Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hiya all,

I had a talk with YumCha yesterday in Cruma tower and he made me post here.

Im looking for a winner clan, which I wont be afraid to invest time and energy into it and so far yet on Lionna I think its you guys who are the most serious.

From that, I heard MightyGiant a bit ago was interested to have Istovir and Me into the clan. Istovir and I tryed to make our own clan "Eclipse of Light" but it was too slow progression and decided to disband it.
    Istovir went to SilverDragon since he isnt an hardcore player as Im and knew that he could be free of mind to be in a powergamers clan like Primez.

Now my info [img]tongue.gif[/img]

My main charactor is Meldor a Dark Avenger lvl 43.

I got an alternative charactor whois Cathrina lvl 38 Artisan.

I started 2 weeks after open beta start.

I play easily 5-10 hours per day.

I have played Ultima Online for 3 years then I left and Played Everquest for 5 years then now I play L2.

Was in the most biggest clan of Zebusoruk server ( DarkHorizon )on EQ with a lvl 65 wizard and 540 Alternates points.

As I said on top Im a powergamer and want to reach every goals of this game and be with the winners [img]wink.gif[/img]

Thats about it... Im interested to meet and hunt with any of you. Will be a pleasure to meet in game.

Meldor

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds good, if im nto msitaken, i've known you since open beta days in forgotten temple and such.
    boy those were long ago days for sure lol