Thread: Primez Operation: Rank 5 by JULY 30th == ALL READ ===!!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MISSION :
    To Achieve Rank 3 and 4 and get Mightgiant 2 million SP in the next 20 days.

HOW WE DO IT:
    TO Achieve it Mightygiant will need to be Clan groups only starting wednesday May 12th we will only have clan groups. We won't allow anyone into our groups nor will a Primez member join another group if the SP farming group needs you. Unless we have no healer members online then get a outside healer into our group. Also do not get more than 2 healers into the SP farming Clan group. IF our 3rd healer is also on he ll need to wait in line or join another group til we need him. and when we need him he has to come its a Clan Duty he has to perform untilt he end of May.
    I'll be setting my alarm clock every 4 hours too to wake up to check computer screen. Needless to say i won't be sleeping well for the next 20 days. So if i get moody like im on PMS please excuse me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

FARMING: If you reallie need to farm and can't Clan group to SP Farm, then wait for a clan mate to log on to take over your position in the SP farm group. If no one is availible then you'll have to do your duty and stay in the clan SP Farm group. Anyways work something out with each other when i'm asleep or AFK and can't give input in clan chat. Also as for our healers they'll get item splits from the mobs we kill too. and any items Mightygiant gets during AFK i'll just pass it to one of our healer classes, Because we know healers can't farm for jack and i'll try to help the healer classes in our clan in other ways too if they reallie need it badly.

GROUPING : If for some reason not enough clan members are online for a full group, then recruit outsiders ot fill group spots ot help level up. But make sure a Clan Member is the leader of the Group at all times. If a clan member is currently in another group please come to the Clan Group if he is called for or know beforehand to ask if he is needed elsewhere.

Mightygiant will play when he is awake and when hes tired or afk he'll park his player and switch/reform group to a Primez member that knows hes gonna be on for another 4 hours to keep the group going. Then once hes tired it will be reformed to another Primez member.

PHONE : AFK : In case of emergencies where while AFK mightgiant/me dies or needs to be added back in group because group leader is Disconnected i want our members now who are in north america who have cellphones and free long distance minutes to call me at my home phone number to WAKE my *** up. Just call and say YO LINEAGE 2 ! LINEAGE 2! and i'll check my computer screen. Then i'll say bye as not to waste your long distance minutes. Anyone in clan who can call me or do this part of the duties please post here or send me a tell ingame and i'll send you my phone number in NYC, USA to you in private PM's ingame. Please do not list my phone number on this forum or give it to anyone werid [img]smile.gif[/img]

AIM/MSN/YAHOO/ : In Case no one calls or has calling abilities or its cheaper or more ocnvient this way. I'll leave my 3 istant messengers online while i'm AFK or Sleeping with the speaker on loud. Just keep msgging me every 2 seconds til i reply back. Please try not to msg me and chat to me and waste my time [img]smile.gif[/img] This is all BUSINESS.

AIM: mrdxguru
    MSN: [email protected]
    YAHOO: [email protected]

Please copy and add me asap if you guys have any of these programs installed.

My name is Wayne. So when you call me and some else answers ask for Wayne. But ill have my phone by my bed so it 'll be cool.

The Dead shalt inherit the earth, Awake and walking towards everlasting glory to take over your cities.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 10, 2004 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 10, 2004 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 11, 2004 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 12, 2004 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The plan to get Rank 5 will work as plan to get rank 3 and 4.

To get rank 5 the SP leech area will be the area around the north part of Cave of Giants area.

From Aden take the East road towards Cave of Giants on map map.

As you get closer to Cave of Giant you will see a area with Werid drakes. easy monsters level 40 or so and u can safely make it pass them. right below them are camps of level 56 and up mobs. we'll set up Exp Groups there.

Since Primez has alot of members. If you need to farm go ahead. BUT make sure you farm 1 day and help SP leech the next day. This is a order members in both Clans must folow to Acheieve Rank 5 ASAP