0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reposting on a new thread Per Message Board:

1. Whats your player name.

Skinz

3. Whats your Gaming Hard-Ware System Specs.

P4 3Ghz, Radeon 9800Pro 256Meg, 4 Gig Ram, 24" Flat Plasma running DVI, 1600X1200 soon to go 1900X1600.

4. Past MMORPG that you played.

Diablo2 US WEST Server - Owned that server, charc name was Jsongbarb and was best on that server until all the hacks came and everyone had the same shit.

EverQuest - Played for 3 1/2 years Top 10 Tank on the entire server lvl 65 with 500+ AA and ran with the best Guild killing the most out rageous shit. 13k HP buffed when I left the game for Lineage 2.

Now Lineage 2 - Hope to be one of the greats and playing like a mad man these days... I hope I don't lose my JOB.

5. Acheivements in past MMORPGS.

Look above

6. Tell us why you love video games.

I dont know... maybe cause I have always been facinated with virtual world and opportunity to interact with people from all over the world.

7. Tell us why you currently love playing lineage 2.

Cause I like the mixture of PVE and PVP and so far I been enjoying it a LOT.

8. Personal info about yourself. Type of person you are etc. Optional.

I am a very fair and reasonable person, and will give more then I get a lot of times (but don't ask to try on my gear... LOL)

9. What things people shouldn't talk to you about that gets you off seriously.

Racist comments and jokes about criminal activities. I hate criminals and so I find no humor in situations such as rapes, robbery, murder, etc.

10. What is your playstyle like. humorous or serious?

Serious but like to be humorous when chatting.

11. When in a Battle situation how do you act during sieges and pvp. How would you want others to act if you were the leader of the fighting forces of your clan or group.

Follow orders and do your part and know your class and your roles. Don't be a fighter if your a healer and try to play your toon the way it is suppose to be played. Assist until told other wise... having been the main tank in past life I can't tolerate people who break rules and not follow orders. Also don't panic when you got like 5 mobs on you or people on you, and don't EVER RUN!!! just die and accept your pitiful death and go back and kill them.

12. What werid real life skills do you think you have and would like to share. Optional info

Hmm I don't know... I think I am maybe mor eorganziaed then most. Kind of like things neat and clean.

13. What Gangsta Rap lyrics do you have written or want to write down for our Primez 18 Track Hardcore Album Remix 2004. Optional Info.

I don't like Gangsta Rap.. LOL.. But I like Eminem and some of the newer rappers. I can understand WTF they are saying for once.

14. Any other info and data you wanna share about yourself or anything. Political, Religion or entertainment or anything. Optional info.

No

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

u got a sweet system lol
    omg its pimped out to the max

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

holy crap man, rotfl

I concur with MG, wtf mutant hawg system did you build, Skinz ?

Are you authorized back up for NASA satellite or something?

- Aion

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL.. that's my main system, I got a 21" Flat screen I use to BOT with... my old system with P4 2.7Ghz, Radeon 9800 Pre 128Meg DVI interface running 1600X1200, 2GB of RAMBUS DRAM... LOL those Rambus latested like 6 months in the market before dying out, so I am stuck with that Mother board, but the system is actually faster then my new system due to it's bus speed and architecture and Hauls ass when I used to zone in EQ. Then I got my work laptop I use to search the web and look shit up so I don't get scammed... hehe

In EQ you almost have to have 2 systems if not 3. I used to go to top tier zones with a Uber Cleric and BOT and get massive exp and loot... 8) ... The third system I used was my work laptop for SHOWEQ ... I am glad they don't have Show Eq for Lineage 2... yet...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL.. that's my main system, I got a 21" Flat screen I use to BOT with... my old system with P4 2.7Ghz, Radeon 9800 Pre 128Meg DVI interface running 1600X1200, 2GB of RAMBUS DRAM... LOL those Rambus latested like 6 months in the market before dying out, so I am stuck with that Mother board, but the system is actually faster then my new system due to it's bus speed and architecture and Hauls ass when I used to zone in EQ. Then I got my work laptop I use to search the web and look shit up so I don't get scammed... hehe

In EQ you almost have to have 2 systems if not 3. I used to go to top tier zones with a Uber Cleric and BOT and get massive exp and loot... 8) ... The third system I used was my work laptop for SHOWEQ ... I am glad they don't have Show Eq for Lineage 2... yet...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wtf lag and look what happens 2 posts... ROFL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol
    thats soem crazy shyit
    i have two systems also [img]smile.gif[/img]
    and duo 2 players at once
    but my systems are low end specs compared to yours ^_^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

also mg's brain is low spec too

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 16, 2004 08:55 PM: Message edited by: pvp ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya well at least my brain is a pentium yours is still running on a 386SX [img]tongue.gif[/img]