Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On behalf of Frist - opinions on recruitment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Hi, this is Frist asking Duroshar to post this on my behlaf

I want to voice my disappointment in Primez's decission to rush and recruit those ex-KOR members. WHY??
    Have you not listen to some of your current member's opinion? I know they are fairly decent levels but don't you think you should
    slow down and think about who you're recruiting? Have you not listen to some of your member's opinions?

Even though they may seem nice now, have you not forgotten what and who these people supported? Were you not there when they rushed to defend Lineagekiller
    time and time again? The person who they swore they have no relations to the person who was kicked out of KOR clan because of who he is and what he does(don't
    get me started on that issue). The person who was the reason Forsaken and KOR fought in the first place. Were you not there when just a few days ago Nexxt and Spitfirez came in to DV to LineageKiller and hunted a Forsaken member, killed him and took over 2m in loot???? And now they are in our ally clan..Blah

I am not trying to sound like a jerk, to tell you the truth, I don't think nexxt and spitfirez are that bad. BUT, they have made bad choices and done bad things especially
    to a clan that you're allied to. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??

I am very dissapointed in what you are doing I understand they are decent levels, but don't you think there are other factors that should determine recruiting?
    I don't hate those people but I don't like them either, in my eyes they will always be KOR. Sorry if this seems a bit harsh but this is just my opinion. It shouldn't
    matter to you, just wanted to let you know how I feel. I don't know if I am right or if I am wrong but what I know is that I am not the only person who feels this way...

Frist - Forsaken"

And I'd like to add something. MG - I know that you see the actions of these people against the alliance as merely being orders, but that is no excuse. You can't have mindless drones simply taking heed to the call of a leader without question or thoughts of their own. The ex-KOR folks are seeking to be recruited here because they seek to be allied with the most powerful people, there is no honor or loyalty about it. I highly doubt that SpitfireZ and NeXxT joined KOR for sociable reasons on any level, it was only seeking alliance with the organization that they viewed as having the most power.

MG, I'd like to speak with you privately about a few things on my mind when the servers come back up.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ June 27, 2004 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Duroshar ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Duroshar ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

recruiting kor, i didnt know this ... oh well

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow... this is such a suprise to me... i never knew you felt that way about me frist..

as i have stated before... the only reason i joined kor was because i believed them when they stated they would not support LK and his farmers anymore and that the NA sub-division would try and change things... after a few weeks, it did not seem to be happening and after that last "incident" i left kor to change things... and as for your statement saying that i have continously defended LK, you are wrong... that last incident was the only time, i was never involved in any other incidents... i dont even like lineagekiller!

i offered my apologies to coj and EVEN offered to replace his losses, which he rejected... You have to understand that everyone makes mistakes and i admit that i have made a big one... if coj wants to hold a grudge against me that is his problem, but i hope you understand that i have tried to do everything in my power to make things up... its up to him to forgive me...

it has come to my attention that it is only a select few that have a problem with me... i am friendly to EVERYONE i meet and show nothing but a positive attitude in the L2 environment... a few weeks ago, i was nothing but nice to coj and krujo, and what do they do? they ks me constantly for no reason(krujo mostly) even when i politely ask them to stop... all because i had a kor tag? that doesnt seem very fair...

as far as i know things are pretty much settled with me and coj as i have talked to zinn and mg about it.. coj has agreed not to harass me and has no problem with me joining PrimeZ, but he will not forgive me... i hope he will be able to in the future..

i also hope everyone can put things in the past and move on because as mg has stated, "L2 isn't a game where you should hold a grudge it's ptless.
    "

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 10:03 PM: Message edited by: SpitfireZ ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not gonna start a fight k les look at ur facts , krujo ex kor member lucky ex kor member hanyu ex kor member hrmmmm interesting theory " once kor always kor"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh before i forget

a group of primez when we were level 22-26 or so were in forgotten temple.

We were in the undines room and Lusi, Hanyu, Lucklilla and josontasi i think came into our camp room and sat there and wouldn't leave our room and we didn't knwo what they wanted.

So a dude in our group Dyslan got pissed after like 30 mins of those 4 cmaping our room and pulling mobs deicded to fight and attacked one of them.

anyways things got crazy and we killed each other a bit.

then hanyu, lusi and etc pulled like 20-30 mobs onto our group killing half of us.

Not exactly honorable deeds by those 4 to come and mess with us lowbies in the first place.

But anyways we are fighting on the same side now and we have forgotten and forgiven those acts by them, because we have a bigger enemy to fight and bigger goals to aceheive, and we need a strong force to get things done, so i wouldn't tell zinn ' hey dont recruit those guys they pulled a train and killed us before '

As long as they're in forsaken and do and fight for our allaince then i dont have a issue with them killing us before or them being in KOR before. Because right now we're all fighting for the same goals.

to get castle
    To kill lineagekiller and his lame members

which we had to do a day ago in dragonvalley when CNyulia pulled 10 headles sknights on us and ' play dead ' so we tracked her down and killed her two times.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dragonx:
    Also i have stated Spitfirez will return a nassen earring to Coj to help to relieve this conflict.
    Plus i don't think spitfirez or some of the na kor members killed coj for personal reasons, it's jsut a war thing. and once they join Primez i will keep them under control so they won't mess with forsaken or forsaken will not mess with them and give each other a chance.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now that I think about it and have talked with alot of my friends, I honestly don't believe that I owe coj anything other than his forgiveness. It's not like I was the ONLY one in the incident and I didn't even recieve the loot. I am poor enough as it is and only have enough to support myself. MG is right, it was an act of warfare and at the time I don't think coj was even in forsaken yet as he joined a few days later. If it takes me having to give him an item just to be his "friend", then I don't think I want those types of friends. It was his decision to go chaotic and he should of realized the consequences.

With that said, I am sorry he lost his earring, but I don't think that me replacing his lost item will change anything between us. It would only set back an aleady poor elf, just to reward someone who judged me by my tag in the first place. I don't think thats fair.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wel it snot fair
    and everyone is poor in l2 regardless if we're wearing 20 mil in gear we always poor [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The earring isnt about being fair.
    it's about you being the stand up guy and doign something unfair to yourself to prove ot coj that your the bigger man in this situation.

If i could afford it i would jsut give one ot him.
    But i'm not in your situation psitfirez and if i was poor i couldnt reallie give soemthing to him when i need eveyr adena for making myself stronger for clan.

Besides like i said its about war and respecting your enemy or once old enemies.

Just because a soldier wa sin another clan ebfore doesn't mean hes a bad guy. War is war and has nothing to do with the personal stuff.

Besides as far as coj is concerned, his real beef is with lineagekiller. If coj see LK and wants us and spitfirez to come whack LK. we will be more thna willing to help int hat manner and whack LK 24/7 and make his adena farming azz a living hell.

It's not the fACT LK is a farmer that we hate him
    . LK and hsi clan are griefers, ks'ers and total jerks who mess with everyoen first. that why we hate him and even if he wasnt a farmer boss we would hate him jsut a smuch due ot allt he bs he pulls on weaker players.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YAY! woohoo! VOTE 1 Spit and Nex !! (come on.. someone has to do it. no one around here on forums putting the 100% fun into primez!!)

wel instead of pointless comments all the time, i should add something with proper analysis...

I believe holding grudges in L2 because of past events is a waste of time!!
    i have several people on server i can put in a 'heavily dislike' category. then even some players in primez i am not happy working with. however thinking about those things doesn't make the game as enjoyable and you turn into a sour character only to be looked down on by others.

beware!! writing negative opinions about others will make others think negatively about YOU!

that is all...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was on test with spit and sal lastnight. I think spit is a cool guy [img]wink.gif[/img] Would be interesting to have someone other than duro to talk to in the subclan [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well... like NeXxT said, I guess you can't judge someone for wanting power or for being in KOR for whatever reasons at the time. People that were in there turned out to be good, and I don't have anything personal against these two. I guess I'll vote yes for them at least for a period of time to "give them a chance"... but I'm still not sure about everything. =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast