Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.5) Your PC Arsenal. Aka Your gaming PC hardware specs. Write down exactly what kind of computer system you play lineage2 on. Speed. Ram. HD. Video Card. Etc etc.

My machine consists of an AMD 1800+ processor, 512MB Dual Channel DDR RAM, GeforceFX 5700 (256MB)

1) Your characters name.

Malorne

1.5) Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.

I played for about a month in closed beta, and another week or two in open beta, but I never really got into the game until I learned that my friends (Memorie, Mum, NexXt)also played. I then purchased the retail version of the game in late May, and started playing my main character in early June.

2) Your characters class and level.

I just turned level 40, and I am currently working on my PlainsWalker quest.

3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play. If less than 30 hrs a week, don't bother joining.

I would say on average I play 8-10 hours per day, depending on how I'm feeling. I usually take a break for an hour or two after I gain a level.

4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.

I have played a PvP MUDD called "styx" for 1 1/2 ~ 2 years, and I also participated in the Star Wars Galaxies closed beta, and the Knight Online closed beta. Lineage 2 is the first MMORPG that I have purchased an account for. I recently left my former clan (Knight of Rice) because their bad reputation was beginning to have a negative effect on the amount of fun I was having in the game.

4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.

Getting to level 40 was a nice achievement for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I also achieved CAL-Main status in Counter-Strike before I quit playing.

5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.

I have wanted to stick with my friends while I play Lineage 2, which is what gave me the initial idea to join primez, and I feel that if i have the proper motivation I'm capable of doing anything.

6) Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.

Hi, I'm Malorne. My real name is Jesse, and I live in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. I like to have fun while I play, preferrably with a group of people, instead of just by myself. I work well in a group, and I feel that I have exellent leadership skills, as long as everyone else is willing to go along with it. I'm really looking forward to joining Primez, if I am accepted. And I hope to see you all in-game really soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ July 07, 2004 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Malorne ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 07, 2004 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Malorne ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok cool, good application.
    I'll let you know in 48 hours

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I'll look forward to hearing from you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm gonna take a break for a while tonight though, my friends are lanning at my house and we're going to play old school duke nukem for a while.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

duke nukem :> oh snap!111on

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok man msg nintheh to join

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, he's not online right now though, but I'll keep trying [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks a lot for letting me join! I'm looking forward to having a great time with you guys.