Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I see you're a merchant clan does that include banking? If I wanted to invest money in primez could that be done? For example: I give Primez 1 mil, Primez is so good at making money that in 1 week they've turned it into (I don't know)2 mil. I get 1.5 mil back and primez keeps 500k. Or something. I don't know. It's just a thought. I had this idea a long time ago but I really don't enjoy the economy of any multiplayer game so I could never do it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dont think we need more millions to invest with we got enough money already, don't know if it worth our time to run a banking business at 50% in 2 weeks?

if it were to work it would be a 10% at most in 2 weeks.

Merchant primez just means i will only alslow in honest players that people outside can come to for crafting services etc etc without being ripped off.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just made those numbers up because I couldn't care less about MMOG economies. I'm not a big fan of the parts of the game that don't give XP. I think crafting and whatnot should give XP. Maybe a successful spoil earns more xp for the spoiler like the way overhit works with some skills.

And as in life, it wouldn't be that primez needed more millions, more like primez wanted more millions [img]smile.gif[/img] The interest could also be obtained by making loans. That would make life really complicated for primez though [img]smile.gif[/img]

not "carefree"