Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JOINING PRIMEZ - -- READ THIS & MAKE A NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-Please post a separate thread for your application and not apply on this thread itself-

IMPORTANT! Also for you people who are trying to join please try to msg me as less as possible ingame because im AFK and usually busy and ingame tells are very hard to reply to becuz of the lame chat coding of Lineage 2.
    I deal with all recruiting on these boards so if you want to talk or ask stuff try to ask it here.

And trust me i read this board throughly every day as i am a forum jerkie and love posting replies.

-Joining Info -

This post is to inform everybody that is interested in joining what they need to do. This doesn't apply to anyone if they are told otherwise.

If you want to join Primez you will have to post on this messageboard with some information about yourself and your character. People will read your post, discuss it, and will make the final vote if we want to accept you into the clan or not. Once one is accepted into the clan they will be put on a 2 week probation period from the day of joining. This probation period allows the GM's to watch you closer in how you act around the clan. At the end of 2 weeks it will be decided if you are a full member or if we want to kick you out. Don't consider this where you just behave in the 2 weeks and then run wild. If you screw up even as a full member you're gone.

Primez is made up of a resonable and open leadership. If you have a problem then you are free to state your opinion. The only reason you would be kicked from the clan would be if your ways or thinking was leading to destruction of the clan. If you need to talk to someone about an important matter then get in contact with the leaders.

The clan is full of mature and cool players. We don't need, and we sure as **** don't want some immature moron running around the clan which will be more trouble then it's worth. Our goals are to win. If you can't think like a winner then you aren't Primez material.

After thoroughly reading this post and understanding it please submit a topic on this board with the following information:

- Fill This Out-

.5) Your PC Arsenal. Aka Your gaming PC hardware specs. Write down exactly what kind of computer system you play lineage2 on. Speed. Ram. HD. Video Card. Etc etc.
    1) Your characters name.
    1.5) Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.
    2) Your characters class and level.
    3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play. If less than 30 hrs a week, don't bother joining.
    4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.
    4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.
    5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.
    6) Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.

After you are finished post it and we will check the forums often and decide on your status.

- Spacing And Clan available Slots -

SPACE IS LIMITED LATELY!. THE MORE YOU WRITE THE BETTER IT IS ON YOUR APPLICATION THREADS. We mainly want people who play 50+ hours a week and can be a mature professional gamer. Don't lie on your application either because we'll find out soon enough and boot you. WE and mostly ME look at each application deeply and all available info you share is carefully read over and it all wieghs into your chances of being given a chance to be recruited. Personally i'll say ur chances lately of being recruited is only 5-10% depending on the numbers of applications we get weekly.

- Primez Future Plans -

**** Just because your not acceptted into Primez at Rank3 Clan, Don't mean you can't prove yourself more worthy once we're Rank 4 or Rank 5 Clan when we get 5 then 10 more available slots. Don't If Primez is Seriously the Clan you want to be in Keep yourself at the top of your game and who knows. Plus Primez plans to outbranch into another Rank 5 Clan run by one of our existing Co GM's to put more members into our ranks and create a 100% tight Alliance between our two Rank 5 Clans ran by the same Leadership pretty much. "

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 25, 2004 02:47 AM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ June 13, 2004 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Psymon ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 15, 2004 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi, i'm faithlove.
    Now is level 37. Warrior.
    I'm from Singapore.Not working, my boyfriend is working and i'm staying with him as we are going to get marry probably next year :>
    I play for more then 12 hour perday daily :>
    I have play SWG before playing this game and i like it alot.
    I like to hunt alot with group and would like to join your clan. Please let me know if i can join :> Thanks alot

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

character name :mireille
    race: elf
    class: scout
    lvl: 39, 40 in a few hours
    please message me in the game so i could join asap [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey mirelle please post another thrad of your own with more info on aseparate thread so we can decide more better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

.5) Your PC Arsenal. Aka Your gaming PC hardware specs. Write down exactly what kind of computer system you play lineage2 on. Speed. Ram. HD. Video Card. Etc etc.
    p4 ,1gig ram , 70/10gig partition, geforcefx5800 ,etcetc...

1) Your characters name.
    Mireille

1.5) Write down exactly when you first started playing since open beta on your main character.
    april 14

2) Your characters class and level.
    elf scout lvl 39 almost 40 and silverranger

3) How many hours a day and/or week do you play. If less than 30 hrs a week, don't bother joining.
    about 50-60 hours average

4) Please describe briefly your background involved with MMORPG's and PvP.
    i am very competative so i like games which show how good you are

4.5) List what you consider to be some of your greatest feats and achievements in your gaming history.
    i have a lvl 99 hunter in IRO his name is "Neverwinter"

5) Please describe briefly why you want to join Primez and give us a good reason why we should consider letting you join.
    i want to join a good solid clan where i can show my loyalty [img]smile.gif[/img]

6) Write an introduction for yourself that Primez can read and get to know you better as a person.
    i was born on march 26, 1987. i am currently doing nothing except doing stuff like going out with friends, playing sports, movies, etc.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a notice to all people posting applications. DO NOT post in this thread. Make a new thread with your application so we can handle it better. Anyone who posts an application here from now on will have a very hard time convincing us to let you join.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) Hirogen

1.5) when the Lionna server came on-line (not sure of the date)

2) Orc Destroyer level 42

3) 7 or more hours daily

4) Started by playing UO on-line, Earth & Beyond a few others. PvP, never really like it in MMORPGs but I rule the land in FPS, SoF2, Tribe2, Unreal 2, UT and UT 2004.

4.5) The game was UT, a friend and I was going to cap the flag. We ran into an underpass (like a cave) at the same time as 4 other players from the other team. Single handedly I took them out. Afterwards I asked my partner what happened to him. He froze because he did not want to hit me. Low grav / insta gig was the game type (one shot kills). And a time in Tribes 2 where I kept a revolving door on killing players, taking there equipment to re-supply myself then waiting for them to return to do it again. I held the lower level of their base thru the whole game by myself.

5) This clan seems to hold in high regard what I believe in. I want a castle, I want to be a power in this world. Best way to do this is with power players, just like me.

6) Funny to the point of being stupid, Serious at a drop of a hat, more then willing to lay down my life for fellow members. It's Hirogen super Orc!

7) CPU: P4 2.8CGhz OC 3.34Ghz / memory: 1Gig DDR 400Mhz / Video: NVIDIA GForce 5900 - 128mb / SB Audigy / WinXP Pro

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm right now the clan doesn't need anymore orc destroyers at Rank 3 although i dont know about rank4 or rank5.

Also your not supposed ot post your paplications on this thread itself u need to post a new topic thread for your application.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hmm, then why does it say apply here?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

get level 40 first then reapply on an separate thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast