positive on scene identifcations. that annoyed him a little because he'd went out of his way. this was more flashy that his usual style, but effective for his counter part. watching them clean up the mess he'd made brought a grin to his lips even as he slipped from the other end of the alley.
    problem solved.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>channing tatum02</center>

to believe someone dead and to find them standing behind you was enough to put any man in a bad mood. his ice greens were glaring daggers at the woman wearing his shades and a grin.
    "miss me dev'?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>vs arts life 110806 210</center>

the one comment that hollywood had made about having business had led his straight to the conclusion that she'd picked up old habits. funny how one little word change rock you're entire existence the length of time between them seeing each other was continuing to grow and it only added fuel to the fire. in retrospect she was probably just too busy trying to pull renton off the road to sobriety and the business comment had been to rattle him, but he really didn't give that thought a whole lot of effort. they weren't really together or a couple in the general senses of the word, so while it might make him feel better to label her a cheating whore, it just wasn't true. slowly he glanced around and sighed. the air of darkness calmed him and he breathed it in like a college kid huffing spray paint, it was intoxicating. standing in the shadows, cloaked from view, he surveyed the night. it was late august, but the chill of fall had yet to set in around him and it had made the job that night all the easier. coming into the bar through the back, he was hit with the resounding annoyance of a sad country song. impressively bright emeralds scanned the people who littered the bar from behind mirrored shades. when those eyes fell on the shadow at the bar, he smiled. slowly the silver-tongued devil slipped from the shadows and allyson felt his presence long before his hand touched the back of her neck. the dark streak of him was alluring and she noticed several women around the bar looking at him.
    "babe." his voice was full of that back alley accent and evil intention. it was pure seduction and a chill went down her spine with that one word. for a long moment after that, they were frozen in time. they were still wearing the solid silver bands on their left ring fingers from the job hours before and everyone in the bar was falling for it. the black widow's trap had not been set for the late night bar-goers, their mission was already complete. that single fact kept her from melting into his touch, why was he there? nothing brought him so intimately close to her, not unless there was something in it for him.
    "what do you want devon?"
    instead of offering her an explanation, he tugged her lightly from the bar stool and into his arms. as they swayed to the music, she relaxed and wrapped her arms around his neck. slowly, he shifted, bringing his lips down to trail across her throat. lips, teeth, and tongue teased her flesh until he felt her body melt to his. moving from her neck, he caught her lips with his. the kiss started slowly, but he deepened it and it was a matter of moments before his tongue traced her lips and she pulled away.
    "what do you want devon?"
    when she met his gaze, all she found was her own reflection. his response was breathy and she couldn't help but smirk.
    "you."
    even if she couldn't see his eyes, she could feel the lust that burned in his fingertips, his lips hot on her skin.
    "you're in love with the whore.."
    "shut up."
    his voice was dark and the pain in it was raw. the back aley whore had done something to rip the street assassin apart. that was evident in the way that he couldn't hide the pain in those two words. somewhere along the line the stupid slut had done something that had driven devon right to her. she would have to thank the bitch for that later. devon was so completely head over heels for that cunt that she'd seen him pass up jobs that put him in a position to cheat..regardless of the cash. as though that woman weren't still out fucking random guys. he'd been so loyal to her so far that this sudden shift in his behavior showed her how bad he'd been hurt.
    "you'll turn around and run back to her as soon as the little whore apologizes..."
    her fingertips ran along the back of his neck, other hand running along his chest.
    "she'll never take you back if she finds out you've been fucking me.."
    urging him backwards towards the door as she spoke. contrary to everything she was saying, she'd been waiting for this chance for months. ever since she realized that it was better and more profitable to have him around. though sex wouldn't do it, she needed him to fall as hard for her as he'd fallen for that back alley slut. first she needed rid of her and fucking devon tonight would probably do it.
    "sure she will, if the price is right..."
    the sheer pain in his voice was gone and where there had been emotion before, now there was nothing. tugging him by the belt ito the parking lot she shoved him against the wall and found his lips again. the shadow deepened the kiss as she felt his hands slipping under her shirt and across the swell of her breast. tugging him around the corner even as he pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the hood of the viper. she shoved him back against her car and clawed at the hem of his shirt until she got it off and had acccess to his muscles. he shoved her over the hood of the car and leaned over her to kiss her again. her hand worked between them to loosen his bdus and tug them off his hips. for an instant he wondered how many people walking by them were staring and as he gave into her, he decided that he didn't care.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<center>chan tatum wallpaper</center>

there had been a fight. he'd know it was coming, been expecting it almost the way his marks must have expected the end to be coming. what the street thug hadn't expected, was the apology. it had come in the midist of a reading of sins commited, shoved in between his words as he dragged on about how badly he'd messed up. it had fallen on deaf ears and he'd still walked away from her. though it had slown his walk, ran over and over through his head as a part of him urged his brain to believe it. but it was just as much bullshit as anything else she'd ever said to him and he couldn't stand there and listen to it any longer. so much of him couldn't take the pressure of believing a lie anymore. regardless of the truth in her snapped out apology, how badly she might have felt..it didn't change the fact that he'd been gutted. even when he'd known better, told himself the same thing a thousand times, he'd still fallen for her. the hardened street assassin had fallen head over heels for a back alley whore and he'd watched it happen. hell, he'd known from the beginning that it would if he wasn't careful. still, he let himself believe that she loved him and find truth in her words, that was stupid. she'd found out that he'd fucked allyson and now she wanted to apologize for doing the same with someone else? but it was her job, that's how she made a living..stupid. he'd never been brought to his knees like that before and he didn't like the gut wrenching feeling that came with it.
    alone in his home, he glared at the blood that stained the punching back. fresh smears that still ran from his knuckles in a reminder of how stupid he'd been. surrounded by empty whiskey bottles and used needles, his home gym looked more like an abandoned homeless shelter than a place of real living. all the morphine in the world was going to numb the dull ache in his chest and apparently drowning her memory was no good either. slowly, he stood and glanced around the room with raw pain in those clouded emeralds. something had to be done or he'd spend the next week in here on the verge of overdose.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast