Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i've decided to let subclan of primez go and let them go their own way since i no longer am interested in the politics game or have time to run the subclan and deal with leveling groups and others issues.

I'm turning main Primez into a Mercenary, merchant and PVP only clan with mightygiant.Only people level 50 + can join main Primez from now on.
    We'll do this process slowly and i'lll ask around Forsaken and other clans for you guys who want to find a more Clan oriented home.

Main primez will only be those people who are really for PVP and War. we will still take part in sieges. but we will be griefing the farmer clans and the noob killer clans.
    Main Primez will not be a azzo or a noob killing clan.

I wish everyone in subclan best of luck.
    But i got a new job recently and my play time isn't as much as it used to be and so can no longer have time to deal with the ingame politics and helping of leveling lower levels. But i still like to play this game til WOW comes out so will keep main primez level 50+ only for PvP and fun purposes. Maybe when you guys get level 50's and get bored you can apply for main Primez.

I urge everyone who is leaving to go to FORSAKEN.
    send a application here www.forsakenclan.net

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 23, 2004 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Dragonx ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heres an update.
    I have given salamar 1 mil left over from primez bank and a proof of blood.

slamar and the rest of guys in subclan are gonna reform and make their own rank 3 clan soon.

The members who left main clan might wanna join up with salamar's new clan and the subclan members.
    send salamar a pm

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

w00t!! recruiting time!! hehe j/k...

wow.. primez with big changes... i wonder if i should be reading this.. but oh well.. when i feel the same as you mighty G i'll ask for your permission to join after turning 50+ and all but that might be a while [img]frown.gif[/img]