Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) Your characters name : Tian.
    2) Your characters class and level: lvl 33.65 as on 9th May.
    3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play : about 20hrs/week.
    4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP : Played several online games : EQ, SWG(Beta) AC2 (Beta), UO, SB (Beta) and AO. Previous experience on PvP is from UO.
    5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join : I want to experience the high end side of Lineage 2. Siege and slaying of high end bosses. PvP will be exciting for me. And as a gladiator as my 2nd class transfer, I will be doing the dps job in siege and boss encounters.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds good.
    Your level is high enough for our requirements.
    You list you play 20 hrs a week but we perfer 30 hrs min a week. But i suspect you play more than 30 hrs a week to make it to level 33.6.

Its a hard decesion if you only make 20 hrs a week. I can seriously consider your application into our clan if you tell me truthfully if those 20 hrs will be interrupted much at all in the next 6months or do you think you can maintain 20 hrs a week for 6 months straight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

actually I play around 4 to 5hrs each day during weekdays for these 2 weeks as I have some commitments that need to be fulfilled. But after this coming Fri, I should be able to play more though I would take an off day here and there to prevent myself from burning out from the grinding.

Hoping to make lvl 34 by Tues else it's going to be Thurs dued to movie nite heh.