Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK this is for our healer classes or our high level classes who cant farm anymore easily.

1. Make a Dark Elf fighter, dagger user.
    Get him to level 21 and go to South exit of Guidin.
    Near a building before the exit tot he right is a NPC named Leopold.

2. Leopold will give you a quest to kill mahums at abandoned camp. each mahum u kill u get a badage that gives u 60a-70a extra adena.

At level 21 and up u equip with a mainguiche and best D grade light armor.
    You can use mortal wound or whatever the level 20 assassin class special dagger skill is to kill mahums like 10 a min easy. I seen people do it there alot/

10 mahums a min times 60a is 600a. 10 mahums 5 of which will drop 200a each or some iron ore etc will yeild you another 1k adena per min.

1500a x 60 mins = 90k a hour farming give or take a few .
    its way better than making a dorf scavenger who kills slow and has to resell.

this farming tactic is an all cash tactic and when u get to level 30 or too high just delevel your De back to 21 lol or whatever.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

better yet, you can level your assasin until he's a 58 abyss walker, then spend 2 days deleveling to 21, equip the best equipment in the game, use the deadly blow special with power 3136 and farm ol mahums! damn, I'm smart!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only way for this to technically work is for you to level the assassin to level 32 first, then delevel back to 20 with the best gear on and your skills.

Proceed with the rest of the guide...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nah i dont think u need to get level 32 first.

i remember seeing KINGofSOLO and zautin's DE assassins before level 32 killing mahum graffers, officers and archers etc all day long 1 after other every 5 seconds.

Some people has asked why DE? why not an human rogue or whatever.

All i can say is i see people doing it with DE's and it works great, so i say copy what works and not what you think will work!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] ..can't delete post.. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 02, 2004 03:05 AM: Message edited by: kpanda ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also the best way to make money is the high end level game.
    You need to get to level 48 up or so to farm dragon valley mobs in decent 5 -9 man groups to get top c grade parts normal drops that sell for 100k to 1 mil a piece like eminence bow shafts.

So once your up there you'll get some lucky days and drops almost everyday that i have seen so far.
    So do not worry about the small short term gains and get to level 48 asap to farm dragon valley level 55 to 60 mobs for the top drops parts ot sell ot make a huge profit.

Remember the art of the sale, if you know a part is in high demand start the bid at 1mil and go down as the days go that its unsold. But do not ever rush to sell any top end item gear parts