Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mek

well my machine is pretty kick butt.. i have always built my own. right now i am running
    3.2 ghz amd
    ati 9800 pro
    1 gb ddr 2700
    just a little about me, my real name is hatton. i am currently in air force serving at robins air force base as part of the 5th combat communications group. in a nut shell i deploy in to hostile areas and set up base networks for future use by the air force. i just recently got home from my second tour in iraq since jan 2003. which is when i caught like the last week of open beta which is when i made my character mekaela (swordsinger)
    i am posting here today because i am no longer a part of forsaken. i withdrew from the clan yesterday so looking for a new home is now an option. i know alot of you and always have fun with your members. anyway.. im out there, im fun, i like to kill hard and kill fast. when its time to xp i wanna xp, (pet peeve.. an xp party that is lazy and ends up standing there waiting on someone to do something) what im looking in for in a clan is friendship, fun, parties and a powerful guild that will kick ass when it comes time to seige. but most of all.. i just want to have fun (that is why u play game right) so this is who i am, and if you dont like who i am.. all your going to get.. is who i am [img]tongue.gif[/img]

cya in game

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bad application k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya like pvp said ur application could do with more detail as we stated in our applying here thread.

like ur past gaming history and such.

your application is decent but ill require you to post more details before me and my clan counsel can decide. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my bad.. i figured most of you would already know who i am since i see you all the time, talked with you, partied with u and ive done raids with you [img]tongue.gif[/img] but if u want me to do a more formal application i will

1) Your characters name.
    mekaela
    1.5) Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.
    1 week before the end of beta
    2) Your characters class and level.
    50 swordsinger
    3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play. If less than 30 hrs a week, don't bother joining.
    40-50
    4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.
    well i my first mmorpg i played was asherons call 2. i used to play on the thistledown server. i had 4 lvl 50+ characters. i also used to help run a CS server and was member of the clan |LUBE|
    4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.
    well i used to lead tons of diemos runs on the thistledown server to help friends and clannies get their tyrant armor. if u ever played ac2 you will know that in order to be successful it takes alot of planning and good leadership to succesfully pull it off. i imgaine that antharas would be deimos equivlant for those who did not not play ac2.
    5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.
    i want to have fun and be in a successful clan that i can be proud of. im a good person, i care about my friends, i play hard and i will stand up and go red if necessary for a friend.
    6) Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.
    already done

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok very good.

we just liek detailed applications these days. It really does help us alot plus like our 2nd clan is running out of room soon too so we gonna start getting picky about who we let in primez until we form a 3rd subclan which i wont know when or whatever hehe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok msg me ingame and ill add you ot the main clan since the subclan has a swordsinger already

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

is sub clan lvl 4 yet or no?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

subclan is only rank 3.
    also once main is rank 5 and it allies with subclan, then when main goes to sign up on a siege the whole allaince will be sieiging automatically

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mek is a down to earth player [img]biggrin.gif[/img]